Ch.24

Married With Super Junior's Donghae...Happy or not?

The boys (plus Yoo Min) end up sleeping at the married couple house. Eunbyul prepared a guest bedroom for Yoo Min meanwhile the boys are sleeping in the hall. Eunbyul was making the bed when a pair of arm slid around her slender waist from behind.  She gasped.

“D-donghae-ah…Yoo Min is outside.” Eunbyul stuttered. Donghae smirked mischeviously, “So? We’re married. What’s the problem?” He eyed his wife menacingly that Eunbyul felt like melting under those perfect pair of eyes. “But still, im not used to…” She squirmed to get out of Donghae’s embrace. Donghae found this action adorable so he tightens his arms around her and put his chin on her shoulder. “Yoo Min is texting outside. I don’t know what’s wrong with her and Myungsoo but they’re texting each other despite sitting on the same couch. Tsk.” He grimaced.

Eunbyul was shock upon hearing her husband’s words. Why would they do that? Ah…too shy to interact in front the others? So cute.Haha. Eunbyul thought. Seeing his wife attention was not on him anymore, Donghae pouted. “What are you thinking of hm? Did u hear what I said?” Eunbyul smiled and turned her head to look at the handsome face. “Of course. In fact I was thinking about them. Just how cute their relationship are. I mean, they begin from friendship to a deeper relationship as a couple.”

Donghae raised one of his eyebrow, “You know, we could be like them too, if you want. We could befriend first before officially treated each other as a life partner.” He suggested half-heartedly. Eunbyul snickered before added, “Hah. You sure you could handle it? No, lets just keep our relationship this way. Married couple also can be a friend to each other. A VERY best friend, indeed.”

Donghae smiled, stunned by her words and poke her nose sweetly. “Such a brilliant choice of words coming from a brilliant and beautiful lady.” Eunbyul replied to his smile and without realizing, they were leaning towards each other. Close, closer and—“Ehem! Uhh, if you guys don’t mind…I would like to sleep now. May I?” Yoo Min was standing there, looking guilty as ever for disturbing their moment. But, well… She will not have a sleeping place tonight if she let them do the “married couple thingy” in the room.

Eunbyul quickly pulled herself out of Donghae’s embrace while the latter awkwardly coughed and rubbed his neck. “O-oh Yoo Min-ah, yes you may sleep now. I’ve prepared your bed. Sleep tight okay? We’re going now. Good night.” Blushing, Eunbyul stuttered while dragged her husband out of the room after giving a warm hug to Yoo Min.

                              

 

Once the couple are inside their room…

Eunbyul slightly stomped her foot while making her way to the bed while pouting. Donghae on the other hand, enjoyed seeing his wife adorable reaction. He leaned on the closed door and grinned at the sight. Eunbyul, who sense the tense staring from the side, look up to meet Donghae’s menacing eyes.

“What are you smiling at? We almost got caught just now! I told you we should not stayed long in that room! Aish, now I don’t know how to face Yoo Min tomorrow..” She pouted for the nth time. Slowly, Donghae make his way towards her and leaned closer before whispering, “So…we are in our own room now. Should we continue?” He finished, winking mischeviously.

“In your sweet dream! Because im going to sleep now. Goodnight.” Eunbyul quickly lay on the bed and pull the comforter whole over her body. She was panicked as hell. ‘No. Not after what happened earlier. Lets sleep for now.” Donghae chuckled. He then laid beside Eunbyul, smiled seeing the cute little cocoon there. ‘Not tonight then I guess.’

 

 

The next morning

Eunbyul has been up since 6 am to make a breakfast for her still sleeping guests. She was slicing the carrots when someone came inside the kitchen. She turned around and found Yoo Min was all fresh and showered, ready to start the day. She smiled and greet her, “Good morning sweetie! How’s your sleep last night?” Yoo Min flashed her limited edition smile and reply his (boy)friend’s sister, “It was great eonnie! Your house atmosphere is so calm and quite that I could fall asleep once my head touched the pillow. But….” Eunbyul raised one of her eyebrows curiously. “But what?”

“I still feel bad of interrupting your moment with Donghae oppa last night….” Yoo Min sheepishly rubbed her neck. Eunbyul automatically coughed and straighten her body. “E-ehm, its okay. We’re not doing anything anyways.” Yoo Min somehow shrugged off the lie and started to help Eunbyul. “What are you making for breakfast eonnie? And isn’t your hands still hurts? Just sit down, I’ll do everything.” Yoo Min offered the help kind-heartedly. Eunbyul obeyed and sit down by the counter while watching Yoo Min continued her task dilligently.

“You’ll make a great housewife.” She complimented. Yoo Min blushed and lift up a small smile. Suddenly a yawn was heard coming from behind making Eunbyul and Yoo Min turn their heads to the source of the voice. It was Donghae, who had just woke up, searching for his wife and a cold water to drink.

Unaware of Yoo Min presence, Donghae straightly went to his wife and hug her from the side. “Why are you up so early and left me alone?” He snuggled closer to her neck and planning to continued his sleep there before Eunbyul got up and he almost fall down on the floor. Finally he regain his consciousness completely.

“A-ah, Yoo Min-sshi. Good morning, since when are you there?” Yoo Min can’t control her laughter before she finally laughed out loud. “Its okay. I’ll leave you two alone now. Eonnie, I’ve cutted everything you need. Im going to wake up those guys okay?” And she make her moves.

Donghae smiled thankfully and looked at his wife. “So where were we?” 

 


Sorry for any mistakes. Too fab to check lol >< 
Comments will be appreciated ^^ 

(P/s: For information, Yoo Min is younger than Eunbyul :])

Twitter : @dieyana_khj :)