Ch.22

Married With Super Junior's Donghae...Happy or not?

It’s the day.The day that Eunbyul will finally discharged from the hospital. Eunbyul can't feel any happier than this. But to her dismay, her arm is not fully healed. She must wear the bandage for another one week much to her annoyance.

While Eunbyul was folding her clothes with one hand, a pair of arms enveloped her body gently from behind. Eunbyul let out a soft gasped and turned around just to meet her handsome husband’s face. Donghae smile affectionately towards Eunbyul and wrapped his arms tightier around her wife’s waist.

“What are you doing? Fold the clothes with one hands? You think it will work out? Hmm? Just sit there quietly and let me do these.” Donghae peck her forehead and push her towards the couch gently. Donghae then starts to help Eunbyul fold her clothes and pack all her things before toss them into a bag.

After he zipped the bag with satisfaction smile plastered on his face,he turned around and make his way towards Eunbyul,awkwardly put his arm around her. “So..home now?” He asked. Eunbyul shyly smile and nodded. Donghae can't resists his wife’s cuteness and he quickly planted a kiss on her cheek.Somehow,Donghae couldn’t bring himself to land his lips on to Eunbyul’s. He was not that ready. He’s still afraid that he might hurt Eunbyul again in the future.

                                   

                                                                                                        **********

 

Once arrived at their home, Donghae hastily stepped in and softly guide Eunbyul in.Before Eunbyul could say anything,he spunned Eunbyul towards him and use both of his hands to cupped Eunbyul’s face. “First of all,let this be a new beginning for us.Lets forget about all the things that had happened in this house before.Lets forget on how we were before.Lets make everything new today,okay?” Donghae ask,looking deep into Eunbyul’s eyes. Eunbyul slowly curved up a smile and confidently nodded.Now,its Eunbyul that put her left palm(since her right is still hurt) on Donghae’s cheek and caresses it smoothly.

Seobang-nim~ Lets live a new life and live happily ever after,hmm?” Eunbyul then flashed her playful giggle that make Donghae’s heart nearly exploded.All the blood rushed to Donghae’s face that make Donghae looks like a tomato upon hearing Eunbyul uttered the word ‘Seobang-nim’.He never realized that Eunbyul was that sweet all this while.

The couple decided to not doing anything that day and just rest in each other’s arms.Donghae and Eunbyul exchange their past stories followed by their sweet and bad memories back then. Eunbyul was laughing like crazy when Donghae told her that when he was little,he once peed in his school’s suit because afraid of his teacher and he didn’t move from his seat until the school hours were over.Donghae sulked a little when Eunbyul laugh at him,but seeing his wife laugh like that,he become infectious.The two of them shared a good time of laughing,but all of them are about  Donghae’s memories,since Eunbyul’s childhood not as funny as him.But she sure had it with Myungsoo.

“…And when I was about to saved him,it was me that fall into the lake instead!How unlucky…”Eunbyul pouted after finishing her past stories about him and Myungsoo when they were little. Donghae laugh whole-heartedly and ruffled Eunbyul’s hair. ”Aigoo..you’re so cute.”

Little that they both realize ,they’ve talked and talked until it was almost dark.

“Um..Donghae-ah,aren’t you hungry or anything? We’ve been stayed like this for hours.” Eunbyul awkwardly asked. Donghae look at his watch and widened his eyes. “Really? It was already past 7! And yeah.,honestly,I was quiet hungry..heee” Donghae rubbed the back of his neck,embarrassed.

“Wht do you want to eat? Tell me,I’ll cook it now.” Eunbyul said, getting ready to get in the kitchen before Donghae stop her. “With your hands like that? Nah,forget it, I’ll call a pizza delivery. But…Eunbyul-ahh~ Can u make me the coffee that you usually make? I craved for it for a long time already~ Pleaseee..” Donghae pouted and added on an aegyo so that Eunbyul would melt. And yeah,its success. Eunbyul blush at his aegyo and resists the urge to pinched and squish Donghae’s face badly.

“Only coffee?”Eunbyul asked and Donghae nodded as a confirmation. “Okayy.” Eunbyul  quickly take out a mug and the ingredients to make the coffee. Donghae didn’t missed even one second watching after his wife when she was making the coffee for him. ‘How lucky of me to have her..’ Donghae thought.

As if on cue,right after Eunbyul finished making the coffee for both of them,the door bell ring. ‘Must be the pizza.’ Both Eunbyul and Donghae thought. “Let me open the door.” Donghae volunteered. Eunbyul nodded and she make her way to the living room and put the coffees on the small table in front of the couch.

On the other hands,when Donghae opened the door,he gasped. “Hi.We’re here for pizza delivery!”

 


GUESS WHO? LOL, WHO AM I KIDDING. YOU GUYS MUST HAVE KNOWN FOR SURE XD

NOTE:I WON'T BE UPDATE MAYBE FOR A WHILE BECAUSE I'LL BE HAVING MY FINAL EXAM THIS NOVEMBER.AND I PROMISE U GUYS!!AFTER THE EXAM IS OVER,I'LL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. OKAYY?? BYE. LOVE YOU!!