A bipolar Chinese panda

Behind the glamour (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third person P.O.V.

 

As soon as you reached your home, you went straight to your room and after throwing your bag on the floor, made a dash for the bed. Sleep was finally overpowering you when your bedroom door flung open. You were startled by the sudden noise to the extent that your eye shot wide open. Your mom hurriedly came inside and said, “Sweetie….Tao is going to be here in an hour. He asked me to tell you to dress up in some comfortable clothes that allow you to move freely. And, make sure that it is free from zips, buckles, studs and other sharp objects. Those will be dangerous. I’ll get going alright, sweetie? We have matted the dance practice room especially for the lessons. Do well and make me proud!” Unable to hold your curiosity any longer, you decided to just ask it to her. “Mom?” “Yes, honey?” “Did you have martial arts lessons too?” She gently smiled and in a second you were pinned to the floor with your arms behind your back and your mom holding onto them as she sat next to you. “Anymore questions, honey?” You laughed as she let go off your arms and hauled you up. “I want to be like you, mom. You’re the best!” She chuckled and went out. You decided to dress like L from Death Note; A loose white full-sleeved t-shirt and comfortable but loose dark blue jeans. You spent the remaining hour fooling around. You expected Huang Zi Tao to be of the same age as the teachers in your school; after all they had said you to treat them as friends as well. Without having anything to do, you reached the practice room 10 minutes early. You faced away from the mirror and had a million things running through your head. You found staring at the mirror creepy so you chose to avoid it at this moment. It had all been so sudden-finding out the truth about your parents, getting enrolled in a spy school, making friends for the first time. You were so immersed in your thoughts that you didn’t notice a dark figure behind you, coming closer with every passing second. You got dragged out from your thoughts when you felt a warm breath tickle your neck. “Letting an enemy so close is very unspy-like of you ________. Never let your guard down….isn’t that supposed to be your golden rule?” You turned around to see a boy with sharp features and piercing eyes, he had jet black hair that seemed styled up but at the same time, he made it look so effortless. You were at a loss of words and didn’t know what to say any longer. It isn’t everyday that you suddenly turn around and find a boy just inches away from your face. He backed away from you and coolly said, “Hey, I’m Tao, your martial arts teacher.” “I’m ______, am I supposed to say that I’m your martial arts student?” He tilted his head as if trying to figure out whether you were joking or were just…dumb.

 

Your P.O.V.

 

*Why is he staring at me like….I don’t know…like I just escaped from a mental prison or something?*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter