R-I-G-H-T N-O-W

Visit Your Friend's Past, Present and Future

Imymeyours's corner: Ohay guys I decided to change font. and also to update this fic. I'll be super busy in Feb as I'm switching jobs so I'm not sure if the new job will cut me some slack.

Will be including alot of my nonsense in this fic :D

Anyway will be doing colour coding for different P.O.Vs

Eli's P.O.V- Teal

Kevin's P.O.V- Brick Red

Third Person's P.O.V- Maroon


Third Person's P.O.V

Eli sat under the park vendera as he was waiting for his best friend to arrive. He placed his all the way to the bench so that his legs were danggling off the ground like wind chimes. Both his palms were glued to the wooden park bench and his eyes were fixated on the stars in sky.

In a distance, Kevin walked with heavy steps to where his closest friend was sitted. He bit his lips hard, wondering what Eli wants this time round. Usually when Eli arranges for a meetup in the park, it would meant he needed Kevin to help him with his female problems. And they usually meet up twice a week, to discuss about different girl each time. Yes, Eli was a damn flirt. Why Kevin is willing to encourage Eli's chivalous ways was uncomprehendible.

Even if they were best friends, Shouldn't Kevin try to persuade Eli to drop this bad habit of his? It was the good for everyone. Eli wouldn't be in risk of contracting some sort of STD, some girl would not lose her ity, and Kevin would not be abandoned be Eli when he goes for a date. Sometimes Eli would even claim credit of the ideas when other guys ask of his success in courting girls; all which were thought by Kevin.

So why is Kevin still so willing to be used?

" Hey Eli, What's up?" Kevin asked, trying to hide the fear in his voice.

" Oh hey Kev, listen I really need your help with Stephanie. She's like WHOO!~~ DAYUM HOT!!~~ " Eli explained, with ertic wolf eyes piercing through Kevin.

Kevin swallowed a gulp of saliva before opening his small mouth, " Eli, I think you should stop doing this. What happened between you and Kate? You were so happy with her 3 days ago!"

" kate was a . She was the one who cheated on me. Not the other way round. And Steph is new in school. Which makes job alot easier.. :D" Eli said while wriggling his eyebrows like a -crazed old man.

" Well so why do you need my help then? You already figured that out by yourself -.- " Kevin hissed through his teeth.

It took a few decades for blockhead Eli to realise what Kevin was implying.

" OH MAH GAWD YOU ARE A GENIUS KEVIN!! Haha why am I such a bloke? I should totally be nice to her and show her around the school and then make her fall for me! :D and then WHOO-HOO~~ Have I EVER told you how great your ideas are? Love ya bro."

Kevin's P.O.V

" Love ya bro."

How I wish that was true. *sighs* OH HOLY CRAP YOU CAN READ MY MIND?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ELI-FESTED BRAIN?

OH. CRAP. I. JUST. CONFESSED. TO. ALL. THE. READERS.

Just, don't tell Eli please? Just let him find out by himself. Which is like NEVER..

That bird-brain is just concerned for girls. Not for biauals like me D:

So please just help me keep this secret. Why do I help him with his relationships?

As long as he is happy, I'm happy too :'D

---

Eli hugged me as he was in his fantasy world. I can feel my cheeks flushing up! What should I do?? Calm down Kevin. Just breathe. You cannot let Eli see you blushing because of a hug, He would think you are weird! ><

Thank goodness it was at night, as Eli pulled away from the hug, he glanced up at the sky and muttered a prayer. Sheesh what's the whole point of praying for success when you're just going to dump her soon? I'm just lucky he hasn't gotten sick of this childhood friend here.


Next day...

I badded my mom goodbye and skipped to the bus stop where I would meet Eli and we would walk to school together. As I approached the bus stop, I tried searching for Eli, but there was not a sight of my best friend. Maybe I was early?! I checked my phone, watches are troublesome thingys that stick to your wrists when you sweat, for the time. 7:30AM. I was not late. Then I guess Eli was late then. I sat down on the seat to wait for Eli.

5 mins...

10mins..

15mins passed...

7:50AM!! Where the heck was that blockhead?! School's going to start at 8!! I have to run there now. If he was sick, he could at least texted me telling me that he wasn't going to school today.

" Aish this kid" I muttered under my breath as I picked up speed. I was really late. damn it.

I managed to dash pass the gate just as the pefects were closing it. Whew~ close shave! I breathed heavily and slowly made my way to class.

As soon as I stepped into class, that pigeon-head was there. Chatting with Stephanie.

WHUT. IN. THE. WORLD?!

I GOT STOOD UP?!

But at least he was chatting really happily. I mentally slapped myself for that thought. I sighed and made my way to my seat at the back of the class, making sure I went from a different way so that I wouldn't pass Eli Kim.

I rubbed circles on my temples and reminded myself

As long as he was happy, I would be happy too


Imymeyours's corner: How was this chapter? Sorry to Eli fans for making Eli such an in this fic. I need to or this story would not run smoothly. You can see that Eli is taking Kevin for granted as he stood him up!

Will try to update soon :D

In the meantime, Comments and subscribe please? Get a karma point by commenting! :D

[ If you see any resemblances to any other fics, It's just pure coincidence. Great minds think alike ]

-Imymeyours a.k.a Hannah ^^