Ch.23

Married With Super Junior's Donghae...Happy or not?

HI THERE. REMEMBER ME? YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HOW MUCH I WANT TO KNEEL AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS TO MAKE UP TO ALL OF YOU. IM TERRIBLY, AWFULLY SORRY. FROM THE DEEP OF MY HEART. HERE'S A CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS : 


 

 

“Hi. We’re here for pizza delivery!” Eunhyuk exclaimed happily while holding half a dozen boxes of pizzas. Donghae stand there, stunned of seeing all the Super Junior members plus Myungsoo plus xxxxx in front of his very apartment. It turns out that they also ordered some pizzas to be sent straight to Donghae’s house as they planned to lounge there all night long (without approval of Donghae of course).

“Thanks for the pizza, I’ll get the money inside so please wait here.” Being sarcastic, Donghae pretend to take all the pizzas and quickly close the door to prevent them from coming in. But Kyuhyun immediately push the door quite harshly that the poor Donghae stumbled a bit.

“Oh hyung you wouldn’t do that if you know what I’ve been sacrifice to come here. Aishh..” Kyuhyun loosened his tie and simply took a sit beside Eunbyul on the couch. Donghae didn’t seem to mind but raised one of his eyebrows questioning about Kyuhyun’s statement earlier. Kyuhyun huffed annoyingly and throw a look to Eunhyuk.

“Well, the maknae kind of come back home late and once he stepped inside the dorm we just dragged him here without an explanation. Mianhae Hyunnie~ keke.” Eunhyuk sheepishly smiled, secretly hope Kyuhyun will forgive him. Tch. He will afterall. They are brothers.

“And I didn’t even got a chance to grabbed my laptop or iPad so that I can continue playing Starcraft! I was almost there! Just one more level! Urghh.” Kyuhyun dramatically wailed, which make Eunbyul laugh. She feels like she haven’t watched this scene for an eternity already. The last one she watched was when 13 years old Myungsoo threw a tantrum because his play station was broken. Donghae nodded understandingly, no wonder he still in his suit.

“Sissss!! I miss youuuu!” Myungsoo shrieked and forcefully sit in between Kyuhyun (he kind of push Kyu aside ><) and his beloved sister. Eunbyul smiled, “Stop talking rubbish oppa. Now who’s this gorgeous over here hm? I guess you would want to introduced us?” She asked, referring to the petite girl standing beside Siwon. Myungsoo shrugged. “She’s gonna introduce herself.”

“Anyyeong unnie. Jung Yoo Min imnida (I loveeee herr! ><). I'm Myungsoo’s friend.” The girl finished. Short,simple and sweet. The Super Junior members (including Donghae) snickered mockingly. “Yah, you forgot to add the “girl” part.” Shindong pointed out which all of them laughed at. Myungsoo and Yoo Min automatically blushed at the attention. Myungsoo cleared his throat, “Sis, Yoo Min is an actor. We met when we’re shooting some commercial together. Ehmm, we’ve known each other for a year.” He stopped there, waiting for reaction coming from her little sister.

“Known for a year? Not going out for a year?” Eunbyul smirked, teasing her big brother who looked a little helpless now. Donghae was trying hardly to prevent himself from laughing out loud seeing Myungsoo, whom known by everyone as a cold and no feeling almighty ‘L’ , being tease by his sister.

“You can refer us as both unnie. Actually, I’m the one who didn’t accept his confession just yet. But I guess now is a different matter.” Yoo Min declared cheerfully, breaks the awkward moment. Myungsoo’s face automatically brightened up  and he stared hopefully into Yoo Min eyes, which was focusing onto her sister.

“Ahh..Young love is officially being declared by the girl! World is turning upside down! Ahhh young love nowadays! Ahhh!” Kyuhyun gasped dramatically again before his back of the head was slapped by Eunhyuk. “Yah Kyuhyun-ah, don’t act like you’re in a relationship a long time ago when you doesn’t even have a girlfriend till now.” He scolded mockingly.

“Don’t touch me! I’m still mad at you!” Kyuhyun huffed. Eunbyul giggle and turn her attention back to the new couple. “So……how do you find my brother Yoo Min-sshi? He’s really a nuisance isn’t it?” The question makes Yoo Min nodded enthusiastically. “He always act like the girl in our friend/relay tionship, calling me 24/7, not to ask how I’m doing and such, but to ask me to accompany him eating instead. And he also always ask me what he should wear tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and the day day after tomorrow.” Yoo Min is more like whining rather than actually complain. And Eunbyul find her quite cute despite her ice-cold face while doing so.

“Its not my fault though! She’s always quiet so that’s why I’m trying to make her life merrier by asking her anything every now and then!” Myungsoo defense. Yoo Min glared at him. “Yeah right. My life is more merrier when you shut your mouth.”

“Tsk. Says someone who actually worried when I kept quiet the whole day last week.” Myungsoo smirked.

“Hey hey enough. You guys just got into relationship yet already fight like a married couple.” Eunhyuk joked. At this statement Donghae choked on his saliva. He cleared his throat, “Ehem, not all married couple fights always.”

The living room was silence before it is filled with “awww” from others and “booo” (from one and only Kyu) . Yoo Min flashed her billion won smile. “I'm sure you guys rarely fights right? Both of you look so happy and comfortable with each other that it was hard to imagined both of you fighting.” Eunbyul and Donghae exchanged look and smile. “Well, guess so.” They said in synchronization.

“We really need to find a soulmate soon.” The remaining guys pathetically looked at each other and sighed.


 

/RUN AWAY/ LOL. This is the only chap i can give you at this moment. Sorry no fluff T___T 

And to tell you guys the truth....... Im in love with now >< /run into a cave/ , especially eunhae and baekyeol /runs deeper into the cave/ , so thats why i cant think of any straight fluff so much right now. My mind is drowned with eunhae fluffiness x___x 

Hey, lets catch up at twitter! You can plead for updates there lol kidding xD Follow me : @dieyana_khj and mention for followback. Do intro yourself as my beloved reader ^^