My first day of school

My love life complete!
Today is my first day in middle school! I quickly rushed to the school and try to find my first period class. "ya! Seohyun!" I turned my head around to see Yoona runnin towards me to catch up. "so Seohyun, how are you treating the new life well? Just think, two months ago we were fifth graders and now were in middle school!" "yea unnie it's great! I wonder who I have in my class who used to be in our old school" I just kept talking with Yoona until we had to seperate. It turns out that we're on the same team! (in my school when you're on the same team, you'll have the same teachers but at different times). I quickly found my seat and my teacher welcomed me in "hello Seohyun! My name is Ms. Kim its a pleasure to have you in my class" my new teacher said with a genuine smile. I shyly nodded and found the seat that has my schedule on it. I looked around and saw a good amount of people who used to be in my old school. At least I know a few people. After introductions and what not I looked around the room and saw a guy I recognized as Cho Kyuhyun. We didn't really know each other but from what I heard from everyone else is that he's the perfect package. He's athletic, SUPER smart, has a great personality, and from what I see, he's pretty good looking also. I also saw 3 guys in my class who I was shocked to see. It was the 3 stooges (that's what we call them in my class) you have the leader named Eunhyuk, the Diva named Heechul and their newest recruit, Kibum. Eunhyuk and Heechul go WAY back. They have been in the same class since pre-school. Kibum just recently joined them around 3rd grade. But all three of them together is trouble. Last school year I used to always pass by their class hear their teacher scold them. I'm gonna be in for a ride this school year. I also saw 2 other girls I know named Jessica and Yuri. I'm pretty good friends with Yuri since I was in her art class lat school year. It's now lunch time and I decided to sit with Eunhyuk and Jessica. They both seem pretty cool but Jessica isn't the brightest person. Lunch went smoothly and I headed to my 3rd period class which is chorus. Our chorus teacher Mr. Park is a pretty nice man. Tho, he had us sit alphabetically. So now I have Eunhyuk behind me who is also known to quite a prankster. At least Yuri is also here. The rest of my classes went pretty smoothly and I already made another friend named Tiffany. I wonder how this school year will turn out......... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- so hi guys! I updated this story and I'm sorry if its leaving you with a lot of questions do leave those in the comment box. I didn't really show you the relationship between Seohyun and Kyuhyun but I really wanted to focus on her new class. And the 3 stooges will be playing a major roll in this story along with Tiffany and Yuri. I might update again today. I was so happy and blessed to see that I had 11 subbies and I only posted the description. So thank you a lot! I'll give you a hint about the next chapter: we'll be jumping way ahead to around the end of chorus when the stooges start playing a major roll. But just as a disclaimer this story wont be 100% true. This chapter was 100% true but some of the things aren't going to be true. Like a little more than 70% of it is gonna be true. Should I actually put in my author note what's true and what isn't? Tell me below in the comment box~ subscribe and comment! PS just so you guys know in doing this thing where once I reach 50 subbies I'll be making an fb account so you guys will be informed more of my life. I'll be adding more stuff on that page also. So I want you guys to vote in the comment box (you dont have to vote again MinJung) If you want the account to be a page that you have to like or one where you friend me. So till next time (maybe later on today) comment, subscribe and I'll write you guys soon byee~