Farewells

My One and Only Love [HIATUS]

-Back to where Kris was @ his home-

Kris went for a final look around his home. He stood in front of the broken vases that the man had sent him hurling into. He took in the sight of the bloodied bed post. it was still stained with blood, even after many attempts for him to clean it off. He had scrubbed and squeaked for hours but nothing had worked. Not even cover up was the key to his distasteful mess. But at least with his "mess", he had learned that love can be rough and tough as well as it is sweet and kind. 

He stopped by the hallway, not so eager to enter their room. Tao was no longer a word he would use, in order to search for his true love; his true meaning of being sent to this world. It was now just "them". Hence he thought "it" was a word too cruel for anyone. Without identity, no one deserved such cruel motions of words. 

He hesistated in entering that lonely, pale hallway. Since Tao left, he hadn't ever the lights. It was just as dark and pittifully vast as his heart. Yet he felt he had to say goobdye to anything his heart would never last to see again. And so he pushed back the invisible door and into the hallyway. He saw the photos of Tao and his first date. 

He remembered the day as clear as snow. It was a nice, bright and pretty cool & crisp day. Tao was running to him from the other side of the fence; the entrance to the fair. He was looking extremely cute that day, Kris remembered. His hubby was wearing the Panda hat Kris had given to him for his birthday last year. It made him look younger and smaller. (Even better the reason for Kris to take care of Tao.) He had on these black boots with small heels. Kris remembered how at that time Tao was still pretty short so that's probably why he had worn boots with heels: so he could stand a little more taller for him, Kris. He had on his favorite heart/skull shirt and some tight jeans. Kris enjoyed those tight jeans because he could see Tao's tight and firm better. 

Back to reality Kris looked at his own shoes. They were a pair of Converse, torn and ripped on the bottom. They used to be the color black (like the night) but now they were brown from the uses. Faded Kris thought...just like he was.

FLASHBACK

"You know I like when you wear those jeans." I said to Tao, grabbing him from the waist before he crashed into me. 

He gasped at the sudden warmth from my body before raising his head a tad bit more to look at me. He already had this small touch of lust in his eyes. 

"Oh really, Duizhang?" He fiddled with my dirty blonde hair; the slyest expression on his face.

"Yeah," I called out before moving my hands downward to his small, cute and placing one over each cheeck. 

He gasped again at my touch. (And then Kris had enjoyed it so much. What Kris would have done to go back to those good old times.) "W-why's that?"

He shifted each leg, trying to get comfortable under my touch before leaning his head forward onto my chest. 

"It shows everyone how lucky I am to have you and your firm little ., I called out groping each cheek. 

Now I could see Tao was really flustered. He looked at me and mumbled for me to stop but I didn't listen. Instead I leaned down into his face, only lasting a couple of seconds away from his face before kissing his pink and plump lips. As I was sticking my tongue in their to battle his I heard him moan and felt a twitch coming from his pants where his crotch was located. As we both came up for our breaths, I heard him unintentionally seducefully tell me to quit. 
 

"Duizhang. You know I get hard really easy."

Just to tease his cute self, into being even cuter, I asked what's the reason behind that.

He looked down at his shoes and whispered "It's cos---he turned a bright red---I'm a ."

'Eh, I didn't quite hear. What was it?" I laughed internally in my mind at how cute he was being now. 

"Kris, you know. Why do I have to repeat it? ><" 

I leaned in closer to his face again before he realized he had to tell me whether he liked it or not. 

"I'm a v-v-v-." He closed his eyes shut, not wanting to face the amused look on my face. 

I laughed like crazy after that even rolling on the floor, before getting back up to only swift him off his feet. I felt something wet on my shirt. I looked back and saw Panda was crying.

"Panda, are you crying because of me." Instead of making Tao feel special I had only made him feel like . "Please, If I-You know I didn't mean it like that."

"But your always laughing at me because I say I'm a . It's not fair I don't know anything about yet!" Tears were swining from his eyes, everytime he shook his head. 

I set him down next to the fence and leaned over him, taking his hand into mines. 

"Baby, you wanna know why I laugh at you?" 

He looked up at me innocently before shaking his head up and down, slightly noticeably. 

"Either way I know it'll be because you've jacked off plenty of times before and I haven't! >< It's always that. Cos I'm a !" He yelled it ferocioulsy at me pulling back from my hand. 

I embraced him, fighitng back his advances to leave. (I came here to have fun with my one and only true love, Tao, not to see him leave crying. I didn't want a break up.) 

"No. Listen," I called out to him. "It's because I love you. It's because I want to be the person to make you loose your ity. I want to be your prince charming. I want to be  the one you love. Your one and only. I really love you, Tao. That's why I hate seeing you like this."

He stopped fighitng back and stared at me with the cutest Panda eyes ever. 

I pulled him closer to me with my spare hand seeing that the other one was holding his hands together. I pulled myself closer to his ear and with the iest voice I had on me at that time, I whispered into his ear: "Your gonna be mine one night. We'll make sure to have all over the place and I'll guide you. I'll do it perfectly so that when were done I'm sure you know all the "aahs", "ah ahs", "mmss", pants, screams, s and anything else you wanna include. I AM going to deverginaize you. Y'hear." I stuck my tongue out on the tip of his ear before smirking and pulling back, only to look at his facial reaction. 

The crying had stopped thankfully but now he was just beet red. Red as the reddest planet. Red as the reddest sample of blood. He was burning up now. 

"Kris. I-I, OH MY GOSH. Why'd you just-ahhh. Oh was that, are those the sounds, oh oh my gosh, my . My body, goosebumpsss. Calm---ah that---it must sound. MMMMMM"

He was going paranoid. I shut him down by kissing his lips again. It was a sweeter kiss than before because I felt if he got a wet & sloppy one he would die of blood loss. Wer got up from our place and grabbed each others hand. We went swinging and smiling there on to the entrance. 

As we were walking Tao asked me along the way, "Kris. What did I do to deserve such a great guy like you? I love you. Please don't ever leave." Again he had the cutest big eyes I had ever seen. 

"You didn't do anything because I love you and need you in my life just as much. I won't. I'm here to stay as long as you want me to." 

We held hands all the way to the main entrance of the fair. Right before we entered the public place I slapped his once more, earning a yelp from those beautiful lips of his. 

 

 

We were in love. We were MADLY in love. The Dragon without his Panda, would turn into the ferocious & evil creature he is so known and shown for as much as time can remember, and the Panda would loose its' way. He'd wander all over the place, doing evil things before eventually tunring into a bad person itself. That is without it's Dragon. 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay so there's a long chapter for my zetta awesome readers! I hope you guys enjoy because I don't think I will be updating tomorrow. I've gotta read for school, practice my Korean and such and a person has only so much time in a day. PLEASE ENJOY AND TAKE CARE GUYzzzzz! 

<3 ThoughtToLive_012