Time To Let Go, Selection 1 (2/2)

My One and Only Love [HIATUS]

Tao was faced with a lonely, enveloping darkness. It stretched it's cold arms across the entirety of the home, reaching out to Tao. Reaching out to Tao to grab a hold of its face; the face of disaster. The face of evil. This darkness had taken the only thing his heart could have opened up to. Stupid darkness had taken his life, his heart, crumpled it into a million pieces before trying to put it back together only to be left frustrated again at it's fragility and so shattering it indefinitely. It had taken the warmth. It had taken his comfort. IT had taken the man he loved, the man who opened his heart, soul & body into blissful delight. The one man who had showed him that nor half the world was as evil as the one who had showered Tao with nothing but shards of pain. Shards that sliced, diced and cut through his heart; whether it was slowly and bursting with pain or whether it was quickly and slicing through over time. Darkness had eloped warmth to the fiery reaches of hell therefore not being able to return. Tao had finally understood the meaning of loosing love.

But he wouldn't give up his search... He knew that Kris hadn't left him. He was still somewhere in this house, waiting his final moments of the day before the night shut everyone's breaths away, locking their vision and tying up their bodies. That way they could rest; waiting for the morning to come while sleeping through the night. See the night is a scary thing. It's protective of it's sleeping, dead creatures. It hates those that lurk around at night. It hates how they defy its' powers. Thats why when its friend darkness finds you (hunting you down or simply enconutering you), it locks you down never to see morning again. That way you can suffer ALONE. FOREVER ALONE with night. 

Tao knew that Kris was just asleep somewhere right now. He had fallen asleep because it was late. That's all. Kris was up there in their room, arms still wide open, ready to take Tao back in with a smile when he woke up. That's all there is to it...

"Kris...I'm finally home. Let me just make it up there....I'm coming to get you...." Tao's eyes were now as moist as the rain outside. Even though the rain had slowed down, the dampness of the water would be there for hours to come. Even after the clouds have left for the heavens above, the tears from the Gods would be there. 

Tao stood from the position on the floor in which he was in.
He had to make it up there. Kris was loosing patience....He was waiting...

He stood only to slump back down against the cushioner near by. His head was feeling nauseous, his brain wasn't functioning well, the tears in his eyesight made it hard for him to see and above all the pain in his heart was growing by the second at not being able to see his love, his one and only love. 

He still took the last amount of courage to make it to the room. He had to make it past the darkness, into the night, but only to be met with warmth at the end. It was all lies, night would not have him. Night was a vicious, cruel creature that only wanted what darkness could handle. It had a strong desire for people to suffer... 

He stood on the floor with his good hand. His head was starting to cloud over from the blood loss. His insides felt like retching out more blood. Darkness & night both wanted him dead. They both wanted another soul lost in the screaming grasps of their hands. 

"No, Kris. I'm here, please listen....       "I'm here and I--" Tao was crawling towards the hallway on one good hand, his legs pushing him for an extra amount of support. He couldn't die yet. Not before seeing his prince sitting in bed, eyes closed but with his heart open. .. he just ---... couldn't...

A quiet thud was heard across the area of the small apartment as Tao's body could no longer handle the movement of struggle. Tao's hand was still in reach for Kris as his body fell flat against the cold wood. He had fainted, his body having shut down to keep in the last remaints of blood; fighting the loneliness and pain of it all; trying to keep him alive. Tao had to live to see another day...

It was only fate that Tao lived another day...

But that eternity would never allow him the joy to see another day, coupled with Kris, as TaoRis. 

No time would not allow it. It couldn't happen. It wouldn't happen. As long as both souls lived, they would no breathe a single breath together again...

Both darkness and night lay over his body, whispering calm, comforting words. They were the words Kris had always told him from the start, since he had met the once fragile, and broken-hearted Tao. "I love you." "I'll never let go." "I won't ever try and run from you, Panda sweetie."

 

Darkness was taunting the strands of his heart by pulling while night was embracing his pain....

Both were showering him with all the wrong love...

Both were sending him to the fiery depths of hell...

Both were teaching him to hate anyone that ever hurt him again like this...

A turmoil was raising in his heart...

 

Panda would change. It would hurt him to turn to the terrible side of his heart; to the cold part of his train of thought but it mattered no more. 

Kris had left. Kris had thrown him out. Kris was fake. He was false. He never cared a single piece of for Tao. Those words...all damn, ing lies. 

 

Tao cringed one last time, squinting his eyes, arms still outreached, thinking Kris was indeed there standing in front of him, reaching down to grab his hand... but no. It was lies... Tao's body completely shut down at the last swing Tao made in the air,,, for his love that never came. And never would...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tao, it was my duty to protect you. Your mother entrusted you to me because she felt it was best. She knew I was suitable for you. And that's exactly what I'm planning to do for you. Only instead of having you at my fingers reach, I'll be protecting you from afar by no longer bieng WITH you. I will still send you money. I'll never forget you. Although I promised myself that I would erase the precious moments I made with you from my mind and that I would no longer try and remember, you are embedded into my heart. I can't. It's because I can't that I won't ever let you slip from my heart. Even though I will try and store you in the deepest part where remembering hurts. That way...remembering you will be all the more harder  ..  until I forget the happiness.. I promise.

 

Kris was asleep in the car. They were headed for their new destination. Kris was promised a better life. A new life. One where he wouldn't make others suffer because of his foolish acts and abrupt decisions..one where he could still earn money for Tao's Gucci: monthly expenses. A place where he would no longer have to sell his body either. 

Although why did Kris still feel like a bird tied down... like he had lost his wings..

Instead of feeling free .. freedom at last, like a newborn first learning to fly,, he felt like he was tied down. Tied down. Like his wings were being sliced slowly in scrutinizing pain all to the enjoyment of others.

He shrugged it off before he regretted his decision of leaving. Nothing he was thinking now was correct. 

Tao, I'm sure for certain you'll find someone who really loves you. and when you do, please don't push that person away any longer. Don't change either. It's only a matter of time before you let go of everything that happened between me and you. 

Kris fell into a deep slumber after remembering the last of what he wanted Tao to know. Hopefully the message one day would hit him in the head; when it did, he would turn out to be that same, happy Panda as before... not that he wasn't now, Kris thought before finally kicking it to the heavens above. 

He was siltently crying and the darkness was feeding off of those tears...to give to night.. in return for Tao's dark and cruelest emotions..

 

 

But boy was Kris wrong. Tao would no longer be that same happy person from when he first met you, duizhang. Now he would suffer the same fate as before. That same suffering would only return. This time it would always be targetted towards you..Kris. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: There! There. Hope you guys enjoy. And do grab the tissues. lol JK Sorry~~ Still thanks for reading lovely readers, whether silent or commenting. *throws hugs out*