Ch.20

Married With Super Junior's Donghae...Happy or not?

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter . You guys should too! It lighten up the mood >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P3azC2XDnU


 

A few hours later , Super Junior members arrived at the hospital wearing their complete disguised self . The nurse in charge lead them to Eunbyul’s room .

As they get in the room after thanked the nurse , all of them are in shock , especially Eunhyuk . In front of them was a sweet scene where the husband feed her wife and carefully wipes after that , which happened to be Donghae and Eunbyul .

Donghae’s POV

Earlier , when i was getting out from the washroom , i saw a nurse put some breakfast for Eunbyul on the small desk besides the bed . Eunbyul get up or more like force herself to get up from lying and sit properly . I rushed to help her and thanked the nurse before she leave.

I picked up the tray filled with food before asked her which one did she prefer.

She then frowned and pull out a sour face which I found so cute . “What’s wrong?” I asked , refrained myself from let out a chuckle.

“Can I not eat those?” She asked with a little pleading look.

 

“Why? Do you have an allergy to oat and bread?” I asked back full of curiosity.

She immediately shook her head . “I do not. It just that....I dont like oats much .” She said. I smiled and her hair .

“Why didn't you tell me earlier? I could just go down and grabbed something else for you from the cafeteria.” I heaved out a light sigh.

“No , its okay..I don't want to trouble you.” She hung her head down.

“I’ll buy you something tomorrow okay? You’ll just eat this for today.” I said , taking a spoon and scooped out a little of the oat and slowly put in front of .

However , Eunbyul refused to open right away . I playfully poke her lips using the spoon so that the oat was all on .She finally part her lips and swallowed the oat.

“How was it?” I asked playfully.She scrunched up her face cutely instead of telling me the answer.

I laugh at her adorable behaviour.I never knew she had this side on her , I was such an idiot for treating her wrong all this while.

I continued feeding her and wiped once in a while, when i was about to feed her a final spoon of the oat , i heard an “Ahem” sound.I look up and found all my members at the door , grinning slightly.

End Of POV

Eunbyul too , was looking at the members of Super Junior before her lips curl into a smile. “You guys came too? Since when did all of you standing there?”

“Just a while ago. Did we interrupted something?” Leeteuk answered while smirking slyly towards Donghae. Eunbyul felt the blood rising up to her face. “What are you talking about?There’s nothing....”

“Its okay we didn't mind anyway , you guys are married .” Kyuhyun said in a ‘duh’ tone. He then ran to me.
“By the way , noona , are you okay? Is there any broken bones or organ? I’ll definitely sue the driver who hit you if that happened.” Eunbyul let out a giggles at Kyuhyun statement.

“I'm fine , it just my right arm broke and my legs are sprained , but it didn't that bad actually .” Kyuhyun then make a shock reaction on his face.

“It didn that bad?! IT WAS THAT BAD! I'm surely gonna find the careless driver right now. I –” Before Kyuhyun got to finished his words , Eunhyuk came from the back and cupped his mouth.

“Let me tell you something , you’re practically yelling at this sick girl and didn't you realised we’re in the hospital for god’s sake?!” Eunhyuk whispered quiet harshly before removing his hand from Kyuhyun’s mouth.

Kyuhyun hung his head down . “I'm sorry , noona.” Eunbyul smile , “No ,its okay . Thanks for worrying though.”

Donghae then came and slung his arm towards Kyuhyun and turn to the other members . “Have a sit guys .”

                        

 

After about  an hour of talking , more like SuJu members asking Eunbul where does she hurt the most , is she alright and so on , Leeteuk excused themselves because of the upcoming schedule which Donghae was excluded.

The members said their goodbyes and each gave their spiritual words to Eunbyul before leaving. Eunbyul can't help but touched at their supportive side.

After sending s off the hospital entrance , Donghae get back into Eunbyul’s  room. Eunbyul seems like she was thinking about something.

Donghae slowly walk towards the bed and put his arms around Eunbyul’s body . Eunbyul stiff for a seconds before realised it was Donghae . Although they are already in good  terms now , Eunbyul was still insecure . She really afraid if Donghae done this just out of pity and return to his usual self after she was healed.

“Hey..,what are you thinking  about , hmm?” Donghae put his chin on Eunbyul’s hair , sniffing her scent. Eunbyul blush and shook her head softly . “Nothing.”

“You want to go back to sleep ? You should rest more..Ah , right . You didn't take your medicine yet , isn't it? Aissh , how can I forget about this..” Donghae mumble and get the medicine that the nurse provided together with the breakfast earlier.

Seeing this , Eunbyul heart started to beat faster than usual. ‘Maybe he really did change afterall.’ She thought and ate the medicine fed by Donghae since her hand couldn't move much.

Suddenly , the door burst open. “SIS!!!”


LOL , CLIFFHANGER . YOU GUYS MUST KNOW WHO IS IT RIGHT?? XDDD