Decision

Visit Your Friend's Past, Present and Future

Imymeyours's corner: I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE ON TUESDAY! D; SCHOOL JUST STARTED SO YEAH...

THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER SOBBING


Eli scanned the vicinity as he mentally registered where he was. This trip not only showed him Kevin's true feelings but also it allowed him to open his heart and start to care for others. 

At the top of the Eiffel Tower, he saw Kevin standing at behind the railings, gazing down upon the scenery of Paris. At that very moment, Kevin looked beautiful to Eli; the way his hair sways as the wind blew gently against him, his eyes sparkling as the lights of the city reflected off them, his porcelain skin was smooth and flawless, his perfect pink lips curved into a cute smile. Eli felt his heart beat faster at the sight of Kevin.

Was he falling in love with him too? This trip, was it meant to make it fall in love with Kevin?

His train of thoughts was interrupted by heavy foot steps clunking on the mental steps of the tower. Eli turned around and saw the young man, the one who was with Kevin, again. The young man's face was glum and solemn as he made his way to where Kevin was standing.

As soon as Kevin saw the other chap, he embraced him into a warm hug. The fellow returned the hug and patted on Kevin's back, signaling that he should let go. Kevin pulled back from the hug and looped his arm into his as they went over to the railing.

The other guy whispered something into Kevin's ear which caused Kevin to immediately unlock his arm from the interlock. A hurt look could be read from Kevin's face.

" What did he say? " Eli asked the hooded ghost, worried about his friend who had displayed a huge reaction.

The ghost just shrugged his shoulders and motioned Eli to continue to watch.

Kevin fell the his knees, face hidden in his palms as the young man crouched down and continued to express his apology for breaking up with him. The young lad patted Kevin's shoulder one last time and left.

Eli was shocked. He did not see that coming.

Kevin left to Paris heartbroken, came to Paris to start life anew, fell in love with another guy, only to be dumped again.

Eli felt a rush of emotions in his heart. Pain, sorrow, anger. But among these emotions, there grew his love for Kevin. Watching Kevin cry again and again, he just wanted to hug the frail boy and protect him forever. Seeing how much pain he had went through, Eli vowed never to hurt him again.

But reality sank in, all these happenings was bound to happen somehow. Isn't that why he was brought to this place? To see the future?

" It's too late... I'm sorry Kevin..." Eli babbled out, falling to his knees beside Kevin. "I'm sorry I have hurt you over and over again.. I.." Eli couldn't finish his sentence as tears began to fall from his eyes.

A hand found it's way onto Eli shoulder. Slowly, the hooded ghost bent down in front of Eli and carried him onto his shoulder. The portal re-opened and the ghost carried Eli in.

He sat Eli on the soft couch, producing a box of tissue out of nowhere, and gave it to Eli. Eli wiped away his tears and waited to see what will happen next.

" You know, this tour was to show you how much Kevin did for you. But now it showed that our efforts have produced a result far from what we expected. It's not too late Eli. The future can always change, depending on the decisions we make. " The ghost spoke to Eli.

Then, a lightbulb flashed through Eli's head. He got what the ghost was saying. He chuckled to himself, Eli smiled and looked at the ghost.

The ghost rose to his feet and produced another portal. Eli got up without any questions and went into the portal. It led him back to his room.

The ghost turned away and walked back to the portal. He had already completed his mission. Just before he walked in, he turned around to face Eli. Letting his hood fall off, his myterious face was unveiled. Eli gasp as he saw the young fellow who had broke up with Kevin on the Eiffel tower, right in front of him.

" My name is Kibum. It was nice knowing you Eli. May our paths cross one day. Good day. " Kibum said and walked into the portal.

Eli smiled and waved to the back of Kibum.

Looking out of the window, it was near dawn. Eli had to rush. He boot up his laptop and waited for it to start up. His fingers moved across his keyboard in a blur. As soon as he found the information he was looking for, he jotted it down on a piece of paper and zoomed out of the door..

AT THE AIRPORT

Kevin shuffled his feet as he dragged himself to the check-in gate. He sighed to himself. "Goodbye Korea, goodbye Eli..."

" WAIT UP KEVINNNNNN!! "


SOBBING. END OF STORY.

I LOVE YOU GUYS ALL SO MUCH! T___T

PLEASE KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR MY OTHER STORIES D;

SARANGHAE!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<33