Ch.26

Married With Super Junior's Donghae...Happy or not?

Donghae really did came home late at that night. The password buttons being pressed was heard before the door clicked opened. Donghae hastily peek inside of the dark house to see a trace of his wife but to no avail. ‘She must be sleeping already. Heh, way saying to stay up waiting for me.’ Donghae sighed disappointedly. He finally stepped into the house and was about to closed the door when suddenly a shocking “Wuarghhh!!” was heard behind him and he turned around to find his small wife was looking excitedly at him. He sighed in relief and placed his hand on where his heart located.

“Yah! I thought you’re asleep already. What are you doing in the dark??” Donghae scold annoyingly to cover up his panic attack earlier. Eunbyul grinned and cheekily said, “I wanted to surprised you! Did you got surprised? I was waiting for you since 10, and then I realized you did not deserved a warm welcome anymore.” She finished with a humph and pout.

Donghae smiled apologetically and circled his arms around Eunbyul’s lithe body, pulling her closer to him. “I’m sorry okay? I’ve tried my best to finish up quickly, but I’m not the one who decides how all the things end completely. I can’t be selfish and go home while all my members are still struggling by themselves there right?” He softly explains. Eunbyul nodded understandingly against his chest and muttered, “I’m sorry for complaining, I was just kidding though.. I don’t want you to be selfish either.”

Donghae heaved a relief sighed and pull his wife closer into his embraced before he pull away as he realize something. “Hey, are your arm fully heal now?” He asked curiously as he found Eunbyul’s arm are free from the bandage. Eunbyul nodded. “Ahh, actually I can felt it healed by this morning when I was making breakfast. I unwrapped the bandage while waiting for you and try to move it. Guess what? I didn’t feel the pain anymore!” She excitedly told him. Donghae’s smile was getting wider and he can’t help to hug his wife tightly again. He was so thankful that his wife are finally fully heal. Believe it or not, he had been living in guilt since Eunbyul’s accident, and her injury on everywhere parts of her body didn’t help either. And now when she is fully healed, Donghae cannot hide his feeling of being so grateful.

He keep keep chanting “thank god” while hugging Eunbyul that he didn’t realized his tears are making way down his cheeks. Eunbyul who sense wet on her hair look up to met with Donghae’s tearful eyes. She gasped in surprised as she quickly wiped away the tears. “Hey why are you crying?? You don’t like it my arm are fully healed?” Donghae shook his head as he sniffled, “You wouldn’t know how happy I am right now.” Eunbyul was stunned at the answer and unconsciously a smile crept up on her face.

Donghae leaned his forehead on Eunbyul’s while his eyes looking deep into hers. He raised one of his hand and put it on Eunbyul’s soft cheeks, caresses it softly. “Thank you for being fine again. And I’m sorry for hurting you in the past. I promised it will never happened again. I promise.” He sobs. Eunbyul smiled and put her hands on top of Donghae’s. “We’ve talked about this right? And we’ve promised to start anew. So let’s stop bring up about the past, okay?” Donghae nodded.

He started to leaned closer towards Eunbyul, until his lips is a breath away from her. He looks into Eunbyul’s eyes once more, as if asking for permission. Eunbyul replied his stare with an affectionate look as an approval. By that, their lips become one and it was sealed with the same amount of love and affection from each other.

The kiss was sweet and innocent until Donghae decided to pour more of his indescribable feelings into the kiss and tighten his grip onto Eunbyul’s body as if he would lost her if he ever let go. To heat up the situation, Eunbyul circled her arms on Donghae’s neck and replied the kiss in the same way. They stayed like that for a good one minute before reluctantly pull away. Donghae bore an intense gaze on Eunbyul’s eyes while the latter look away with an extremely red face.

Donghae chuckled mischievously and tilt Eunbyul’s chin for her to face him. “The thing we did just now.. Its not a mistake. It’s one of the way of showing our love. I would love doing that everyday with you.” And that statement of his succeeded to make Eunbyul’s face flushed harder. She was looking everywhere but him despite having his 2 fingers clutched onto her chin.

 

“I-its late. L-lets go to sleep. Do you have any schedule tomorrow? If there are any then you really should get some sleep now.” Eunbyul pull away from their awkward position and took Donghae’s hand to guide him into their bedroom. However, Donghae spunned her around to face him again and leaned to her ears to whisper, “What if I have no any schedule tomorrow? Should we proceeds to the next parts of the way of showing love? Well, we already did the kiss part and now the only part that left is—Ouch! What’s with that punch?” Donghae pouted while rubbing his poor stomach.

“Ask for yourself! And go sleep on the couch tonight! I can’t bear sleeping next to a ert.” Eunbyul commands and disappeared into their master bedroom leaving Donghae dumbfounded by the door.

‘Way to go you stupid mouth.’ Donghae frustratedly monologue.


Hi. Sorry for taking a long time ^^
Let's follow each other on twitter > @dieyana_khj