The End?

My love life complete!

.Kyuhyun ran up to the roof. Tears were streaming down his face, making his eyesight blurry. He stumbled up the stairs towards the door. Almost falling on his face a few times. 

   His shaky hand reached for the door knob and he yanked the door open, slamming it shut as he walked onto the roof. He looked at the set table, with the gourmet food already set on the table. He saw the lit candlelight, still looking at the table, he saw the tablecloth that he spent more than an hour fixing to make sure it was PERFECTLY even. He then looked at the chairs, and the cushions he saw his mom make especially for this occasion. He didn't want her to do it, but she insisted ("Kyuhyun-ah, I want to do this. This girl is obviously special to you."). He then looked at the rose petals laid around the table. He looked up at the violinists (yes there is and "s" at the end) and politely signaled them to get out. He he walked to the edge of the roof and looked at the woods that was just a little bit beyond the school. He stuck his hands in his pocket and pulled out the ring. He looked at the ring he was meant to give Seohyun that day then proceeded to look at his ring on his left hand (if the ring is on the left hand it doesn't mean marriage, right?). He took off his ring and stared at the 2 side by side. 
 
   "I should've known everything today was a little to perfect to be true....." 
He fell on his knees and just screamed all his frustrations out. He was to occupied in letting out all his sorrow and anguish that he didn't notice the door open. 
 
 Kyuhyun got up, wiped his tears, and turned around. He instantly froze and clenched his fists as he saw the person he least wanted to see at that moment. He was walking past the person and towards the door. 
 
 "Kyuhyun. Please. Let me explain myself-" 
 
 "Oh. You mean why I caught you kissing Donghae?!? And might I add, a little to willingly?!?!?" Kyuhyun interrupted Seohyun. 
 
 Seohyun knew she shouldn't be angry. She had no right to. Her boyfriend had just caught her making out with another guy. She just sighed. 
 
 "Kyuhyun, I know I shouldn't be saying anything right now, but I have some confessions to make." Seohyun took Kyuhyun to the swinging chairs (might I add this was something Kyuhyun also put on the roof. Just for today.). She sat him down and told him the whole story. Including the part where she almost had with Donghae (check the previous chapter). By the time she finished it was quiet. A little to quiet. She looked to her side and saw Kyuhyun with a beet red face and clenched hands. 
 
 "SO YOU'RE TELLING ME, THAT NOT ONLY HAVE YOU SPENT THESE SIX MONTHS JUST HANGING AROUND DONGHAE, YOU ALSO ALMOST HAD WITH HIM?!? ON OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY?!?!?!?!?!" 
 
 Seohyun hung her head low. The guilt was eating her alive! She didn't notice tears starting to flow down her cheeks.... The door suddenly bursts open, and in came the person who started this whole nonsense. 
 
 Seohyun got up and rushed to Donghae "Yah! Stupid Fish, what are you doing here?!?" Seohyun hissed. She really didn't know what he was thinking of doing at that moment. 
   
"Don't worry. I got this!" Donghae lifted his head confidently. He took long confident strides towards Kyuhyun. But once his eyes met Kyu's, he instantly cowered. He never saw so much anger, sorrow, and emptiness in one's eyes. 
 
 Kyuhyun was giving Donghae a piercing glare. It felt as if Kyuhyun was stabbing him, and shooting lasers at him with his eyes. But what Kyuhyun was thinking was a lot worse...... 
 
 "Look, I'm so sorry-" 
 
 "Sorry for what?!? That you stole my girlfriend from me for half a year?? That you almost deflowered her?! THAT YOU PRACTICALLY TOOK HER OUT OF MY LIFE?!? I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AT YOUR PREVIOUS SCHOOL. YOU STOLE ALL THOSE GIRLS AWAY FROM THEIR BOYFRIENDS. YOU TWO-FACED LITTLE BASTARD!!!!!! Wait till I get my HANDS ON YYYYYOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!"
 
   Kyuhyun started to advance towards Donghae, who just stood there with tears in his eyes. He knew what he did, and he still feels so guilty about it. He was about to throw a punch when Seohyun stepped in front for him. His fist immediately dropped (heheh. Thought I was gonna have her get punched right? WRONG!!) 
 
 "Kyuhyun, just stop. You're gonna take this to far if you punched Hae." 
 
"hae. Hae. HAE?!? What about Kyu?? I know I'm jealous but I have a right to be. If you don't want me doing anything to your precious HAE, I think I know who's more important here.........." 
 
 Kyuhyun's face couldn't be anymore red. His hands were clasped to tightly that they were as white as snow. His eyes had tears threatening to fall. One more thing, and Kyuhyun would've exploded. Maybe even literally. 
 
 "Seo Joohyun, we are OVER!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun pushed his way through Seohyun and Donghae and ran out the door. Seohyun collapsed on her knees, tears streaming down her face. She knew this would possibly happen, but she still hoped for the best. Hearing those words come from Lyuhyun's mouth, shattered her heart to pieces. Even if she was at fault for him breaking up with her. 
 
 Donghae quickly rushed to Seohyun's side. Trying to comfort her and tell her everything will be alright. In a way, he was saddened yet relived that Seohyun was crying due to a break up. Sad because his crush was crying in his arms, but yet relieved because now he had a chance for her. He knew this was wrong, and he shouldn't rush things, but he knew he'd stay by her side during this low point in time and once she back on her feet and the right moment comes, he'll make her his and proclaim his love to her. 
 
 It was around 11 o'clock at night and Kyuhyun was in his room crying his eyes out. He knew this was something to be done, yet he didn't want to bring himself to say that. Seohyun had this affect on him where just one sad look in his eyes would bring him to his knees, doing anything just to make that look in her eyes go away. He couldn't even believe those words came our of his mouth. It felt so horrible to him. His heart already aches without knowing that his Seobaby, was no longer his Seobaby. He spent at least 5 hours in his room crying his eyes out. He wouldn't let anyone in, and no one tried. 
 
 Everyone in his family knew that when Kyuhyun cried, it was something serious. He never cried when he was a child if he got a scrape or a boo-boo. He'd brush it off and try to distract the pain away. The only time he cried was at his grandma's funeral. He was really close to her. But once she hit 86, she wasn't acting okay. He always saw pain etched into her face. Something was wrong with her but no one could figure out what it was. She never wanted to go to a doctor because she had this motto that unless you really can't fix it by yourself, you don't need a doctor. Apparently she had a horrible case of scoliosis. The way her spine was bent made it hard to determine what was wrong with her on the outside, but a simple x-ray showed how bad it was. It was pressing against her vital organs causing her pain. She wasn't able to get surgery because she was so old. She died at the age of 94. Kyuhyun didn't want to see her go, but he was happy. Now she could finally be in peace and no longer feel any pain. 
 
 Anyways, back to the main story. So his whole family didn't bother him because they knew he actually did need some time alone. Consoling him makes things worse and the heeling process would go a lot slower. 
 
 He took out his wallet and opened it. Inside was a picture of him and Seohyun that day where everyone tried getting them together during P.E. they had a fun day together after school and Kyuhyun took a picture of them a lollipop smiling at the camera. That was a good day.......
 
 He looked at the picture and gave it a bitter smile when something in him snapped. He looked around the room, took everything that reminded him of Seohyun and stuffed in a box. He put it in the back of his closet and hid it to make sure he'd never see it again. 
 
 Kyuhyun rushed out of the house and went towards the school. He went back on the roof top (don't ask how) and looked at everything. He preserved the pillow cushions because he knew his mother would kill him if something bad happened to them. After that he just tore EVERYTHING apart. He destroyed everything while yelling out random profanities. 
 
 After the work was done, he stepped back and admired his disastrous master-piece. He smirked at the work he did. It felt goof. Really good. Placing his hands in his pocket, her felt Seohyun and his couple rings. He stared at them, and smirked. 
 
 
     "Its time for a change.............." 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Love Life Complete is finally over!!!! Woohoo~! This is the first story I have ever finished. I just want to say thank you to each and every single one of you of putting up with this trash. I had a bit of a writers block while writing this chapter. I really wanted it to be good but I couldn't come up with anything. 
Dont worry folks I'm coming back with a sequel and it'll be a million times better (I hope.....)
while writing this story I really wanted to stay close to the events that actually happened. But I reread some of the chapters and realized it would be way better if I haven't. 
I have found a new and better way to portray all the characters and a writing style that best suits me and shows all the emotion I wanted to show. Please continue on reading the sequel. It'll be in the next chapter. 
Big thanks again to all of you for supporting and commenting. Even if you were a silent reader, just you subscribing to my story made it worthwhile. 
 
The next story is going to be more interactive as I will be taking many suggestions from you guys and putting more polls on the story to hear your feedback. 
 
Thanks again guys and till the next story, 
 
 
     Byee~