Ch.4

Married With Super Junior's Donghae...Happy or not?

Hours after the confrontation

Eunbyul's POV

I feel like I'm sleeping on a softness of a mattress, but how can it be? I thought I fall asleep by the window? I slowly opened my eyes and found myself on my bed. How on earth did I get here? Did Donghae................no,no. Its impossible to be him.Why would he carry me anyway? Soon, I took a bath and getting ready to make lunch.

 

*The real thing :  

Donghae felt a little, and its REALLY means a LITTLE, bad for Eunbyul to face the harsh treatment just now. After the boys and his CEO had went home, he knocked on Eunbyul's door but left unanswered. So he curiously turned the door knob opened and found out Eunbyul was sleeping by the window. He softened and sighed deeply before walked towards her. He examined her features and slowly put his arms under her body gently before laying her on the bed with caution. Without spending anymore time in the room he quickly make his way out.

 

                                                                                                     **********

 

Eunbyul was preparing a lunch when Donghae appeared. They then looked at each other for a few seconds before pulled away. Eunbyul awkwardly asked, "H..hey, I've cooked for lunch. Want to eat?" Donghae stared at her before he go to the table and sat himself on one of the chair.

 

Donghae's POV

I started eating a few spoonful of kimchi friend rice that she made. Damn its so delicious! Why does mom didn't ever cooked like this for once? "Erm, is it good?" Eunbyul asked. I decided to not be too good for her so I just played it cool. "It tasted the same as what I ate everyday after performances. You know, like a piece of trash." I said without giving her a single glance. "And by the way, you don't have to stuttered everytime you're talking to me, its not like I'll eat you." I said absent-mindedly.

"O..kay.." She said, her stuttering seems to be decreased. "Oh by the way, Donghae-sshi, about just now............." I looked at her, signalling for her to continue. "Am I......really can't see my appa..again?" She then looked down. "Sadly yes. You can't see him again. Are you deaf? Didn't you hear what Mr.Lee Sooman said yesterday?!" I snapped. "But I need to know his condition..." I cut her off. "Its his fault. Why in the hell he wanted you to marry me?!!"

She then looked at me unbelievably. "So you wanted to turn all of this to my father? How about yours? He's also planning this marriage! Don't you think-" Without be able to finished her words, she stopped. Its my very own palm landing on her left cheek. Yes. I slapped her.

 

                                                                                                      **********

 

No one's POV

 

Eunbyul hold her cheeks which just got slapped by her own husband. "DON'T YOU EVER BRING UP MY FAMILY INTO THIS MATTER." Donghae spat harshly before he stormed out of the house, not forgetting to slammed the door. Eunbyul then bursts into tears, alone. After a few hours of crying, she gets up and clean up the mess in the kitchen. After cleaning, she weakly walks into her room and took her father's photo which had been put neatly in the frameShe cry again while hugging that frame and soon, fall asleep.

                                                                                                 

                                                                                                  **********

 

"Donghae-ah, are you hearing us?" Asked Leeteuk while waving his hand in front of Donghae. Donghae seems to not paying any attention since the meeting started. "Ah? Y..ye." Donghae answered. After the meeting was over, Donghae excused himself to the dance room. There, he sat on a chair and started thinking about what had happened in his house just now. A pang of guilt hit his heart."Aissh..what have I done..." Donghae mumbled, facepalming himself.

Eunhyuk, who wanted to practice his new dance step saw Donghae in the room, seems to be thinking deeply of something. He approached him and asked, "Yo. What's wrong? You seems weird since this morning. Do you have a problem?" Donghae looked at his bestfriend and started to told him everything.

                                                                                 

                                                                                               **********

 

"What?! You slapped her? H..hey, I know you're not happy with her but that is so unnecessary, she's still a girl. Besides, she's like you too, forced into this marriage. You-" But Donghae cut him off. "Hyuk-ah, I'm not that mean, it just...happened. I didn't even know why I slapped her though. And not to say, I feel guilty now." Eunhyuk stared at his beloved bestfriend before said, "Go and work this things out. I know you can do it." Donghae did not respond. Instead, he just walked out. "No, I will not ask for her forgiveness."

After Donghae reached home, he immediately make his way to his room, not wanted to bumped into Eunbyul. But something caught his eyes, Eunbyul's door was not closed properly. He peeked inside and saw a sleeping Eunbyul hugging a photo frame. Donghae moved closer to her and slowly took the frame. Donghae looked at it. 'She must be really missed her father...I'm sorry but there's nothing I could do.' Donghae thought before put the frame back into her embrace and walked out.

 


 

HEEEYYY GUYS!!! I UPDATED!!!! SO SORRY TO MAKE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME.. I'VE BEEN SOOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT AND PROJECTS AND ITS SO...UGH..KILLING ME T___T I'M SORRY ALSO FOR THE VERY SHORT CHAPTER,BUT AT LEAST I'VE UPDATED IT RIGHT? HEHE. OH BTW,ENJOY AND DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT!! LOVE YOU READERS!!*  

P/S: A LITTLE EUNHAE THERE!! >.<