Team Exo

Behind the glamour (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kenny’s P.O.V.

 

*When I sent Luhan to do this mission, I had no idea things would turn out be this messy. Somebody is set out to ruin our school and our students and I am the one who should help them out. But how?*

I looked around me and found that ________ and Luhan still looked shaken from the whole incident. Who could blame them? Hell....even I’d have broken down if I were in their shoes. Tao looked dangerous; he had that black aura about him like he could murder someone right now. *Of course, Luhan is his best friend after all and _______ is his….ummm….what exactly is ________ to him?* Chen was already brainstorming for solutions while Kai looked quite upset. I knew I had to make a plan and soon……

 

Third Person P.O.V.

The silence in the room was overwhelming but no one said a thing. You were back in the resort and were sitting in the lobby. You all had a lot of things running in your mind and somehow, that silence was not awkward at all. Kenny loudly cleared his throats and you looked at him. Everyone did the same too. “It has been a long day for all of you. Go and get some sleep. I’ve a plan already forming so you youngsters needn’t worry.” You slowly dragged your feet to your room. You looked towards Gongchan’s room and since there was no trace of light coming from the crack in his door, you figured out he was asleep. *It’s better this way. He doesn’t have to know about these things and it’s safer if it is kept that way.* You were startled when you felt a hand on your shoulder. The familiar cologne managed to calm down your nerves. Kai didn’t say anything just gently held you in his arms. You liked the way he made you feel so safe and protected. “Kai…I don’t know what’s going to happen and I’m scared. What if my family gets burnt too? I can’t let that happen.” You whispered in his chest. He gently lifted your chin and looked deeply in your eyes. “Ssshhh…calm down _______. Nothing of that sort is going to happen. The teachers will figure everything out and at no time, we’ll have caught the traitor. Don’t you worry.” He gently pressed his lips against your forehead and it managed to lessen your fears to some extent. He opened your door for you and you went it. “Sleep tight, _______. Goodnight. I’ll protect you no matter what. Don’t worry.” You bade him goodnight and went straight to bed.

Kai leaned against your closed door. His heart was beating rapidly. It was the first time that he found you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter