L-E-A-V-I-N-G

Visit Your Friend's Past, Present and Future

Imymeyours's corner: Happy Lunar New Year to everyone!~~

Although it's a festive season, are you guys ready for a short sad Kevin chappie?

If you're not, read after the New Year then.

Sorry, this chappie is very much needed for the whole story to proceed smoothly.

Whole chapter will be Kevin's P.O.V. Please don't hate me >< Eli's P.O.V will be coming up when he meets the ghosts of past present and future!


Kevin's P.O.V

I tried avoiding eye contact with everyone. Everytime I cry, I would get puffy fish eyes. I tried telling myself not to cry at the backyard, but my tears still flowed like a spoiled tap -.-

Urghh why do I have such a weird trait? Other people can cry, and yet they look like a frigging super model after their waterworks have stopped. And yet, I end up with fish eyes -___-" FML.

One good thing was that I had separated classes from Eli. At least I don't need to face him for the rest of the day. Even if he wasn't with Stephanie. It would just be too awkward. It would always be this case when he was chasing after a girl : I would be alone. Sometimes I appreciate the loneliness. It allows me to think through things; like why I help Eli all the time. At times, I would make up my mind to stop helping him. But when he opens his mouth and approaches me for help, I would forget the promise I made to myself.

School somehow passed by in a flash today. Maybe it was because I was a walking zombie for the whole day. I sighed and packed my tupperware into my bag after scooping all the food I made in Home Economics Class into it. Grabbing my bag, I had a mental note telling me to leave the school quickly. To avoid meeting with bloke Eli.

My pace quicken as soon as the lightbulb flashed in my head. The heaviness in my steps was something familiar; what I would always experience when i'm avoiding Eli, erm ALWAYS.

My mind wanted me to go find him; to see his face, his smile, to hear his voice, see his charming wink. But my body wanted me to exit the building as fast as I could. My 2 contradicting body parts T___T

I had to follow my physical self. It was the one that was pushing me to leave. I sighed and walked even faster. I kept looking back, mentally: I want him to be there, Sub-consciously: I don't want to see him. I'm full of irony. Why am I even the main lead in this story? (Imymeyours: cos you were requested :D be honoured >< now stop complaining and walk faster. no wait, RUN xD)

What? Run? FOINE. I ran as soon as I passed the school gate. My feet just sprang into a run.

(Imymeyours: REFLEXXXXXXXXXXX ACTIONNNNNNNNNNN)

Shut up my dear -.-

(Imymeyours: Surry *puppy eyes*)

You're forgiven. But Eli Kim is not.

( Imymeyours: You are the jjang-est! :D)

 

I ran as if my life depended on how fast my sprint home was. By the time I reached the life lobby, I was panting. I stayed at my position for 10 minutes, trying to catch my breath. Don't judge me! I do not like running >< But the run home felt good. The cloud that shrouded my mind for the whole day was lifted after the run. Maybe I should hit the gym later. And get buff a little bit? :D

I unlocked the doors and saw my dad in the living room. He was chatting with my mom. Strange. He was never home this early. Today was neither my mom, my sister nor my birthday. So why was he here?

" Ahh Kevin you're home! Come! We have some news to tell you" My dad said when he saw me at the door.

" Ohhhhhkayyyyyy " I replied, dragging my 'okay' long as I stared at my parents with suspicion.

I sat delicately on the single couch beside the long couch they were on. I waited for them to break to me the "BIG" news.

My dad took a breath and said,

" We're moving to Paris. "

PARIS?! WHUT?

I stared at my parents, thinking that they were kidding. My mom had a big smile plastered across her face. I realised my parents were not joking. My mom had always wanted to live in Paris. It was like a dream come true for her.

" My company posted me there. To overlook the office they are going to build there. We're going to live there at least for 3 years." My dad said again, maybe he saw the blank look I had on my face.

3 years? OH. MY. GOD.

" Mom, Dad, Excuse me. I need to go somewhere." I spoke softly, standing up.

I heard them calling my name but my feet just kept walking forward.

I was waiting for the elevator. 3 years. I was going to leave Eli for 3 years. Can I just bang my head against the wall now?

Ding! The lift came and I walked into it zombiefied.

This morning I didn't want to meet Eli. But now, I'm not going to have the chance to see him very soon.

As soon as the lift door opened, I broke into a run, wetness running down my cheeks.

My tap would not stop leaking for the 2 hours that I ran around the neighbourhood.


Imymeyours's corner: How was it? Peeking into Kevin's saddened mind? ):

HAPPEH LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Subscribe and comment please? :DD *dangles a karma point as a carrot*