The adventure starts

Behind the glamour (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Your P.O.V.

I rolled down the black-tainted window of my Porsche car and stared at the building infront of me. The building had elegance and class written all over it.  It didn’t look like a spy school at all. I smirked at the memory of the day I had found out that I’d be attending this school.

-----Flashback------

I stared at my mom in surprise. *Spy? Me?* Isn’t that what I had wanted all my life? A feel of adrenaline? I broke out into a wide grin. “I’m all game, mom.” My mom and dad smiled in relief. I bet they thought I’d freak out and complain about breaking my nails or something. They didn’t even know that their daughter isn’t a girl to fret about her nails and hair. Just then, I noticed something. “Dad?” “Yes princess?” “Didn’t you and mom attend the same school?” I asked with suspicion. Both of their eyes had a glint of mischief in them. “Sweetie”, my mom said, “meet the undercover agents, Mr. and Mrs. Song…or shall I say, your parents?” *My parents? Undercover agents?! Oh W-O-W*

They gave me a tour of our house….sorry, the HIDDEN part of the house. If you take out the “The Alchemist” book from the library’s shelf, the shelf will slide to show a metal door. If you type in the proper password combination, your eye retina and finger print will be checked. And then, viola! The door will open up to show the coolest room you’ve ever seen. I was quite taken aback at the room. It had quite technical looking machines(which, according to my dad, I’ll learn in my “final year”) They had a lot of gadgets, like lockets, pens with hidden cameras and recorders, a lot of ear-pieces, some walkie-talkies that looked like wine glasses. There was even a lipstick, which had the function of a knife. I think I’ll stay away from mom’s lipstick from now. They said that there were a lot of drug-dealers and smugglers in the “high-class” people. So, the spy agency helped them with their businesses so that they could be what they’re today. But, of course, we can’t ignore their hard work, either. My dad told me that every undercover spy had two lives, one of a spy and the other of whatever they wanted their life to be.  So, I could choose whatever I wanted to be and also be a spy, life gets cool like that. And, within that day, I found my life changed…..but for better or for worse, the future would tell.

 

-----Back to the present------

Undercover agents are called “undercover” for a reason; they have to keep their real identities a secret. It wouldn’t make sense if the school that trained people to be such spies didn’t have a cover itself right? On the outside, Gems high kept the image of a school overflowing with rich heirs and heiress. On the inside…well, I’d have to figure that out now. I stepped out of my Porsche and took a look around the parking lot. There were BMWs, Ferraris, limos and other Porsches parked there. I smiled knowing that I wouldn’t be out of place here. My dad had said that no matter how rich, how pretty you are, it won’t get you acknowledged in the spy world. You make your own place in the spy world with your own abilities. I made my way inside of the school. The school only admitted people who were , no matter at what age you joined the school; you’d still be a first year student. As you pass the end-of-the-year examination, you’d level a grade up. Well, that’s how this system works anyway. The school didn’t only give spy lessons but also business lessons and other classes that helped us adjust in the “other life”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter