Donghae=trouble?

My love life complete!

KYUHYUN POV

The fish like boy skipped towards us (yes I said skipped) and stopped right in front of Seohyun ignoring me. He's already annoying me, so him ignoring me will give him strike 1. You do not ignore the Cho Kyuhyun

"Hello Seohyunnie!" he said a little to happily 

"Hey.......umm.........Donghae, right?" she replied. A little bit of annoyance could be seen in her voice. 

Donghae just nodded really fast. This guy is WAY to peppy. He went into his backpack and handed her a medium sized box wrapped in pink wrapping paper. He handed the box to her and said "Thanks for everything Seo, here's a little thank you gift. Please take it. I'm also going to be having a birthday party this Saturday and I would really like for you to come. The invite is in the present. Well, see ya in science!" he his heal and skipped to who knows where. 

I look to her and she sighed "Donghae is just someone that has recently came to the school. The principal wanted me to show him around and be like his buddy he can lean on for the month. Nothing big. That month just started......last......week? I think. Maybe shorter." 

SEOHYUN POV

i just watched donghae skip away. He'd be a good choice of a boyfriend for Yoona or Jessica. He is such a sweet person. That time where me and Kyuhun spent some time away from each other I was always with donghae showing him the ropes. He's become a really good friend of mine now. Now that Kyuhyun is my boyfriend, I could honestly say that donghae is my best friend now. He's sweet, kind, handsome, goofy, innocent, and he's really funny. He can say something and not think its funny but it'll end up being the funniest thing in the world! Don't get me wrong, Donghae is perfect, but Kyuhyun is WAY better. I don't like someon that's perfect. I want someone that's different. And Kyu is. Okay Seo, a little to cheesy there. Ive actually known Donghaesince the second half of the school year started which was about 18-20 months ago (yes I said months). I wasn't lying to Kyuhyun that the principle wanted me to be his best friend. But I have to stay by Donghaes side till I get the all clear. And by the looks of it. That'll be in the first quarter of next school year. 

I only didn't tell Kyuhyun about that because he'll obviously be very over protective. He could possibly kill Donghae if he ever finds out how long I've been hanging out with donghae. I'm gonna be using 2 months to distance myself from Donghae. 

"Kyu, I'm sorry but I won't be able to see you very often for a few months. After the month is over he'll still need me but by then I'll be distancing myself from him. Sorry Kyu, I'll be going to my next class. Wait for me outside the school gates and we'll walk together. Bye~" and with that I pecked his lips and left. I'm so sorry Kyu, but this is for the best. 

KYUHYUN POV 

i just sighed and watched as Seo left. We just became a couple and she'll have to be away from me. 

" for you dude. And to think you guys just became a couple" I heard behind me. I turned around and saw the stooges walking towardsme in their regular formation. Kibum on the left,Eunhyuk in the middle, and Heechul on the right. Funny, that's the same formaton Seoand her friends walk in (their the musketeers remember. Look in the first 5 chapters the stooges and musketeers roles should be in their) 

It seemed it was Eunhyuk who talked. We were always closest. 

"what do you mean ' for me?'" I asked a bit confused 

eunhyuk just sighed "dude, do you know that kid? He may seem innocent and he really is. But he has a rep for being an innocent player. They said at his last school, he got kicked out because he was in so many fights that started because made a lot of girls break u with their boyfriends in order to be with him. The guys got so angry when they all found out why they were broken up with. Donghae didnt even know what was going on until he started getting into a fight every single day with the girls ex's. The school thought it would be best if donghae left rather than have half of the male students expelled." 

wow......just wow. Poor kid. I feel really bad for donghae but I don't want Seo being taken away from me by him. Better keep my gaurd up I turned to face eunhyuk "so you're saying.... That me and Seo could possibly be over because of him????" 

It was Heechul who spoke up next "yea dude. Most likely. Just...... Don't snap at Seo when she has to hang out with him more than you. You know how kind hearted she is." 

the bell rang and the 4 of us headed to english class. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

hello! New chapters up. I just wanna say that I don't hate donghae (he's actually one of my major biases) but I thought he'd be best to steal Seo away because he has a player aditude. Comments will make me write faster. So I'm expecting a bit of comments for staring to update regularly again. Oh, and if you wanna know where Donghae's character comes from. I'll write a blog in the next chapter. Byee~