~ Nine ~

The Beautiful Exorcist

“Mr Jung…? Mr Jung…? Yunho…?” Yuri nudged the sleeping fellow who used her shoulder as the pillow. Both of them were watching VCD while Jessica and Krystal went for their weekly slimming programme. Yunho, being too tired, had fallen asleep halfway.

Yunho grinned in his sleep, making Yuri had goosebumps. “This is so creepy… Grinning in his sleep… Sigh… If only I have Kyuhyun’s ability in slipping to people dreamlands… I would kill him with my bare hands if he dares to fantasize about me…!”

Just then, Yunho tossed around in his sleep and slipped from Yuri’s shoulder to her laps. Miraculously, that did not manage to wake up Yunho. He turned towards Yuri’s abdomen and planted a kiss which tickled her and made her pushed Yunho away from her.

Yunho landed on the carpet with a soft thud. That finally jolted him out of his dreamland. Yunho looked up dreamily at Yuri and greeted sleepily “Hi, baby Yul…”

Yuri kicked him and shouted “What baby Yul…? Since when we are that close, Mr Jung…?”

“Aren’t you suppose to call me ‘Yunnie’…?” Yunho scratched his head out of puzzlement.

“Don’t make me puke, Mr Jung! The most I’ll only address you by ‘Yunho’…!” Yuri made a face and left Yunho sitting in the living room. Yunho sat unmoving on the floor until he understood the whole situation. “I was only having a dream…?” Yunho whispered and smacked his forehead for making a fool of himself in front of Yuri.

Yunho chased after Yuri who quickly ran into her room and closed the door. However, Yunho managed to insert his foot before the door closed.

“Ouch!” Yunho yelped in pain when Yuri closed the door. He squatted down and examined his injured foot and cursed inwardly for his extremely bad luck since returning home.

“Oops! Sorry, Mr Jung…!” Yuri opened the door and also squatted down to check on Yunho’s injuries.

Yuri did not realise that she was in close proximity with Yunho, so close that Yunho was able to sniff at her shampooed hair. “Wow… I wouldn’t mind hurting more if I can get this close to her… Hmm… It seems that all my sufferings are related to Yuri…” Yunho thought blissfully as he tugged at Yuri’s right arm.

Yuri raised her eyes to look at him and was shocked at their closeness. She tried to move away but Yunho’s grasp prevented that. “What do you want, Mr Jung…?” Yuri narrowed her eyes and spoke in a deadly cold tone.

“So this is what I get after being hurt by you…? Well, I can’t blame this morning incident on you as I was being kicked by my own sister… How do you explain this then…?” Yunho smirked. “I demand compensation…!”

Yunho, being a businessman was known for his crafty and cunning and yet legal and correct ways to resolve matters. He was pleased that he was able to apply the same methodology on Yuri too.

Yuri stood up and crossed her arms. “So what do you want, Mr Jung…?”

Yunho stood up as well. He flashed an evil smile and replied. “I want you to address me by ‘Yunnie’ for these two weeks… And I shall call you by ‘baby Yul’… Is this okay to you…? If not, I shall demand the compensation from your company instead… Ah… I wonder what your cousins will do…” Yunho tapped his chin and stare innocently at Yuri.

Yuri used up almost all her patience and tried to calm down to avoid kicking him. She clenched her fists tightly by her sides and clamped shut, trying her hardest not to spit out vulgarities.

“How can a devil act so innocent and cute when threatening…?” Yuri shook her head to dismiss her absurd thought “How can I label him as ‘cute’…? He’s just one step away from devil which I’ll be willingly to kill him instantly!”

Yunho knew he had succeeded in creating chaos in Yuri’s mind. However, he deliberately mistook Yuri’s action. “Oh… Since, Ms Kwon is not comfortable with the idea… I shall make a quick trip to your office now…”

“Wait… Mr…” Yunho arched his eyebrow questioningly at Yuri. “Yunnie… I don’t think there’s a need for that…” Yuri said sweetly through clenched teeth. “If there’s nothing else, I shall take a rest and wait for Jessica and Krystal for lunch later…”

Yuri turned and entered her room. But before she could close the door again, Yunho blocked it with his hand. Yuri looked irritably at him which he merely chuckled. “Baby Yul… I’ll be making lunch later… Would you like to join me…?”

Unwanted goosebumps raised on Yuri’s arm. Yuri wanted to reject straightaway, but on a second thought, she gave a faint smile and agreed. She closed the door and grinned evilly. "Jung Yunho... I'll make you pay...!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chingu… I’m sorry to shatter your dreams in the last chappie… Haha… Yuri does not succumb so easily… Yunho will have lots to suffer… ^^