Why is this happening to me?!?

My love life complete!
SEOHYUN POV~ ugh! Why is Ann being so annoying?!? I was at an A honor roll. It was so boring! After I got my award (I was one of the first people to get theirs) I took out my iPhone and started playing temple run. Ann, kept purposely making me die so she could play. She'd always be like "omo! You lost! My turn to play!" and I'll be like "sorry Ann, it's not your phone and id really like if I could get through this level without someone purposely killing me" I tried to sound polite but the more she did it the faster I would snap at her. On the way to class after the honor roll she was saying to me and Tiffany (she also was snapping at her also for the same reason) "why are you guys snapping at me? Are you guys both having your little surprise? Hmm? Maybe you're both PMSing" she said a little to loud. My face immediately turned red. Not because I was embarrassed, but because I was sooooooo. Mad! I ran away from her and made my way to class. During lunch she sat next to me and Tiffany bragging how her life was so much better. We couldn't take it so Tiffany decided we should tell her. "Ann, if you wanna know the reason why were snapping at you more. It's because you're always putting us down. You purposely make us loose at games all the time, you always lie how you made something and we both end up seeing it in stores, you always brag how much you LOVE your life and how it's so good, and you keep calling Seohyun names! It has gone to far!" tiffany said sternly. And yea, if you're wondering, she did call me names bridezilla, anorexic and a few more. I mean, just because I need to lose weight because it's easy for me to gain it even tho I'm skinny doesn't make me an anorexic! If I eat lunch I literally gain 5 pounds (not joking. I did an experiment). Ann's mouth dropped open and she immediately retaliated. "no I don't/didn't! I did none of that! You're both just jealous!" I couldn't stand it anymore I immediately yelled at her "ME??!? Jealous?!? You're joking! What's wrong with you?!? Why would I be jealous?!?" she started crying and even tho I have a strong guilt, I didn't feel a thing for her. I know I was cruel but come on?!? Who does that?? She ran to the bathroom and came back with red blood shot eyes. ANN POV~ how dare she did that! She'll pay! Oh you'll see. She'll regret everything she's done! Tiffany, she only told me what I did wrong. But Seohyun, she didn't have the right to yell at me! Just because she's my unnie doesn't mean she can say I did something I didn't! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~during the weekend~~~~~~~~~~ finally! Time for my evil plan! She apologized saying she was guilty. So I invited her to my house. I directly asked her parents so she didn't have a say at all. After a bit of convincing she was able to come to my house. First, since she doesn't like going into dresses, I shoved her into one of my poofiest dresses, then I said I'll give her therapy. She laid on the bed and I started stretching her. I told her to lay on her stomach then I took her feet and pushed her legs ever her back to the point where the palms of her feet were right next to her face, firmly on the floor. But I'm not satisfied yet. I took a pen and forcefully took her arm and started writing all over her arms. After I ran out of room I wrote on her arms. I'm almost done! I took her and pushed on the floor but saying sorry afterwards to make it look like I cared and put my dogs clothes on her and shoved a granola bar in pretending it was a dog bone. Ahh~ revenge is soo~sweet! ------------------------------------------------------- hey you guys! I want to say that 100% of this chapter is true. Not even joking. Next chapter I'll show you how Seohyun felt during her torture. I'm serious, I feel like I had the mind of a blonde during that punishment. You'll see what I mean in the next chapter. Can you all please shower me with comments? I need the joy in reading some comments after today. I'm soooooo frustrated today. So much pressure is put on my shoulders right now. I have to look for a song in church to sing for me and 2 other people. And I have to learn Air by Bach in 1 week. So much pressure! Till next time. Byee~