My baby's hurt......

My love life complete!
KYUHYUN'S POV~ I know Ann could be really mean and annoying but she has way~ to far! Do you know how much Seohyun suffered?!? She cried everyday! (it's not that hard to tell if she has blood-shot eyes), she didn't eat lunch that whole week (a/n: actually I didn't eat anything except for diner and that would only be the size of my hand! If I was hungry I would only eat fruit or crackers. No rice or anything big enough to be considered a meal). She was getting thinner day by day. Her complexion started to dull. Her bubbly spirit left also. She also got paler (that was true. I wouldn't sleep enough due to crying, and I always wore long clothing during that time to barely any skin was seen). But she really did look like she was going to faint. Her friends couldn't even get her to eat. She would just sit there during lunch and sometimes she would talk to her friends. Other times she'll will sit with her friends look around as if something bad was going to happen at any time. I tried to cheer her up with some childish antics. But that would only cheer her up temporarily. The only ones who could get her to smile a lot would be the stooges and Tuffany and Yuri. I wish I could be one of the stooges. She seems to be getting closer to them. How do I help Seohyun? She is really nice and it's really hard to make her sad (a/n: even if I am sad or angry, I don't like showing it I do t wanna put others in a bad mood because of me) but when she breaks into that sad and gloomy self of hers it's even harder to snap her out. She even changed all of her seats where she was close to Ann. And I was lucky in language arts because she got put into the seat right in front of me! Yay! Now I can out my cheer up plan into action~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hello! How's it going? Double update! Maybe triple. I'm feelin in a good mood today so I decided to do a double update. So Kyuhyun feels sad for Seohyun. And yea, I did notice he seemed to be a bit more childish around me (he would pout more, go HOOPLA a lot more, and talk to me a lot more if I was a little to quiet.) so yea. Comment subscribe and I'll write you guys soon. Byee~