How Ann found out.

My love life complete!
SEOHYUNS POV~ it's the fourth quarter of school. Yay! That finally means I can have PE! I know a lot of people might not like it but I personally love it! And I'll be in the same class as Eunhyuk. Yay! He's a really cool guy. I was annoyed by him at first, but once I got to know him he was really cool. Actually, he's a lot more tolerable than most of the girls in my class. Kyuhyun's also in that class which is really cool also. But I was hopping Yuri would be in this class so I wouldnt be alone. But before Yuri could get the last spot, Ann took it -.- why?!? She's already annoying and she's acting like little miss popular already knowing people. I just left her and talked to some of the guys. looks like this quarter will be fun~ *few weeks later* it's second period so it's math time. Math is my best subject so I finished early and started working on a mini- project that was due that day for science. I only didn't answer some pretty easy questions which was no big deal (a/n: that was a one time thing. I didn't see the questions on the rubric until my friends pointed it out for me *self served*) I was working on the project and Yuri comes up to my desk and she didn't do some parts either so we worked together. We were just talking and suddenly Kyuhyun comes up and asks "you didn't do your project Seo? Tsk tsk tsk" and he went to his friends. Yuri then jumped up like she remembered something and whispered in my ear. "Kyuhyun likes you Seo. I'm not guessing. I have 2 reliable resources. Ask Ann and Tiffany" now no need to hate Ann so much now guys. We sort of made up and now we are just acquaintances. No mean comments about each other. Just strangers who just became friends. So I went up to Ann during PE and said "so~ Yuri told me you heard Kyuhyun likes me. Care to explain." she just shrugged and said "k. So I found out like this......" ~~~~~~~~~~~ ANN POV- I walked into the locker room for PE and while I was changing Seohyun comes up to me and say "So~ Trui told me you heard Kyuhyun likes me. Care to explain?" I just nodded and said "k. Here's how it went....." *flashback* It was during the time me and Seohyun became friends again. Seohyun was in a corner of a room talking with Yuri and Tiffany. I passed by the guys going to them when I heard Eunhyuk say "okay. Who would you date if you had to choose any girl in this class" most of the guys said none because either there are none their type or they're just to class to them. I pretended I dropped my stuff so I could hear more when I heard Kyuhyun say "Seohyun" my eyes widened. I can't believ it! Well, I sort of can. They are always together now! It's like they're we're toy dating now that I think of it. They always play around with each other. They talk to each Other a lot, and they always go out of the classroom to go to the library together. If one of them goes by themself then Kyuhyun (only him) pouts and says. "we'll just have to go together next time" I even tagged along with the 2 of them once and Kyuhyun said its their "thing". I just walked to the girls and acted like nothing happened *end of flash back* Seohyun just shook her head and said "that means nothing. All he means is I'm the most decent" I just shook my head. Aish! Why is Seohyun always in denial? I decided to a bit also "that also means he thinks of you as the hottest, cutest, nicest, and best girl in the class" Seohyun just turned around but before she left. I saw a bit of blush on her cheecks. Hehehe looks like she has feelings for him too~ well. It's time to play Cupid~ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- hello! Double update! So next chapter will be about how Tiffany found out and that mysterious person in the previous chapter. So comment subscribe and I'll write to you guys soon. Once I get 50 subbies (like 2-3 more subs to go) ill officially share my fb page I made. I think I I oh shared the link on this story. But I still have to edit it a bit more. Sigh, I wish fb was like it used to be. If it was I wouldn't be taking as long to edit the page. I'll also be doing a give away for 2 special people. So byee~