~ Six ~

The Beautiful Exorcist

“Donghae…? Do you have to be so exaggerating in celebrating Yuri’s assignment…?” Siwon massaged his temple as he stared at the pile of snacks and cartons of beer on the living room table.

“Wow… Donghae, you even bought champagne…?” Kyuhyun took out the bottle from the fridge.

“For heaven sake, I’ve been tolerating her for years…! We’re going to enjoy peace for these two weeks…! Not to mention that the fact Yuri is a dinosaur…! We do not have to constantly stock up food…! No more running to the grocery store everyday! Come on, guys, it’s a double blessing…! Hurray!” Donghae cheered joyfully and opened a can of beer.

“Hmm… The Jung sisters mentioned that their brother is coming back in two weeks’ time… Will she be bullied…” Leeteuk could barely finish his sentence before his cousins burst into laughter.

“Hahahaha… Leeteuk… This is super-duper hilarious…! Yuri being bullied…? Unless the sun will rise from the west tomorrow or else it will never happen…!” Donghae clutched his abdomen and laughed non-stop.

“I agree with Donghae… Leeteuk, not to worry about Yuri… Think we have to worry about the guy being bullied by her instead…!” Siwon massaged his chin and voiced out his view.

“Well… If the guy is either blind or mentally unsound enough to take a fancy of Yuri, all we have to do is to marry her off…! Isn’t it a great idea…?” Kyuhyun chipped in with an evil smirk.

All of them looked at Yesung who had yet to voice out his opinion. He shrugged his shoulders and provided an astonishing prediction. “Well, well, well… That day will come soon…”

“Hurray…!” All of them cheered as Yesung was well-known for predicting the future.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri tried to squirm out of the bed. She was badly squeezed in between the Jung sisters. Though it was a king’s size bed, it still felt a little bit crammed with three ladies sleeping on it.

Yuri tiptoed to the washroom; as she did not want to wake up Jessica and Krystal. She knew that last night was the best sleep they had for weeks. She quickly brushed her teeth and wandered into the garden.

It was only 7am when the sun had barely risen up. Yuri was tempted to swim in the luxurious swimming pool. She looked around and saw no one. Yuri then happily took off her night gown and did some warm-up before jumping into the pool.

She nearly yelped when she came in contact with the cold water. However, moments later, she had gotten used to the temperature and began to leisurely swim around the Olympic-sized pool.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yunho stepped into his house and gave a relieved smile. He had been constantly having meetings around his regional offices in Asia for the past few months. He felt bad that he could not accompany his two lovely sisters. He could not bring them with him as both of them were still schooling and he did not want them miss their schoolwork.

Yunho was back home two weeks earlier as he tried to finish all the meetings within the shortest possible time. He was dead exhausted and was about to retire to his room when something caught his eyes.

Yunho walked quietly to the garden and was surprised to see a girl swimming. Judging from the figure, she could not be one of his sisters. In addition, it was still early and the water must be freezing cold. Yunho knew Jessica and Krystal were afraid of the cold and would not step into the chilly water.

Yunho strolled to the end of the pool and squatted down to wait for the girl to swim towards him.

Yuri did not know that someone was waiting for her and hence she gasped in shock when she came face-to-face with a handsome guy.

Yunho was stunned by the girl’s beauty. He could not move his eyes away from the angelic face. Both of them stared and admired each other for minutes. Yunho did not intend to stop his admiring if not for Yuri suddenly sneezed due to the cold.

Yunho, being a gentleman, helped Yuri out of the pool. “Oh …!” Yunho cursed inwardly when he took a glimpse of Yuri’s perfect goddess figure. He nearly had a nose bled when he accidently brushed against Yuri’s when he tried to take off his coat to cover the shivering girl. He avoided looking at the tempting cleavage and draped his coat around Yuri.

Yunho could picture the beads of water flowing down the deep cleavage of the girl. He quickly shook his head to dismiss his dirty thought. Just as he was about to question the girl’s identity, he was being punched in his abdomen.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ah ha…! Yunho finally appeared! So sorry to let you guys wait for so long… A short chappie updated today… I’ll try to update more tomorrow…! ^^
How's the story so far...? Let me know your views so that I can improve...? Should I add in more humorous, non-sensical parts...? Or more horrifying ghost encounters...? YunRi moments is a definite yes...! ^_^