XANDER PART 2

Visit Your Friend's Past, Present and Future

Imymeyours's corner: I'm starting to lose interest in writing this fic. Sorry.


 

Third Person's P.O.V

Eli staggered back, eyes widening at Xander.

" Why are you looking at me like that you pigeon? Let's go chop chop. We don't have all day. We still have 10 more years of Kevin's life to go through ya know. " Xander's menacing glare vanished and was replaced with an adorable eye smile.

Eli picked himself up from the ground and dusted his pants. He looked back into the classroom and heard a sniffing sound. Glancing over at the young Kevin, he noticed clear liquid streaming down his face. Eli felt his heart tightened just watching the young Kevin recieving punishment because of his selfish act. He started to regret his actions in elementary school.

Xander waved his hand in front of Eli's eyes, snapping the dazed boy back to reality.

" Didn't you hear me? I said we had to go. " Xander spoke, pointing to the portal that would bring them back to the white room.

" Oh right. Okie let's go. " Eli replied, looking back at the young Kevin one last time.

Xander sighed and pulled Eli along so that they could move on. Back in the white room, Eli's face was full of remorse.

" Hey, if you thought that was bad, you better brace yourself. It's going to get alot worse. " Xander said while smirking. Eli was stunned. ALOT WORSE?!

Snapping his fingers, Xander magically produced another portal. Eli looked at the portal blankly, unsure if he should go since Xander warned him that it was going to be alot worse. Sighing again, Xander dragged Eli's into the portal.

Eli blinked a few times, trying to get used to the familiar surroundings. Then it hit him that he was still in his elementary school.

"Why are we still here? I thought we left. " Eli inquired.

Rolling his eyes, Xander replied him coldly, " Yah pabo can you find your younger self before asking any questions? "

Eli scanned the area and located his younger self again. But this time, he was much older than the previous portal. The young Eli was at the last year of elementary this time.

Eli searched again for the younger Kevin but there was no sign of him. His eyes shifted back to his younger self, noticing that the boy was chatting with a pretty girl by his locker.

" Hey Eli! " a voice shrieked across the hallway.

The girl baded goodbye to young Eli and left to her classroom. Young Eli groaned and turn to face Kevin. Kevin was jogging towards him with something in his hands and smiling like an idiot.

" WHAT?! I was in the middle of a great conversation with Seo Eun. She was about to say yes to going out with me when you appeared! THIS. BETTER. BE. IMPORTANT. or I will cut your balls off..." young Eli snapped at Kevin, holding a fist in his face at the last sentence.

Young Kevin stifled at Eli's outburst.

Looking down at his feet, Kevin held up the box in his hands and said meekly, " Well, I helped my mom bake this cake, I was wondering if you would like to eat with me..."

" CAKE?! YOU RUINED MY DATE BECAUSE OF CAKE? PSSHHH KEVIN WOO! YAH! WAIT DID YOU SAY CAKE?.. " young Eli held out his fingers,counting them one by one , "OMG TODAY IS JI YOUNG'S BIRTHDAY! I CAN PRESENT THIS TO HER! THANKS KEV! " Eli raced through his words and snatched the box out of Kevin hands.

By the time Kevin looked up, he was greeted with the sight of Eli racing down the corridors. Mustering all his courage, he decided to follow Eli, to see what he would do with his cake.

Young Kevin searched through the classrooms, looking for the bloke. He heard a faint " Saegil Chukha Hamnida " coming from the end of the hallway. Peeking in, he saw the girl blowing the candles, hugging Eli and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Kevin ran away as fast as he could from the sight. He ran to a safe place, the rooftop.

Young Kevin slowly bent his knees until he was seated on the floor. Drawing his knees close to his chest, he brought his hand up to his mouth, covering his sobs. He already knew he was in love with his best friend.


Imymeyours's corner: Such a crappy chapter. If you didn't get it, Eli was using Kevin again at the cake part.

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE BOX BELOW. COMMENT. NOT "PLEASE UPDATE". THAT'S RUSHING ME.