Explaining to the class

My love life complete!
SEOHYUN POV~~~~~~ Uh oh. We are in such a weird position. Due to the sudden commotion the rest of the class went inside the big room and saw us in the weird position "OMO! What are you two doing?!?" we heard one person say. We heard the rest of the class murmuring among themselves. Eunhyuk got off of me and helped me to my feet. We brushed ourselves off. A burst of red went on my face at the sudden emmbarasment. The whole classes mouths were wide open. Quite funny actually. "ummmmmm....... Uhhhhhhhhhh....." I stuttered. I do t know why even though we did nothing wrong. It's just embarrassing to have someone find you like that. Eunhyuk cut off my stuttering "we accidentally bumped into each other and I fell on top of her. It was just an accident." he said confidentaly the teacher just said okay and left the room. Some of the students who didn't care left the room. "for all of you, I don't reccomend you tell ANYONE. You'll greatly regret it if I find out if anyone one of you spread rumors about me or Seohyun. Understood?" Eunhyuk said sternly. The rest of the class nodded their heads and went back to the lab. "oppa" I started "why we're you so stern saying all of that?" I question. He just sighed and said to me "well you're a really good friend to me, I don't want anyone hurting my friends, especially one thats really close to me" he put his arm around me and smiled. I just smiled back and said "thanks oppa. Now let's get back to work" we just started working again and acted like nothing happened, actually we were joking around most of the time. After we finished Eunhyuk said that we had to go to the main office to call someone to get half of his boxes so he wont have to carry a lot of things. We gathered our things and headed to the main office. What we both didn't know at that time was that there was a pair of jealous eyes watching us leave the chorus room. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hey guys! What's up? So far I have updated every single day. I hope I can continue this pattern most of the time. So some parts of the story are true. There were accidental touchy moments between us but nothing that big. This story has been going really well and I'm really enjoying writing this story. The reason why I've been updating so much is because I am currently on summer vacation. Ummmm I am really close to the guy that Eunhyuk played. We are really close and we joke together. Actually, I'm pretty close to all the stooges. I hope you enjoyed reading this. With my Facebook page, to get more likes so it won't be taken off, I'm thinking of naming it 'Super Junior + Girls Generation= Super Generation!' it'll be about my daily life here but also have a big part of SNSD and Super Junior. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment and subscribe and I'll write most likely tomorrow! Byee ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@super generation_25: most of this story is true. Like I said above, the touchy touchy part wasn't as big. The guy is really protective over me. That day while helpin him, if I went ANYWHERE during that period he'll always be asking where I'm going and to always tell him where I'll be since he didn't want me going anywhere without him knowing. He's really sweet. But we didn't date. We're just good friends. We used to go to elementary and middle school together. Don't know about high school yet. If you're wondering why I'm saying I don't know about high school and my age here is like 19 or 20 is because my friend made this account for me and she's in her 20's.