The cheer up plan

My love life complete!
KYUHYUN POV- so everything has started going back to normal. Except for the fact that Seohyun and Yuri and Tiffany are talking to the stooges more. What does she see in them?!? They're complete bafoons! Aish! Just don't think of them Kyu and think only of Seohyun. Okay. So during lunch I sat with Seohyun during lunch and just talked to her. She seemed confused at first. But I quickly hid the fact I'm sitting with her because there is no room for me at the other table with the guys. But she saw a lot that there was an extra seat there. Stupid Kyu! Aish! She started cheering up after I sort of set her mind away from Ann. During fifth period I would play with her hair and she would get annoyed and tried to flick mine. We eventually made a game of that. And then once she had pig tails and I pretended they were horse reigns and I pulled on them saying "giddy up horsy" she gave me a glare and said "Yah! Oppa! Why do ou keep playing with my hair?!? You're acting like you are in kindergarten" that might seem a little harsh but I knew she was joking because after wards we just started laughing. Finally things are almost back to normal. We even go to the library a lot during fifth period together. But most times we don't. We usually just walk around the school pretending were going to the library. It's fun. We have little contests and we always do little snarky remarks towards each other. Like I'll do something dumb (on accident) and she'll be like "idiot" I say to her and say "what did you say?!?" she just smiled and said innocently "nothing oppa" yea, thats what I though Seohyun. And she read a poster that's said "don't use guns badly" out loud on our way to the library. I just smirked and pulled on my shirt saying "you mean these guns" and tried flexing my muscles. She just scoffed and said "yea sure. No offense" oh now it's personal "you can't drive a truck load of offense and say 'no offense' Seo.". AUTHOR POV- Seohyun and Kyuhyun just laughed and went to the library for real this time before they got caught by a teacher. But what they didn't know at that time was that someone saw them every day. The person looked down the hallway way while smirking "interesting" the person said............. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ new update you guys! A few more chapters to go until the story ends. I really enjoyed writing this story. If you want the story to continue longer, write in the comment box any ideas you have. Comment and subscribe and I'll write soon. Byee~