Riddles

Behind the glamour (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Team B-

Team B, with Taemin being dragged along, were heading towards Kenny’s home. They had just received instructions from Kenny in their ear-pieces to do so.  They were in Suho’s car when Taemin suddenly stirred. Kai had already tied him up so that he wouldn’t try anything fishy with them.

 Taemin blinked his eyes open but surprisingly, didn’t even say or do anything to free himself from the . He looked around as if he had been expecting it.  Suho and D.O. were infront of him, Suho the one driving and D.O. the one on the passenger seat. He was with Kai on the backseat. He tiredly glanced at Kai and as if something had passed between them, Kai solemnly nodded his head. He slowly took out the duct tape that he had put earlier on Taemin’s lips. As soon as he did that, Taemin apologetically looked at Kai and said, “I’m sorry I said those things to you out there. I didn’t mean anything. I was instructed to do so; to provoke you.” With a bitter smile, he added, “Key hyung always nagged me about how I’d be the first to be found out…he said I was too easy. And, I guess he was correct. I don’t know who the one who orders us around is; he gives all the instructions to Onew hyung. Onew hyung also hasn’t seen him in real life, only Key hyung has. Although Onew hyung is our leader, Key hyung is the mastermind. I don’t know where the others are but Key hyung has given me some lines…..he told me that these are the hints to his whereabouts. When and if you find him, he’ll tell you the identity of our boss.”

Taemin scrunched up his face in concentration and recited the lines he had been ordered to learn by heart,

“On the middle of the city where the lights are bright,

The diva will be there somewhere in sight,

Look for him, search for him and he’ll the be doing the same,

He’ll be keeping a lookout for your name.”

That’s all Kai needed to know to call Team C. Kai spoke rapidly on his ear-piece, “Guys….we have a clue as to where Key is. Listen to this….” Then he told them the exact lines that Taemin had told him. Taemin looked out the windows as the city lights passed by him. *I wonder who is next. Could it be who Key hyung predicted it’d be?*

-Team C-

______ listened to Kai’s voice on her earpiece. Key really knew how to spice things up; she couldn’t believe it had really just started with shadowing an innocent Luhan. Key loved chase…he wasn’t the guy to give up so easily. She almost smiled at Key calling himself, ‘the diva’. Almost.  She had been correct in her speculation about Key being in the middle of the city.

“Kenny, what do you think about the middle of the city and the light thing?” Chen asked Kenny. Kenny simply smiled and said, “We’d have to go there and find it out now, wouldn’t we?” And then the team set off again. They reached at the point of the city, which they figured out to be the middle. And sure enough, there were some dazzling lights there. It was the parking lot of a shopping mall which was running an annual 24/7 shopping spree program. The mall was lighted with such bright lights that it was visible to anyone within a kilometer radius. *On the middle of the light where the lights are bright. Bingo.*

Chen looked at the shopping mall. *The next line had been ‘The diva will be there somewhere in sight.’ That means Key is somewhere around.* The three of them went to the parking lot where they’d be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter