The plan

My love life complete!

NO ONES POV- a few weeks passed and everything went back to normal. Sort of. It was elective and Seohyun and Kyuhyun were at PE. Most girls and some of the guys knew what was happening between the SeoKyu "couple" and we're trying to get them together. But every single person failed at trying to get them together. The SeoKyu couple didn't act any different between each other and only just stayed away from each other. All was well until Seohyun got hit in the head with a basketball. She went to the nurse to receive a bag of ice and headed back to PE. apperantly she missed a lot when she left. The girls were in a fight among themselves and Seohyun literally being the only "pure" one in the school could only break them up. Unfortunately she got hit in the head with a hand for one of the other girls that was trying to hit another girl. After succefuly breaking up the fight she went to get water when Kyuhyun jogged over. "hey Seo" he said. "hey Kyu" she replied. She was feeling pretty tired after all that happened during that LONG half hour of trying to break them up went and sat down on the floor by the basketball court motioning Kyuhyun to sit by her. When he came over she just laid in his lap like they always do to each other when tired. But this time it was the first time they do that in school. Thy usually do it in a public place away from school so they won't get caught by their classmates and won't be mistaken as a couple by them anymore. But they did enjoy being mistaken as a couple by the adults around them. They would usually be mistaken as newly weds due to their mature looks and tall hieght. They just laid in each others arms talking comfortably. "Hey Seo" Kyuhyun started receiving a hum in response "what happened to your head? Why do have ice for there" he asked. "oh. I got hit in the head by a basketball Kyu. No big deal anymore. It doesn't hurt as much." she replied. But what they didn't know was there was a hidden group somewhere smirking at their wonderful plan......... FLASHBACK........... 2 weeks ago a group of people who noticed the change in the SeoKyu couple decided it was about time to get them together. "okay..... How are we gonna get them together?" Heechul asked "I think we should try to tease them to the point where they only act shy around each other. The one of them is bound to break the silence between them once it gets to awkward. Maybe then they'll realize their feeling for each other." said Nicole. Some liked the idea and others didnt so they decided to come up with a new plan. "oh! I know!" Eunhyuk started "how about we figure out a way to the the couple to have skin ship. Maybe the they'll feel a spark between each other and then start to date! "you know eunhyuk..... That's the smartest idea you've ever had!" said kibum. "yea, let's just add more ideas and details to that idea and we'll have the perfect plan" said Ann. So here was the plan. First Tiffany and Yuri will walk around the basketball court with Seohyun making sure that Seohyun is very exposed. Next, Eunhyuk, and Dongwha with a few other guys are gonna be playing basketball. Eunhyuk or Dongwha depending who's closest to Seohyun will throw that ball in her direction pretending to throw to someone else "accidentally" hitting her. But not to hard where she'll pass out from a hard blow to the head. Then, Seohyun will go to the nurse. Knowing her personality and her enjoyment in PE, she'll try to be as fast as possible and come back with a lot of time till PE is over. When she come back she'll see the girls fighting and her having a very low tolerance for fights and will trying to break it up. By then Kibum, Key, and Heechul will try to finish their game of basketball and knowing Kyuhyun and his care for Seohyun will try to care for her. Some how they'll end up having skin shp and BOOM! They're together............. END OF FLASH BACK............. The group was enjoying seeing their friends thinking that they're plan worked a little to easily when they saw a shocking scene in front of them. Seohyun leaned down and lied down on Kyuhyun while he was her hair lovingly. On top of that Kyuhyun's free hand was interlocked with one of Seohyuns. WOAH they all thought. Shock keeping their mouths shut. Dongwha broke the silence "woah. When did they get so close...... If they just started dating now....... It's not possible they should be that close now........Right?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ a/n hey guys! Sorry for the long hiatus. I started another fic called Just Friends. It's a Eunhae fic. Please support that fic. I also have a new fb page. The name is SNSD and Super Junior. Bad name. I know. Sorry but fb won't let me use another name. They were all at least 3 characters to long. Please support that page. When I get enough likes I'll do a giveaway. On that page I'll also update on my everyday life and upload pictures on the members and also do edited pictures. Just to let you know in that group hat tried to get SeoKyu together is bigger but I only decided to have their close friends talk. And from this point on most of this stuff didn't actually happen in real life now. If you're getting tired of waiting for me to update this fic after such long periods of time. Feel free to read my other fics. I'll write you guys soon please comment and subscribe. I don't like silent readers. Byee~. 

@ supergenerations_25: no Nicole doesn't like Kyuhyun. She's only close friends with Seohyun and Updated!