Ch.11

Married With Super Junior's Donghae...Happy or not?

 

Finally the night came. Eunbyul almost done setting up the foods on the table when the doorbell ring. Eunbyul do the last touch-up and run to get the door.

When she opened the door,she saw 9 gorgeous man were standing in front of her, including her husband. Suddenly, a man appeared out of nowhere which surprised her so much. She knows him, she know him so well. Its her beloved brother, Myungsoo!

“Hey sis. I’ve asked Donghae hyung about coming over tonight and he approved!” Myungsoo cheered before running towards her sister and hug her tightly. "Oppa!!" Eunbyul replied to the hug with so much enthusiasm but then pulled away.

She looked towards the other man outside. “I'm sorry, please come in.” Eunbyul smiled while inviting all of Super Junior members in. “Long time no see, sister-in-law.” Eunhyuk said and smiled cheekily. “Byul-ah, I smelled something good. What have you prepared for us?” Without waiting for Eunbyul’s reply, Myungsoo started running towards the dining room.

And there were only Eunbyul and Donghae left at the door. “Thank you.” Eunbyul started. Donghae then looked at her confusely. “What for?”

“For letting my brother to came. I appreciate it so much. Thank you.” Eunbyul thanked him again.

“Well, he’s my brother-in-law, I see nothing's wrong for him to be here.” Donghae said and dashed to the dining room, leaving Eunbyul by the door. A smile then crept up to Eunbyul’s face. She closed the door and join them in the dining room.

                            

                                                                                                    **********                         

 

After eating, the others were just lounging out lazily in front of the tv and joking with each other. Seeing this, Eunbyul felt like all the thing had turned to normal. She and Myungsoo were talking at the balcony. Myungsoo told her his experience in Japan, with Infinite and many other things that they did not manage to catch up. All the time she was talking with Myungsoo, she can't stop laughing. His story were hilarious.

When Donghae was about to get a glass of water, he heard her laughing. He couldn't help but to smile at her sudden change when she met her brother. ‘I hope to see you smile like this everyday.’

Back to Eunbyul and Myungsoo conversation, Myungsoo had just finished his story about how s had to cleaned up their dorm when he was away in Japan.

“I hope to get see them soon. But, oppa?” Eunbyul called out. Myungsoo turned his head to face his sister. “Ne?”

“I was still curious about ‘someone’ that you told me this morning. "Do you have a girlfriend already?” Eunbyul asked. Hearing this question, Myungsoo suddnly blushed and lowered his head. Eunbyul already sense something and she laugh while clapping her hands in delight. 

“Aigoo, finally my oppa had grown up eoh?” Eunbyul continued to laugh.

“Aish, stop it already. Well,actually not really a  girlfriend....yet. We are just getting to know more about each other.” Myungsoo answered shyly while rubbing his neck.

“Well, good luck to you then oppa, don't forget to introduced her to me!” Eunbyul warned. Myungsoo just smiled.

“Oh, Byul-ah. How’s your marriage? I heard from dad that you guys are in the arranged marriage. Are you guys okay with that? Cause it seems like you guys are having a good relationship now.”

‘Only if you know, oppa.’ Eunbyul thought before tell him. “Yes,we are good. The arranged marriaged is also a marriage, so don't think of nonsense okay?” Eunbyul rubbed his arms.

“In that case,okay.” Myungsoo replied. “Hey,lets join them outside. I felt bored.” Myungsoo whined while blinking his eyes several times, trying to make a cute face.

Eunbyul then burst into laughter. “Arasso,arasso. But stop making that face,will you? Sometimes I wonder why you're older than me.” Myungsoo nodded and they both went to the living room to join the other members.

 

 


 

I know it is quite awkward for Donghae to be Myungsoo's younger brother-in-law right? But it happened often in people's life, so bear with it. Lol :]]]

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE LOVELYS