Ch.13

Married With Super Junior's Donghae...Happy or not?

 

After arranging their father’s funeral, Myungsoo and Eunbyul headed back to the hospital to take the death certificate. Myungsoo is the one who arrange it all since Eunbyul seems to still surprised by her father’s sudden's death.

An hour later , The Lee’s rushed into the hospital and ran towards Eunbyul and Myungsoo as soon as they got a called from the hospital just now infroming them about Eunbyul’s father’s death.

Mrs.Lee immediately hugged Eunbyul while rubbed her back as Mr.Lee was having some talks with Myungsoo. Eunbyul looked up and turned her head all around the hospital, searching for someone.

Eomeonni , Donghae didn't came?” Eunbyul asked as she sniffle. Mrs.Lee slowly shook her head. He has a schedule that he can't missed. Don't worry, he would come soon dear.” Mrs.Lee continuously comfort her.

However, Eunbyul still felt her heart sank. Her HUSBAND didn't came to her father’s death.

                             

                                                                                                      **********

 

That day, Eunbyul came home late at night . Well, Myungsoo do asked her to stay overnight at his place but Eunbyul refuse because Donghae was waiting for her. Well, that what she thought.

Arrived at her house, Eunbyul slowly walked searching for her husband. He wasn't at the living room nor in the kitchen either .After embracing her courage altogether, she finally walked to Donghae’s bedroom and slowly knocked on the door. She knocked for about 5 times yet it was not opened.

‘I guess he’s sleeping already.Stop it, Kim Eunbyul. He was not and WILL NOT even worried about you.’ Eunbyul sadly thought and walked to the living room.

She sat on the couch and stared into air. Her father’s image was lingering in her head. She missed his smile, she missed his soothing voice, she missed his everything.Tears started to wells up again in her eyes.

“Appa....appa , I miss you..” Eunbyul whispered while sobbing quietly not wanting her husband to wake up. She cupped and continued crying. Without realizing, she fall asleep after hours of crying her eyes out.

 

In The Morning..

Donghae stretch his arms out while walking into the living room. He stopped his track when he saw Eunbyul was sleeping  on the couch without any cover on.

‘Is she crazy?Its winter for god’s sake !’ Donghae thought before going back to his room and took out some comforter. He then put it on Eunbyul’s body.

 

Donghae’s POV

Why were her eyes puffy? Was she crying? I thought for a long time before I finally remembered about it. Her father...aish. How can I forgot to be there yesterday??

I ruffled my hair and walked to the kitchen. I decided to make breakfast today. I prepared this:

End of POV

 

After about 3 hours later , Eunbyul finally woke up. She let out  a small yawn and sat on the couch. Yesterday’s event started to cloud in her head again. Before she could let a single tears out, she saw Donghae was sitting there, on the other couch, watching tv.

“Woke up already? Go take a shower and eat. I’ve already prepared a breakfast.” Donghae said without moving his eyes from the tv screen.

Eunbyul who was stunned slowly nodded and started to make her way. As she stood up , Donghae said , I'm sorry for not coming yesterday. Something came up.” He said without any emotions in it. His eyes were still on the tv screen.

However, it was enough to make Eunbyul’s heart flutter. She slowly replied,Its okay...” She then get into her room to take a shower.

 

 


 

I CAN SEE POPLE STARTED TO UNSUBSCRIBE THIS FIC. WHY? IS IT BECAUSE I DID NOT UPDATE OFTEN? OR IS IT BECAUSE THIS FIC WAS NOT GOOD? PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE GUYS :'(

BTW , WELCOME NEW READERS! DO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT FOR ME TO KNOW THE WEAKNESS OF THIS STORY SO THAT I CAN IMPROVED IT.

TILL THEN =)  LOVE YOU READERS! (P/s: About the breakfast pic, i'm craving actually ><)