I just want you to be happy

Visit Your Friend's Past, Present and Future

Imymeyours's corner: Okay I owe you guys a big big apology >< I came back from camp last wednesday, but I fell sick in camp. On saturday, let's just say it got worse becasue I didn't take care of myself; I went to see Se7en at Singapore Entertainment Awards. So yeah I must have caught something there when my immune system was down. I'm still sick but I know I really have to update this fic so yeah..


Eli was rooted to his position as the realisation sank in. His eyes never left Kevin who was lying on the bed. The poor chap was crying himself to sleep. The white pillowcase was stained with his tears and water marks could be seen on the thin material. Curled up into a ball, the necklace clutched near his chest, Kevin was shaking as he cried hard. In a few hours, he would have to leave Korea to a foreign place. Leave his best friend. His secret crush.

Muffles could be heard from Kevin's mouth as he tried hard to scream aloud his anguish. He didn't want his family to barge in and see his pathetic state right now. No, he couldn't. His family were in joyous mood at the thought of moving to another country to start anew, to leave all their past troubles behind in Korea, focusing on their new lives. He couldn't spoil the mood. He just can't.

That's Kevin. Forever putting others before him.

That's why his love for Eli could last for so long. The warmth he felt when he saw his crush smile, it was what kept him holding on to this unrequited love for so long.

His kindness by nature brought him so much pain.

There was no one he could share this burden with.

But to suffer alone.

" Maybe moving away isn't such a bad idea.. I can move away from the center of all my pain.. " Kevin thought to himself.

Sleep deprievation took over the lad as darkness slowly shrouded his vision. The fire in his heart stopped temporarily, his limbs relaxed as the exhaustion he had been through the past few weeks claimed control over him.

Dried tears stained his cheeks, sniffs came from his blocked nose after an intense crying session. On the bed, laid a limp body as Kevin entered dream land.

" Hyung..." Dongho slowly nudged Eli who was still rooted to the same spot.

" Huhh?? " Eli snapped back into reality.

" Gwenchana? " Dongho asked worriedly.

" yeah I guess so..." Eli managed to mutter out.

" I think we better go. You don't look too good. " Dongho said, extending his hand out to support Eli in case the pigeon tumbles backwards.

Dongho slowly led Eli into the portal and back to the white room. He sat Eli down on the couch as his legs were shaking.

Dongho let Eli sat there and daze for 10 minutes before clapping his hands to gain Elison Kim's attention.

" Hyung, I have to go now... Someone will come later on okay? You try to rest as much as possible first. " Dongho whispered to Eli and disappeared.


Imymeyours's corner: okay up till here, I'm really not feeling well. sorry D:

GUESS! WHO'S THE 'SOMEONE'