Bedroom

My One and Only Love [HIATUS]

"Kris pleaseeee I want the newest collection of the Gucci, spring/summer set!" Tao whined to his hyung. "Bbuing bbuing:3"

"It's not gonna work Tao. I love you a lot but your cuteness is not affecting me todayyyy"

Kris suddenly pulls Tao into a tight embrace and plants a kiss on his lovers' head to only be met with rejection. The younger shoved the older away and ran for the door. Kris saw Tao slam the door shut before he erupted into a fit of crying. "Oh Tao why'd I tell you no," Kris whimpered into the loneliness of the darkness, "When all I want to give you is everything...that is IF I COULD."

 

The next morning Kris wakes up to find a sad, and visibly cold boy sleeping on his couch. He goes back to his room to grab a blanket for his baby to keep warm. When he returns, he sees Tao is in pain. He lifts his face off the couch and sees he's bleeding with cuts and bruises over his face. He lifts the under part of Tao's shirt and sees same as his face. Kris wakes Tao up with continous shaking. When Tao does awake, Kris sees Tao looks flustered.

"Kris, I'm sorry. I-I" but Kris stops Tao from talking by placing a long, lean finger over his lovers' dark and plump lips.

"Don't start blaming yourself honey. It was me who wad being Mr. Arrogant by not giving you Gucci. I see you love it more than..more than us."

"Kris! No, it's not like that at all. I-I" but was once more stopped, being met with Kris' fingers.

"I don't wanna hear it. Sell whats left of my things so you can get yourself as much Gucci as possible" Kris turned to leave. "Oh and if you want to, you can cancel your birthday surprise as well to save up as much money as possible. See you later"

Kris walked out on Tao, with the slam of a door being the last thing Tao heard before his weeps and sobbing had enveloped the entirety of the house. Tao thought to himself in between sobs "Why handn't he even cared to see why his "baby" was hurt so bad. He didn't even touch me with the sincere love I so fell in love with."