What is going on?!?!

My love life complete!

SEOHYUN POV 

So after I came back from the nurse, I went back to PE. I saw some of my friends fighting and me not being able to see my friends fight (well, i don't like it when people fight and it annoys me if they just yell random stuff at each other for a long time) it took me 30 minutes! Thats the longest it took me before. And I also got smaller across the face because no one would help me pull them apart and while Ann was trying to claw another girls face I stepped in the middle of the fight right as Ann swung for the girls face. 

It hurt so much! After I pulled them apart I went to the water fountain to get some cold water to calm myself down. I was getting really short-tempered after I seperate that fight. I usually do get short tempered but since this fight was soooo long, I was really on the edge. 

While I was drinking water I felt someone's presence behind me and I turned around to glare at them but it softened once I saw Kyuhyun. He's been my best friend now and I can't really be mad at him 

"woah, Seo did you have to break up another fight?" he said. He looked worried. I just signed and nodded "there are to many fights now! And for some reason this all started because of the fight between me and Ann! There was a fight where a students mom got punched by another student because they were taking sides." Kyu just took me by the hand and led me to the bleachers. They were closed up because there hasn't been a basket ball game in a while so we just leaned against the thing. 

"Come come sweetie, tell daddy Kyu about everything" he said. Great, he's playing daughter and daddy time. And when he does I have to play along. But I wasnt in the mood. 

"Kyu, can we play another thing, I don't wanna play daughter and daddy time h" I whined while pouting. 

He noded his head "hmmmmmm, how about a couple then. Ill be the overprotective boyfriend while you be my heart broken girlfriend. K?" he said

I gave him a weird look "remember the last time we did that? We got mistaken as a married couple"  

"but remeber, that day was so FUN! We got so much free stuff" he reminded me. I just sighed "well, if we're gonna play that I might as well get into the roll." wth that said I layed my head in his lap and I intertwined our fingers. He just started my hair. We stayed like that and really did nothing until the bell rang and it was time for science. Did I mention it was Ed this week? Noooooo! It's gonna be even worse because Heechul, Eunhyuk, and sometimes Kibum are MAJOR ERTS. I know Eunhyuk is really sweet and all but he sits right in front of me and Heechul is behind me. I'm surrounded by erts! My innocent rep will be ruined. 

Kyuhyun must've noticed I was distressed so he intertwined our fingers again and he said "let's skip to our next class like we used to in elementary and middle school" oh, I forgot to mention I knew Kyuhyun since the 4 grade. But we didn't hang out a lot anymore around 7 grade. 

~KYUHYUN POV~ 

We got to science class and we were greeted by a lot of "congrats" "woot! For the new couple" and some girls said "Kyu oppa was mine!" Seo let go of my han and started blushing like mad. Is there something I'm missing? I went to Dongwha (Seo's best friend since third grade. They never lost touch) and asked him "what's going on? Why is everyone acting so weird?" he just looked at me and smiled "congrats Kyu you're Finnaly dating Seohyunnie!" WHAT?!?! I mean, i know I like her, but, my feelings kind of died down for her now..... I think...... "what do you mean hyung?" I am so confused. I looked to Seohyun who was blushing like mad and trying to tell her friends something. But it looks like they're teasing her about something. But she seemed pretty calm about it. What does she know that I don't??? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~