~ Twelve ~

The Beautiful Exorcist

Rays of sunlight shone through the room, waking up the blissfully sleeping couple. Yuri rubbed her eyes, yawned and tried to stretch her body when she was met with hindrance. She saw Yunho greeted her with a cheerful smile and his arms leisurely hugging her close to him.

Yuri tried to push him away but Yunho tightened his embrace even more. Yuri was perplexed at the odd situation she was in and Yunho was ‘kind’ enough to clear her doubts.

“Baby Yul… Don’t you remember last night’s event…?” Yunho asked and continued. “You had managed to save me from the nightmare and you instructed me to take a bath when you fell on top of me…”

“Stop…!” Yuri shouted embarrassedly and covered her ears. She had managed to recall the unfortunate incident.

Yuri had managed to climb out of the bath tub, leaving Yunho whimpering in pain. She tried to get out of Yunho’s room but was shocked that they had been locked from outside. “Aish…!” Yuri sighed in frustration.

“Hey…” Yunho limped out of the bathroom. “You can take a bath first before you catch a cold… My naughty sisters had probably done another prank on us… I’ll try to find you a large t-shirt of mine for you to change later…”

Yuri gave an appreciative nod and took a quick shower. She put on Yunho’s t-shirt and laid down on his bed. She had wandered to dreamland before Yunho had finished his shower.

Upon realising that she had shared a bed with a completely male stranger, Yuri grabbed Yunho’s collar and interrogated. “Jung Yunho…! Did you take any advantage of me last night…?”

Yunho smiled and covered Yuri’s hands with his own. Yunho’s large shirt had only managed to cover Yuri till mid-thigh. She was so restless in her sleep that she had kicked the blanket to the floor.

Yunho devilish and deliberately scanned Yuri’s tempting figure from head to toe before answering. “Although I have a pretty angel sleeping beside me, I had managed to fight the temptation and kept my hands to myself…”

Yuri looked at his hands which were covering hers and another on her waist then looked back to his eyes questioningly.

“Eh… I was… I was afraid that you would roll off the bed…!” Yunho provided with an extremely lame excuse, making Yuri stared back at him. “Aish…! As a form of apology… I… I… Erm… Since today is Saturday… Why not we go shopping with my sisters…? I’ll buy you anything that you want…”

“Shopping…? We love it…!” Jessica and Krystal shouted merrily and they screamed even more when they saw their brother and Yuri entwined intimately on the bed.

“How… How…. How did you girls come in…?” Yunho stuttered. The couple quickly separated and sat up with reddened faces.

“Haha…! We managed to get another spare key from Aunty Victoria…!” Krystal screeched excitedly. “Luckily for that, if not, we would have missed a romantic and sweet moment…!”

“Aish…! I’ll make sure to have internal padlock in the future…! And I shall only have the key!” Yunho walked towards his closet and started to choose his clothes.

“Oh… So you and Yuri would not be disturb by us…? We understand… We truly understand…” Jessica brother and loved pinching Yuri’s rosy cheeks.

Yunho threw his pillow at his sisters and bellowed. “Just go and get prepare for your shopping trip…!” The Jung’s sisters reluctantly left the room with a grin pasted on their faces.

Yuri stood up and walked towards the door. “I shall get myself prepare too…” She murmured before leaving with her head bowed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Help....! I'm being strangled by Yuri...!
"Why did you make Yunho sleep beside me...?"
Oh, come on, Yunho is a great guy, why not try considering & accepting him...?

Whew... Taking opportunity of Yuri being deep in consideration... I'll try to create more sweet YunRi moments... ^^
I'm sorry for the short chappie... Will update more when I've the time... ^^