Ch.17

Married With Super Junior's Donghae...Happy or not?

GUYS , BEFORE I CONTINIUED TO THE STORY , I WANT TO SAY THAT I REALLY ANTICIPATE YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER. I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS CHAPTER SINCE I FIRST STARTED THIS STORY. AND I SPEND ONE WHOLE DAY TO RE-READ AND MAKE SURE THAT THIS CHAPTER IS ALL PERFECT. PLEASE , I REALLY WANT TO KNOW YOUR GUYS'S OPINION. SUSBCRIBE AND LEAVE SOME COMMENTS.=))))

ENJOY:


Its Friday.That means its Super Junior’s fanmeeting will be held today. Donghae woke up early in the morning to prepare himself. He then was hesitating whether to tell Eunbyul or not. At last he decide to not to.

Eunbyul woke up a bit late from usual. It was 12 in the afternoon. “Omo! Its noon already! I haven't made a breakfast for Donghae! Eothokkhae?” Eunbyul mentally scolding herself after looked at her watch.

She dashed into the living room hoped to find Donghae but to her dissapointment , she couldn't find him everywhere in the house.

‘He must be out again.’ She sighed.

Eunbyul then cleaned up herself and ate some bread to cover up her empty stomach.Then something caught her eyes. Donghae’s planner book. She took them and opened the page one by one.

Suddenly, she saw something was noted at today’s date .It was Super Junior’s fanmeeting. Eunbyul read it once again to make sure.

Eunbyul’s POV

Why didn't he tell me? Ah, right.....he wouldn't tell me. But then I think of something. Its afternoon. Did they had their lunch yet? Should I bring lunch for them?

End Of POV

 

Without  thinking  further Eunbyul then started making lunch boxes for each of them.

                                                                          

 

                                                               

 

On The Other Side...

“Ahhh,hyung! I'm hungry...bring me something~~~” Kyuhyun whined to Ryeowook.

Ryeowook then give him a look. “I'm not your servant. Go and search for yourself if there're any food back there.” Kyuhyun then heaved a sigh before getting up and went to look for food.

Super Junior were in a middle of break from the fanmeeting. It was supposed to be their lunch time, but they found out there was nothing to eat at all. Shindong started to nag to everyone around him. “How can there’re no FOOD at all? We need food. Food is important for us. Food is blablabla... ” And the fact that no one gives a damn about what he nag did not stopped him from doing so.

Kyuhyun came back with a pout on his face. “Can you believe it?? I only found this back there!” Kyuhyun said while shaking the mineral water bottle in his hand. He continued.

“Hyungggg~Go and buy some food~~I'm starving....”Kyuhyun said reffering to Leeteuk and their manager.

“We have about 30 minutes more , I guess we can just grab something from fast food restaurant. Come on Leeteuk.” His manager said after take a look at his watch.

On their way to buy the foods , Leeteuk bumped into someone. “ Omo , sorry sorry , I—” Leeteuk was cutted off when he looked up. “Omo , Eunbyul? What are you doing here? Ahh , I know...someone missed her husband here~” Leeteuk playfully sang.

He suddenly noticed Eunbyul was holding quite a big paper bag. Being a curious leader he is, he asked , “What is that?” He referred to the paper bag Eunbyul was holding.

Eunbyul then rubbed back of her neck. “Ahhh , this...I , I'm...erm , its afternoon. And I wonder if you guys already ate or not , so.....here.” Eunbyul held the paper bags in front of Leeteuk’s face. “I made lunchboxes for each of you.” Eunbyul said shyly.

Leeteuk face brighten. He then grabbed the paper bags and look through it. “Eunbyul-ah ,its smell so good! My mouth started watering already. How nice of you! I'm touched~” Leeteuk faked a sob.

“So...I guess I can leave it to you to give it to the members right? I have to go.” Before Eunbyul could turn, Leeteuk pulled her wrist softly. “Since you’re here , why don't you give a visit to your husband?” Leeteuk suggested.

Eunbyul hesitated but before she could argue more, Leeteuk pushed her towards their resting room. “Donghae's in there , go ahead. I'm gonna take out the lunchboxes first.” Leeteuk continued before disappeared himself.

Eunbyul who was still hesitated whether to go inside or not, just standing by the door, holding the door’s tomb. Suddenly , the door was harshly opened.

“HYU—Oh? Eunbyul noona? I'm sorry, I want to called for Leeteuk hyung, I'm so sorry. By the way, why are you here? Ahh...missed Donghae-hyung aren't you? Hmm?” Kyuhyun then gave her a playful glare.

Eunbyul suddenly felt the blood rushed up to her face. “ A-aniya...” Before she could continued, Kyuhyun pulled her inside the room. “Hyung, your wife's here! I guess she missed you too much,keke.” Kyuhyun said, caught attention of Donghae and Eunhyuk who was in the middle of talking.

Donghae and Eunhyuk looked up. Donghae face suddenly darkened. He gave Eunbyul a glare. A very hard glare. If looks could kill , Eunbyul will already lying lifelessly by now.

Eunhyuk then grinned. “Oh? Byul-ah, come here and join us. We’re waiting for Leeteuk hyung and our manager to buy the food.” Eunhyuk smile while gesturing her to join them.

Before Eunbyul could say anything ,Donghae came and pulled her out of the room.It was a bit harsh that cause Eunbyul to let out a small yelp.

Donghae pulled Eunbyul to the outside of the building. He let go of her hands harshly. ”What are think you’re doing??! Why do you came? I thought I already warned you to not get out from the house?! Fans might recognize you and they will started to make a commotion!” Donghae paused to catch his breath.

“Are you that desperate to tell the world that we’re married?!! As for you know, I didn't even wanted to consider you as my wife!!!” Donghae spat.

Eunbyul looked at him with teary eyes. “I-its not like t-that ,I-” But then Donghae cutted her off. “Don't try to put an innocent act! I'm sick of it! Just....just go home.We’ll talk later.” Donghae finally able to regained his self back.

He then cross the street to get into the building again. Little that he knows , there was a car speeding towards him. He seems to not noticed it. Suddenly he heard a voice shouted, “Donghae-ahhhh!!!” before he was pushed to the roadside.

He was in shock .But then his mind started to process of what had happened. He turn at the road when he heard the “SKREEEECHH” sound.

And there it was , Eunbyul was lying lifelessly on the concrete road covered in a pile of blood.

He stiffened.


:'((((

subscribe and comment >.<