Ch.9

Married With Super Junior's Donghae...Happy or not?

 

Recap.

“How was marriage life, Byul-ah? Its great right?” Eunbyul’s father asked weakly.

Eunbyul low down her head upon hearing that question.

 

                                                                                        **********

 

Eunbyul just put on a fake smile to her father. “Ne appa...”

Eunbyul started to talk with her father about his health and some other random stuffs. For Eunbyul, she didn't care on what topic that

they talked, as long as they talked. She missed her father dearly. She hoped that she could stay by her father’s side forever. She really couldn't believed that her father was going to leave her forever soon. She couldn't even imagined how her life would be without her father.

 

Donghae, who was being an observer since first they came, started to soften at the loving father-and-daughter scene in front of him.

 

Suddenly Eunbyul’s father take a look at Donghae, who was leaning against the green wall. He cleared his throat before calling out his son-in-law's name.

 

“Donghae-ah...why are you standing there? Come here and sit.” Eunbyul’s father said in his weak voice while patting a seat besides Eunbyul.

 

Donghae who was a bit startled gives him an awkward smile. “Ani..its okay, I don't want to interrupt your guys talking. Just go on.” Donghae said, gives an reassuring smile.

 

Eunbyul’s father chuckled softly. “We didn't talked about anything secret though.”

 

“A-ani, I'm fine, just carry on, I have some stuff to do outside.” Donghae then bowed politely and went out.

            

                                                                                                  **********                     

 

Donghae went for a walk at the hospital garden to breathed in some fresh air. He started to think about all the things he had on his mind.

He started to think about Eunbyul.....and at the same time Hyeri.

 

FLASHBACK

Hyeri was Donghae’s first love.They falled in love since in high school. However,their relationship was a secret. Donghae can't let anyone knows about their relationship.

It is because Donghae was still a trainee in SM Entertainment. Being in an exposed relationship in his trainee days was really not a good idea. As much as Hyeri hate it, she still agreed to it.

It has been a year since their relationship. Hyeri has grown frustrated with this kind of relationship. She determined to face Donghae and talk with him about this matter.

They met at a cafe which was a bit cozy so that fans wouldn't recognized Donghae.

“So what you want to tell me babe?” Donghae asked.

“Oppa, i-i think we should confessed.” Hyeri said.Stuttered.

Donghae started to frown. “Mwo?”

“I couldn't live in this kind of relationship. Why don't just we let people know about us? I just wanted to have a normal relationship.” Hyeri said.

To be exact, during that time Donghae had just finished his dance training with Super Junior. So his mood is not completely under control.

“Tch. You just wanted everyone to know our relationship because of your self-interest right?!” Donghae started accusing.

“W-what?”Hyeri asked. She was on the urge of crying.

“Yeah! You just wanted people to know that your boyfriend is a Hallyu star! You just wanted people to know that your boyfriend is Lee Donghae right??!!! You wanted to bragged to people that you are dating a star!!!” Donghae started to yell at her.

Hyeri was shocked. She never saw this side of Donghae. She was speechless. She just stared at Donghae unbelievably..

“What? Why are you staring at me like that?!” Donghae snapped.

Hyeri took her handbag and stormed out of the cafe with her eyes all blurry because of the tears. Donghae started to realised all his mistakes and regretted what he had  just said. He ran to catch up with her.......but it was too late.

BAANNGG!!! A car’s honk was loudly heard. Donghae froze. He couldn't believes that it was Hyeri who was lying lifeless on the road. He ran towards her and embraced her securely.

But it was too late.He can't sense her pulse anymore.

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

Without realizing, Donghae’s tears slowly make their ways down his flawless cheeks.


HIIII!!!! I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING GUYS,BUT I'M KINDA DISSAPOINTED THAT ONLY SOME OF YOU COMMENTED ON THIS

FIC. PLEASE COMMENT, I WANT TO KNOW YOUR FEEDBACK ON THIS FIC. BESIDES, THEY ALSO MADE MY DAY :D

AND FOR THOSE WHOM WAITING FOR KIM MYUNGSOO....... BAM! HE WILL APPEAR SOON!

AND AS USUAL,PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!<3<3<3