Ch.21

Married With Super Junior's Donghae...Happy or not?

Donghae and Eunbyul look up as they heard that shrieking voice of Kim Myungsoo. Eunbyul smiled as Myungsoo running towards her and enveloped her into a big hug . Her smile got wider as she replied the hug. Donghae chuckled at the loving siblings scene in front of him and make his way out of the room to give a chance for Myungsoo and Eunbyul to talk.

Myungsoo finally let go of his sister and hold her face with both of his hand . “Sis , what happened? How did you get into this freaking accident ? I'm sorry for being late visiting you , my schedule is so damn tight and I couldn't missed it . I'm so sorry .” Being a typical Myungsoo is , he poured out all the words in one breath and that make Eunbyul can't contain her laughter .

“Hey , calm down oppa , I'm fine, it just that my hands are being such a troublemaker for the time being . “ Eunbyul said after a couple minutes of laughing. Myungsoo frowned. “ You still has a guts to laugh your heart out after all of this?? I'm just being worried about you though..” He said , almost sadly.

Eunbyul soften at his words . She lifted up her weak hand and slowly ruffled Myungsoo’s hair . “There’s no need to worry oppa , I'm fine . I totally understand about you and your schedule. Its not that terrible of an accident..so stop worrying okay? Maybe in a weeks or two I’ve be able to discharge.” She flashed her stunning smile to Myungsoo. Myungsoo nodded. “But still.. Oh , by the way , how did you got into this accident ? I heard its near to SuJu sunbaes fanmeeting place? You’re meeting with Donghae hyung at that time?” Hearing Donghae’s name , Eunbyul just realized that Donghae is nowhere to be seen. She cleared and began..well , manipulating stories. “Y-yeah , you can say that . It was when I sent them lunchboxes , but their fanmeeting are not over yet . So , I passed the lunchboxes to their manager and make my way home . I wasn’t careful when crossing the road ,and.....yeah , things happened .” Eunbyul  finished with a small sigh.Myungsoo nodded showing that he understood and keep advising to his baby sister about safety at the road and such.

Little that both of them know , Donghae was at the ward door , hearing everything . The tears are threatening to fall out from his eyes . He bit his lips a bit harsh that it almost bleeds . ‘She covered all up for me . Am I really that of a jerk for making her life a living hell all this while?’ Donghae angrily thought to himself.

                                                     

                                                                                                  **********

 

After about 2 hours of chit-chatting with Eunbyul and Donghae (Donghae came in about 5 minutes later) , Myungsoo excused himself to attend some events with Infinite after he got a call from Sunggyu , the Infinite’s leader .

“So....what were you guys talked about before I came in?” Donghae asked , looking into Eunbyul’s hazelnut-coloured eyes. “Hmm?” Eunbyul looked up from her hands that were fiddling with each other to meet Donghae’s gaze. “Just...things . Things that siblings will talk about , its nothing big.” Eunbyul let out a soft giggled , remembering her jokes with Myungsoo just now . How she missed that rascal of a brother all this while...

Donghae smiled seeing his wife giggled . He begin to treasured her smile , laugh , voice and everything else about her . He hated of how loss he was all this while for not appreciate her as his wife. Donghae brave himself to slowly reach for one of Eunbyul’s hands and hold onto them tightly. Eunbyul gasped and her eyes were wide open. “I'm sorry Eunbyul-ah , I'm sorry for being a really badass , jerk and anything else similar to them , I'm really a stupid man all this while , I didn't appreciate you well as a wife, and even cursed and beat you when you've done nothing wrong! Im really a worthless guy for you . But i really hope that you can accept me this time.I-i...I just need you now.I need my wife back.Please..please Eunbyul-ah..” Donghae broke into tears in front of Eunbyul . He didn't care if Eunbyul looked him as a weak guy , but right now , he just want her forgiveness and.......her , herself.

With tears also streaming on Eunbyul cheeks , she cupped Donghae’s cheeks and lift his head , signalling him to look into her eyes. Donghae looked up with an obvious red eyes that make Eunbyul’s heart broke . "Donghae-ah , I've always forgive you . And you don't need to asked me to accept you back , because I’ve been always love you with all my heart from the start,and this time it is no exception.” Smile started to curved up on Donghae’s face upon hearing Eunbyul’s confession.This is an amazing cloud nine for him . He doesn't need more happiness at this moment except for being with his beloved wife.

Donghae got up from the chair he was sitting and get nearer to Eunbyul before pulled her into his warm and loving embrace.He endlessly kissing her hair , and sometimes forehead , muttering some sweet words and he would still apologizing once in a while.Eunbyul giggled in her tears and replied to Donghae’s hug , making it more tighter. “Thank you , love.” Donghae said , kissing her hands he was holding earlier.

They stayed like that for the entire day . Neither one of them would pulled away , not like they wanted to . They would just pulled away for a while when the nurse came in to give the medicine , and Donghae would lovingly feed Eunbyul the medicines.The nurse lightly squeal seeing Donghae and Eunbyul sweetness.Only if she know what they have to go through all this while.

After finishing the last medicines and swallowed the water ,  Donghae politely giving the small tray and cup that filled with medicines earlier back to the nurse . The nurse smile giddily and wishing both of them goodnight before she left . “Goodnight newlywed lovebirds! And ,sir , for your information ,the bed is enough for two person .” She winked playfully before closed the door.Eunbyul blushed madly at the nurse words . Donghae chuckled and put his arms around Eunbyul once again . “Don't worry , I will not do anything to you , you’re still sick.We still have a looott of time at home to—”Before Donghae finished his words , Eunbyul gave him a light pinch on his arm. “Stop it.” She playfully giggled.Donghae smirk and went closer to Eunbyul’s face . “What? I just want to tell you that have a lot of time to decorate our bedroom , kitchen , and living room . The things that a newlywed couples do. Do you thing of anything else, hurmm?” He asked , a naughty smirk was on his face. Eunbyul blushed even more. “A-ANIYO! I never think of something like that!”  Donghae fake a frown , “Something like what,hmm?” Eunbyul can't take any of his teasing anymore, “Arghhh whatever! Im going to sleep!” Eunbyul lied down and pulled the blanket so that it was covering her whole body with a protest manner.

Donghae laughed and softly coax her and they ended up stay up all night cuddling and talk about random things.

 


SOOOO , YEAH . MY LAPTOP IS STILL BROKE (AGAIN) SO I CAN'T UPDATE OFTEN . I UPDATED THIS CHAPTER USING A SCHOOL COMPUTER..LOL.. 

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OKAY DEAREST READERS? ^__________^  LOVE YOU! BYE!