A sour note on the first month of school

My love life complete!
So far the school year has been going great! I've made so many new friends and it's just a blast. I have these 2 other friends named Tiffany and Yuri who I hang out with A LOT. In fact, I hang out with them so much that our. Lass calls us the 3 musketeers. Since we're the exact opposite from the stooges. And I mean the EXACT OPPOSITE. Me and Eunhyuk are the leaders, Tiffany and Heechul are the divas and the quiet ones, and Kibum and Yuri are our maknes (not in real life for SNSD Yuri is the oldest out of the 3 right? I know she's older than Seohyun but not sure about Tiffany, oh well, it's a fic right?) and our newest members. Not only has my regular classes have been going well but my elective class also. Chorus has been a blast. Me and this other guy named Key always joke around. Like when we do our warm up scales we have an exercise where we go 'meow' on the scale. Key and I always crack up and we can barely do it without laughing. But Mr. Park never notices since we do that as a group (heck, I'd die if I'd have to do that by myself). And the. We had the chorus fundraiser. Due to budget cuts, chorus rooms don't have the funds to get new things like drums, keyboards, drum sticks and what not every single time something breaks. So therefore we have the fundraiser. It turns out that he only does it once a quarter. And he chose my quarter. Yippee! (sarcastically) Truth be told, I really dislike fundrasiers. I don't like taking infront of people and get really shy. So I wasnt so thrilled to do that. But the prizes seem pretty cool. We had 2 weeks to seek as much as we can. My 2 weeks didn't go so well. I was only able to sell 5 things and that horrible because everyone else who sold things had like 20 items sold. Actually, the top seller sold like 50 things (a/n I'm not joking guys, that's literally how much he sold). But my helpfulness helped me today. When we got all our orders everyone had to check everything they sold and got off their list to see if they had everything. Eunhyuk wasn't doing so well. He was the guy who sold like 50 things. And his organizational skills aren't that good. So, I decided to help him. And lucky for me, we were in the keyboard lab today (I hate it, the pieces are to easy!) so we both got to skip out on that. He had so many things. And the check off list was so confusing! I couldn't figure out which item was which! Soon everyone left the room and it was only me and Eunhyuk. Mr. Park even left us in the big room to go and watch the other students in the computer lab. It got pretty quiet fast between the 2 of us. I was looking at the list and getting ready to open another box open with my scissors when I saw Eunhyuk had stopped working in his box. Confused I looked at him and asked "something wrong oppa?" he just kept on staring at me and I could hear him say "so cute" under his breath. "huh? What?" I asked him trying to snap him back to reality. "hm?? Oh. Nothing." he said. We soon got back to work and since the latest box i opened was a box filled with tiny things, Eunhyuk went a lot faster with his box and helped me with the second to last box of his, we were really close together. Maybe a little to close. Our knees were touching and there was a small silence between us. But not an awkward one, more of one that's comfortable. Once that box was done, we both got up at the same time to look for the last box. At the same time we yelled to each other "found the box!" but on opposite sides of the room "what?!?" I said "ugh! Not 2 more oppa! I'm tired!" he just nodded and said "same here. Bring the box here" I nodded and brought the box to the spot we were previously at. I put down my box and turned around only to have a suprised Eunhyuk fall on me. Luckily he put down his box before we bumped into each other or that would have been messy. Then Mr. Park came through the door and asked "what are you 2 doing?" he asked confused. I wondered what he ment when I realized what position we were in, Eunhyuk fell on top of me and our lips were about 3 cm apart. And we were both breathing heavily due to the heavy lifting earlier. Oh boy, we have a LOT of explaining to due. TO BE CONTINUED. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hello my wonderful readers! I am here with my double update so I hope you enjoyed it. So Seohyun and Eunhyuk got themselves into a sticky situation. I know the paring was weird between the musketeers and the stooges but I chose the best personality between SNSD and Super Junior to the personality of my friends and the actual stooges. I decided to change the ages and I'll fix the first chapter later but I decides that the characters behavior is to mature for that age so I'm gonna move it to high school not middle. And A few updates. My friend (the one that Tiffany plays) has an fb page for one direction. I'm a mutual person, I'm not into them but I'm not an anti ( I heard they're called directionators). I dont know how many of you like them but please like her account. It's called 'forget the rest, one direction & directioners are the best' so ease like her page because if you has a page you have to have 2000 like by a certain date or fb apperently takes it down. Which bring me to my next topic, I want to know how many of you would actually like and share my fb page. If its not a lot of people I'll still make a page but if it gets removed, I'll do an account where you have to add me as a friend. Or I'll just make a twitter or tumblr. I'll decide on that later. So comment and subscribe and till next time take care guys! Byee~