S-O H-A-R-D T-O L-E-A-V-E Y-O-U

Visit Your Friend's Past, Present and Future

Imymeyours's corner: Can you guys do me a favour? Please promote this fic ><

This story on has 2 subscribers T____T

I'll like to mention surekee for commenting. It's because of comments that I'll be motivated to update this fic. so sorry ><


Third person's P.O.V

The rest of the week went pass in a whirl for Kevin. After hearing that his family would be moving to Paris, he was always in a daze. What was going through his mind?

Leaving Eli.

Eli apologised to Kevin the day after Kevin heard about the migrating news from his parents.

Staring into those beautiful brown orbs on Eli's face, Kevin felt a sharp pain jolt through his heart. He knew he had to leave one day. He would have to leave Eli one day. He'd better spend the rest of the remaining days with Eli properly before he lost the chance to.

Kevin forgave Eli.

Eli smiled to his friend after hearing he was forgiven. Kevin made a point to commit to memory his perfect smile, a smile that made his heart beat faster everytime he saw it. Eli skipped to class, not knowing the secret that Kevin was keeping from him.

How was Kevin going to tell Eli that he was leaving?

More importantly, he was unsure about the reaction that Eli would express if he were to break the news to him.

Will he beg him not to go?

Will he be sympathatic to Kevin?

Or will he just be indifferent?

The fear of Kevin seeing Eli's reaction was holding him back from telling him that he was leaving.

There were many times that Kevin almost wanted to tell Eli. But as soon as Eli turned around to face Kevin after hearing his name called, the words got stucked at Kevin's throat. Seeing Eli's happy face, Kevin could not bear to tell Eli. Instead, He would just smile back at Eli and changed the subject.

The sudden realisation of leaving Eli during classes became a frequent knock in his heart. The urge to cry, but yet Kevin couldn't drop a tear in class. He held the tears in. Not wanting anyone, especially Eli, to sense something was wrong with him.

Holding in the tears, the pain that was already in his heart, further intensified. Not being able to realise his anguish, Kevin felt like his heart was being ripped into two. Sometimes the pain was too much to bear, Kevin would ask to be excused to the washroom. Knowing that his post-crying would be obvious to see, he would wash and scrub his face hard at the wash basin.

If Eli had a date after school, Kevin would go into the music room. Playing sorrowful ballads, Kevin would sing his heart out, trying to forget the pain in his heart. He would sing with so much emotions that by the time his singing session ended, water was streaming down his face at a rapid rate. His knees will give out halfway, leaving a kneeling Kevin in the middle of the floor with tears flowing down his face.

Everynight, Kevin would cry himself to sleep. Sobs could be heard from the outside if anyone passed by his bedroom door. Crying seem to be his reprieve; his form of escape. And also the only way he could make himself exhausted so that he would fall asleep till the next morning.

This routine continued on for 2 months.

2 weeks before Kevin leaves for Paris...

Kevin still hasn't told Eli yet. He managed to keep his secret from Eli's knowledge.

One night, Kevin decided to text Eli

From: Kevin

To: Eli

What if I were to leave you one day?

From: Eli

To: Kevin

Why are being so random? -____- I guess I would have nobody to turn to when I need help in chasing girls ;D

Kevin threw his phone on his bed after reading Eli's reply. He brought his knees to his chest and hugged on them tightly, his waterworks were again.

Pabo, of course. He is Eli afterall...


Imymeyours's corner: How was it? Kevin is leaving soon T_____T

Please comment and subscribe! Comments are my motivation!