Spy Introduction

Behind the glamour (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third person P.O.V.

 

You eyes were literally shining due to anticipation. Kenny pointed to Kris as if he was going to present an award to him. Tao smiled at Kris, who smiled back which made all of you gasp…who could blame anyone? That guy rarely smiled.

 

 

“My dear students, this is Wu Fan….but he prefers to be called Kris. If real ninjas existed, I’m sure he would be one. This guy has the fastest speed I’ve ever seen. When we were on a mission in a village in Japan, he jumped from those houses….it was almost like he flew. If there’s a chase involved, he’s the man to rely on.” Except that surprising smile, Kris maintained a pocker face all along Kenny’s compliments. Kenny beamed at Kris fondly after his spy introduction and Kris merely nodded at him.

 

Kenny then beckoned to Luhan and Xiumin. “These guys here with an unrealistic face that doesn’t even match their ages are the best shadowers I’ve ever seen in my entire spy career. Luhan is really good at trailing others while Xiumin is good at disappearing, meaning that it is really hard to trail him. He is the hardest at being shadowed. I tried that once and I could hardly keep up with him, he’s like a chameleon…jus blending in the background. If they team up together, they’re going to get every bit of information about you without ever being burnt. I prefer them working as a team because when they come together, they even end up accomplishing Mission impossible.” Luhan and Xiumin kindly smiled and did a heart with their hands while smiling at you all.

 

Next, he pointed at Tao and just shrugged. “Do I even need to tell it? The best fighter in the history of Gems. The guy with so sharp reflexes that sometimes I think that he has a sixth sense or something. He catches every single thing that happens around him….you can tell that his sense organs are really developed. He has the best sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch. All I can say is….he’s a guy to never be crossed.” But on the contrary to his ‘dangerous’ talent, he did a cute bbuing bbuing and you grinned at him, unknown to the fact that someone was raging in jealousy right behind you.

 

Kenny turned towards Lay who gave everyone a shy smile, showing his dimple.

 Kenny patted him in the shoulders and said, “This guy is an expert with his resources. Bank accounts, email addresses, business transactions, latest purchases, cell phone numbers. He has got every single information on his tips. He still refuses to tell me how he does that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter