Ch.3

Married With Super Junior's Donghae...Happy or not?

That Morning

Eunbyul is in the middle of preparing breakfast for both of them in the kitchen when Donghae came out from his room. "Oh,Donghae-sshi, I've make a breakfast. Want to eat now?" Eunbyul asked gently. Donghae glared at her. "Just by looking at your face nearly makes me vomit! How can I eat the food that you prepared without getting sick??" Donghae answered harshly while thrashing away all the pancakes she had made for the breakfast.

"If you dont want to eat it, just tell me. Don't need to throw all those pancakes away!" Eunbyul said while trying to hold her tears seeing her hardworks end up on the floor. Donghae was taken aback, but he shrugged it off. "Stop being such a nuisance and go get ready, Lee Sooman sajangnim and my members are coming." Donghae told her, this time with a normal voice.

Eunbyul nodded wordlessly before getting into her room to get changed.

                                                                                       

                                                                                             **********

 

About half an hour later, Lee Sooman and the boys arrived at Donghae and Eunbyul's condo. "Donghae-yah! How are you doing? Is your wife beautiful? Is she kind? Or –" Donghae cut Leeteuk off. "Lets not talk about her. I don't feel like it. See her for yourself later." Leeteuk then shut his mouth. After a minutes later, Eunbyul came out from her room. She wear a simple dress and let her hair falls down by her shoulders.

Super Junior was all starstruck and amazed at how she looked."DAEBAK." They all said in unison. Donghae just rolled his eyes, not really interested at how she looked. "You must be Eunbyul right? Donghae's wife." Mr.Lee Sooman asked Eunbyul. Eunbyul then nodded and bowed slightly.

"Alright, I don't want to waste my time talking too much with you, so I'll just straight to the point. You're now Donghae's wife. An IDOL's wife. So, for Donghae and your own's sake, from today onwards, you are not allowed to get out from this house. Arasso? You also can't meet anyone or bring them here. Even your appa and close friends. Its to prevent you from bumped into Donghae's fans. If they know about this,I'm sure they'll not hesitate to kill you." Lee Sooman said, as he end the conversation.

Eunbyul stands there, shocked. She tried so hard to hold her tears, but she failed. She bursts into tears. After a few minutes standing like a statue, Eunbyul brace herself to speak. "T..that means....the last...day..I'm seeing..my father...was on..my wedding..day?" Eunbyul asked, sniffling. Lee Sooman just nodded as responds. "B..but..." "DID YOU HEARD ME OR NOT?!" Lee Sooman shouted at her. Her tears were getting more and more. Donghae and the boys only watch her helplessly.

"AND.DONT.EVEN.THINK.ABOUT.DIVORCE. Donghae already agreed to get married to a cheap woman like you. I think that is good enough." The words cheap woman make Eunbyul looked up.She gave Lee Sooman the deepest  stare that she could. "What do you mean cheap?!" Eunbyul started to raised her voice."Yah! Don't need to raised your voice like that." Siwon interrupted. "Just follow what he say, you woman. Stop being such a nuisance." Donghae continued.

Eunbyul looked down with disappointment before she bowed and get into her room. There, she cried by the window the whole night. Soon,she fell asleep................sitting by the window.


 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE:)

love you readers <3