School Garden

My love life complete!

SEOHYUN POV 

the whole misunderstanding finally has calmed down after like 2 weeks. It got pretty awkward between the 2 of us but never the less we still hang out. Kyuhyun and I were hanging out in the schools garden just chatting when he layed down in the grass and sighed contently. I followed suit and layed next to him. It was a really beautiful day today. We were still talking when Kyu sighed and sat up. I was to lazy so I continued lying down. 

He looked to me and smiled "Seo, I have something to ask you" 

"what is it?" 

Kyuhyun started to look really nervous and he looked like he was going to burst of nervousness. He also looked like he was sweating a lot now that I looked at it (but that could just be from his blazer for his uniform). "umm........uhhhhh..........Seo? We've been friends this whole school year, and we're really close friends. Best friends actually but, I don't want to be your best friend anymore........." wait, WHAT?!?! What did the stooges talk him into this time?!? They know how I act when I'm pissed, and trust me, you DO NOT want an angry Seo on your hands. He saw my angered/saddened expression as he sighed. 

"Sorry Seo. But I don't want to be friends with you anymore. I...... I....... I would like to be your boyfriend." did I hear right?? BOYFRIEND?!? I don't know what to say anymore!! Ummmmm.......uhhhhhhh...... 

KYUHYUN POV 

I'm so nervous for what she's going to say! She smiled contently sat up and said "I think I'd like that also....." after that, I leaned in and sealed our new found relationship with a kiss. I feel like I'm cloud nine!!!!! The kiss lasted a good minute or so. Would've last longer but we heard "KYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! SEOKYU IS FINALLY TOGETHER!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!" we looked up and saw the stooges, and the rest of the musketeers jump up from behind their hiding spot and start dancing all around.  

Seo blushing like crazy. But I just smirked dismissed them with the wave of my hand and connected our lips again. She seemed shocked at first but then she got into the kiss and kissed me back. I heard a Plop! Somewhere but I just ignored it. I heard another one, and another, and another, until I heard so many it sounded like pitter patters. From the instant shock of feeling water on her, she broke the kiss as I took her hand and we ran to shelter from the rain. And since we were in the schools garden, the school thought it would be best to not have any building surround it for 1/2 a mile all around. So it took a bit to get to shelter. Aigoo~ could anything else go wrong with my confession?!? 

Just then I heard this guy yell "SEO BABY~" while I saw some guy that looks like a fish run towards us. I felt Seohyun stiffen a bit in my embrace. Looks like things can get worse..... 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

hello! New update! Sorry for the long wait. Can you guess who the guy is from my previous life update? I'm planning on making a sequel soon. I'll update a new chapter most likely tomorrow or the day after that.