In the mind of Seohyun

My love life complete!
After I went to Ann's house we went to her room and just hung out for a while. Everything was going well and for a moment the fight we had just yesterday. Right as I forget everything Ann says "let's play dress up!" she shoved me into one of her dresses the most poofy and tightest dress she had. I looked like a freakin' flower threw up all it's petals and then some on me. Ugh! I hate this dress! And I barely fit in it. After i got out of the dress she had me do physical therapy. Boy did it hurt! At least I'm a bit flexible so it didn't hurt as much as would have if it was someone else. Next, she write on my arm writing I was a player because I'm really close to guys. Well this is a nice house visit. She then pushed me on the floor and shoved me into her dogs clothes. While stuffing a granola bar down my throaght. I mean, I know she thinks this is fun but now it's going a little to far. I decided not to do anything because I am a guest In this house and it's rude to accuse someone where they only had the best intentions. Man! Did my body hurt the next day. The scars from the ink she wrote on my arms still stayed. And I had an activity at church! How am I gonna explain what's on my arm! At least the ink that sank into my arm last night faded a bit. Note to self: never go to Ann's house again! Ann met me at the church and for a while I pretended that everything was fine. The activity was an international food festival to pay the church's mortgage. So I meet Ann there and she usually dresses fancy but then I see her in the poofiest dress she owns I go up to her and say "why are you wearing that?!? It's a casual event. Jeans and a shirt!" I wasn't yelling at her like I was angry but I was just asking her in a shocked way. She was just as shocked at me for not telling her (which I did). She bought 4 plates of food and the plates were stacked high (literally). She ate less than half of that. She cleared my parents table of their bread. And I have a friend named Sulli who isn't the richest girl in the world. She asked Ann if she could have a piece of bread and what Ann did was unacceptable. She said "oh. This bread?" after Sulli nodded she stuffed it into and said it was "Ssssssssoooooooooooooooo goooooooood!" a shocked and opened mouthed Sulli just left the table. I shook my head and decided to confront her about it in school. I got Sulli a free few prefixes of bread because she's good friends with my family. She's basically my sister from another mother. We while Ann and I was eating I see a little girl pointing to my plate askin her mother for the food. Her mom said no because they didnt have enough money. This wasn't my most favorite food in he world so I told the mother she could have my little peice of cake. Hey, I could always get another. Ann looked at me curiously and just continued eating her food. I also saw a really nice woman named April needed a place to sit so I offered my seat and Ann asked why would I do that. It was my seat first so why did I do that. I just said it made me feel good so I did it. She said I was to nice. Right to the point. And not in the best way either. Like it was sayin I was pushover nice. I'm really getting over her attitude. She left early because she told her mom to pick her up at 2 and I had to stay till 5 to help out and clean up because these activities can go on for all day. Now, I just have to deal with her tomorrow. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hello everybody! I'm back! Everythig was true except the part where she said I was pushover nice. so what will happen next? I'll update later on today. Oh, since it's summer. My parents don't have a lot of activities for me so I need so I want to know what the best Suju or SNSD fic. I would read others but since I'm new to k-pop I'm not that familiar to their couple groups or their faces which makes it confusing for me to understand the story. So what your favorite fic about those to groups? I'll write later on today. So till then....... Byee~