Ch.18

Married With Super Junior's Donghae...Happy or not?

FIRST OF ALL , I'M TERRIBLY SORRY THAT I HADN'T UPDATE FOR ABOUT A MONTH...OR MORE? MY LAPTOP BROKE DOWN AND I JUST GOT IT BACK YESTERDAY!! BUT , I'M STILL HAVING A BIG EXAM THIS YEAR AND YEAH....I  STILL COULD NOT UPDATE MUCH.BUT DON'T WORRY , I'LL TRY UPDATING THIS FIC AND MY ONESHOT SHOP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.OKAY , THANKS FOR YOUR TIME..ENJOY THE CHAPTER =)))


Donghae was still shocked from what happened that he couldn't move an inch . As minutes pass by , more and more people start to gather around Eunbyul’s body and some of them began dialling  ambulance.Super Junior’s manager , who seems to heard the sounds of car crashing came outside and saw Donghae stood emotionlessly there.

 

“Donghae-ah , kwenchana? Come on inside , the fan meeting s about to start again. By the way , did Eunbyul went back already?I didnt thanked her for those lunchboxes yet...” Hearing the manager word , Donghae snapped out of whatever he was thinking. “What do you mean?What lunchboxes?”

 

The manager give Donghae a weird look. “ I thought you know that Eunbyul cooked and brought us the lunchboxes? She didnt told you?” That’s it. Donghae immediately make his way towards Eunbyul who was still lying lifelessly on the road with so many people around her.

 

Donghae lift up her body and put in his lap while taking out his phone to call ambulance. After a minute of screaming and cursing to the ambulance for being so late , Donghae lightly tapping Eunbyul’s cheek. “W-wake u-up...wake up.Please don't go..Please give me a chance to apologized and start all over again..P-please..”Donghae couldnt stop his tears anymore and broke down there.

 

After about 2 minutes , the ambulance finally arrived and immediately bring Eunbyul to the hospital. Donghae was about to follow but then Leeteuk appeared out of nowhere. “ Hey , we heard about it. Don't  forget wear your disguise first or else there will be a big problem later. We’ll be there after the fanmeeting's over . Be strong , okay?” Leeteuk finished by lightly squeezing Donghae’s shoulder.

 

Once arrived at the hospital , Donghae rushed to the E.R section and asked all the nurses he passed by about Eunbyul’s condition,unfortunately , there were many more patient whom involved in an accident were treated in the E.R at the moment so the nurses couldn't really know which one is Donghae talking about.

 

Donghae could not stop pacing out of the hospital waiting for Eunbyul news. He then take out his phone to informed his parents and Myungsoo about this. Right after he hung up , the doctor whom in charge of treated Eunbyul came out of the room and slowly patted Donghae’s back. “Young man , its lucky that Eunbyul girl didn't had any serious injury , she just broke her right arm and both of her leg sprained quiet badly. It will takes for about 2 month for her to fully heal. As for now , I didn't  think that she could use those legs and arm well. She’s resting now, you could visit her tommorow in the morning.” The doctor gave Donghae a fatherly smile.

 

Donghae breathe a sigh of relief upon hearing the doctor’s words.He thanked the doctor and began to called his parents , s and Myungsoo again telling them about Eunbyul condition and told them to come tomorrow instead. However , Myungsoo was panicking like crazy and insisted that he would come right away that night. But knowing Infinite’s schedules which were so tight , Donghae continuously assured Myungsoo that Eunbyul is alright before he finally agreed to come by tomorrow morning.

 

Donghae waited at the chairs provided outside of the room which Eunbyul was resting , can't wait for the morning to came. When his eyes were about to close , a nurse came and asked , “Are you someone related to the patient inside?” Donghae then stood up and straighten himself. “Yes , I'm her...husband. Is there anything wrong?” The nurse then smile. “Its okay if you wanted to accompany the patient inside , just be careful not to disturb her. She need rest tonight.” The nurse give Donghae another smile and bow before going back to her work.

 

Donghae then slowly stepped inside the room and found Eunbyul was lying on the bed. Her face was pale , her arm and both of her legs was wrapped in a bandage.Seeing this , make Donghae felt more and more guilty and his tears started to form. He make his way near to Eunbyul and sat on the chair besides it. Slowly and with much tender , Donghae put his hand on top of Eunbyul’s before it delicately.Right at that moment,he broke.He started crying heavily with her head on Eunbyul’s hand.


Comment and subscribe =)