H-E-A-R-T-B-R-E-A-K

Visit Your Friend's Past, Present and Future

Imymeyours's corner: sorry sorry >< I've been really busy this week! I hardly get any rest.

On with the fic..


4 days before Kevin leaves for Paris...

Eli's P.O.V

Where's Kevin?

This is the 3rd day he has been absent from school.

That sick boy. How dare he abandon me in school!

I made every effort to meet up with him in the morning.

But starting from 2 days ago, he wasn't there.

I waited for half an hour everyday, before sprinting to school just before the bell rang.

Oh my god, Don't tell me he is trying to "teach me a lesson"?!

IS HE SERIOUS?! -.-

I'm going to kill him if I see him again.

------- <3

Stephanie bounced in front of me just as I was wondering where Kevin had gone to.

Was he okay?

Was he terminally ill?

OMG why didn't he tell me that kid aisshh.

Like as if she could read my mind, Stephanie asked me, " Where's Kevin?". Her voice was filled with worry as she glanced to the seat behind me.

I shrugged my shoulders and proceeded to take my pencil case out of my bag. Stephanie pouted at me and gave me a real hard slap on my arm.

" YAH! HE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND! SHOULDN'T YOU AT LEAST CARE FOR HIM? HE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR YOU! ", She snapped at me. I stared at her sudden outburst.

She was shaking in anger, her soft curls were quivering as she gave me death stares.

" Eli you better show some concern for you friend! Friends are not to be taken granted for.." Stephanie blurted out, looking down as she said the last sentence.

I sighed and gave her a quick reply, " alright I will go visit him today after school. "

"Really?" She looked up at me, eyes sparkling.

" Yeah you heard me. Now class's starting. Shhh.." I silenced her as I saw the teacher walking in with a sulky face.

----- <3

I found myself walking down a familiar path to Kevin's House. A path I used to walk down when I was in elementary school. I would hang out at Kevin's House because I didn't want to go back to mine; to escape from my father's scolding. I would spend hours at his house; doing homework, playing video games, crushing on his pretty sister, eating dinner at his house, wishing I was part of his family instead of being borned into mine.

I realise I was in front of his door step as I was still busy in thoughts. I slowly brought my finger to the doorbell. Pressing the button, I rocked my feet as I waited for someone to open the door.

The door swung open, I was hoping to see Kevin but it was Kevin's mom instead. Her smiling face disappeared as soon as she saw me. There was an awkward silence between the 2 of us for a minute. Until I decided to break the ice.

" Hello Umma, I'm here to see Kevin. Is he in?" I tried sounding friendly as I was, even adding the "umma", what I used to call her when I frequented her place.

She smiled at me and shifted uncomfortably at the doorway. Her eyes darted back into the house.

" Kevin is not in for the moment, He and Deanna went to their aunt's house for the week. She was in poor health, so they went over to help her for abit. " She gave a fake smile as she told me.

" Oh I see, could you tell him to contact me once he reaches home? " I asked, still trying to sound polite.

" Sure. Bye Eli. Take care on your way home~ " I heard her saying as I turned around to leave.

------<3

[NEXT DAY]

I strutted out of class after a long tiring day of school. Glancing at the clock, it was already close to 8PM. I had detention because I didn't finish that PMS teacher's homework. As I passed by the school office, I remembered that Kevin's mom would always forget to inform the school when her children could not make it to school. I pursed my lips for a moment, and decided to push the glass door open.

Apparently the office clerk was packing up to leave. She stared at me when I walked into the office. I cleared my throat and spoke,

" Hi I'm here to inform the school that Kevin Woo will not be attending school for the whole week because of family reasons. "

" Kevin Woo? Haven't you heard? He is no longer part of this school. He pulled out from school a week ago." She replied me, voice dripping with boredom.

WHAT?

I dashed out of school and ran all the way home. I stomped up the stairs to my room and locked it tight. The last thing I needed was my dad or brother to bother me.

I slumped onto the ground, leaning my back against the wall, hands gripping to the side of my head as I tried to comprehend the situation.

KEVIN LEFT SCHOOL? DROPPED OUT? WHAT THE....

I started shaking my head in disbelief.

" no way..no way" I mumbled repeatedly to myself.

Looking up, I saw the picture of Kevin and me on my study table. It was taken when we were in Junior High. I forced myself to stand up and drag my feet to the table.

Staring at the picture, hatred filled my heart.

He was my best friend, yet he kept such a secret from me.

I tore the picture into half. It split right in the middle; each part consisted one of us.

I lay on my bed, dizzy from all the things happening today.

Darkness shrouded me..

Suddenly, I was awoken by a bright light!


Imymeyours's corner: Hehheh how was this chapter?

Please comment and subscribe! Help me keep this fic alive please ):

follow the dots below ~~~~~~ surprise~~

...

...

...

...

...

...

....

....

....

....

......

.......

.........

...........

.............

...............

..................

......................

.............................

...................................

...........................................

.................................................

........................................................

.............................................................

..................................................................

........................................................................

...................................................................

...............................................................

.........................................................

.............................................

..................................

.............................

........................

.....................

................

...........

.........

......

...

OHAY A LITTLE TEASER? :D

" Hello!~ My name is Alexander!~~~ I'm the ghost of best friend's past! "