~ Thirteen ~

The Beautiful Exorcist

Havoc was the right word to describe Yunho bringing his sisters to shopping. The Jung’s sisters merrily jumped from one shop to another and exited every single shop with hands full of bags. Yunho could feel his arms straining from the ‘excessive unnecessary loads’ that he were told to carry by Krystal as he was the only gentleman around.

Yuri kept turning behind to glance at the pathetic guy. Being the highest and almightiest of the Jung Corporation, Yunho was downgraded to be their ‘servant’ for the day. Yunho caught Yuri looking pitifully at him and in return, he flashed a reassuring smile.

Yuri had no intention on purchasing anything; however, the Jung’s sister just continued to pile her with lots of redundant accessories.

Finally, the group arrived at a boutique and Jessica skipped merrily to the y collection and chose a few daring and revealing gowns.

“Yuri! These look as if they’re specially made for you…! It will cling onto your curvy figure perfectly…! Come on, give it a try…!” Jessica screeched excitedly and shooed Yuri to the changing room.

Yuri tried to protest but Krystal joined her sister and persuaded Yuri to have a try. Yuri had no choice but to enter the changing room with a defeated look and slumped shoulders.

Yunho dumped all the shopping bags on the ground and sat at the couch with a relieved sigh. He massaged his pained arms and realised that shopping was a far more tedious task than training in the gym for hours. He made a mental note of not to accompany his lovely sisters for shopping next time.

“Yuri, are you done…? What’s taking you so long…?” Krystal started to get impatient after Yuri had entered the changing room minutes ago.

“Erm… Erm… I’m actually done… But… But… Can… Can I don’t come out…?” Yuri stammered. She kept adjusting and pulled at her gown.

“Why…? For goodness sake, come out and let us get a look…! If not… If not… I… I…” Jessica fumbled her brain to think of a reasonable threat.

“If you’re not coming out within ten seconds, I shall give your cousins a call to complain about your poor service attitude…” Yunho smirked and assisted his sister who thanked him with a playful wink.

“What…? Don’t you threaten me, Jung Yunho…!” Yuri swung opened the door and exited the changing room with a fiery that frightened the Jung’s sister.

However, on the other hand, Yunho was not intimidated by her fury. Instead, he was captivated by her beauty. The violet gown that Jessica had chosen had indeed clung flawlessly to Yuri’s goddess figure.

Yunho tried to prevent himself to have a nosebleed when Yuri stood furiously in front of him with her hands on her hips. He glanced down and immediately groaned inwardly when he saw the generous amount of exposed flesh at Yuri’s front.

The gown was supposed to end at Yuri’s mid-thigh but it was further lengthened with a long and transparent dress till the ground. Yunho cursed the designer for designing a gown that should be worn to kill men.

“Oh, goddess, baby Yul, you’re just too damn y…!” Yunho complimented whole-heartedly. Yuri, who was fuming mad moments ago, looked at the floor to hide her flushed cheeks.

Yunho extended his right hand, wanting to brush aside Yuri’s long fringe to get a closer look at her rosy cheek. However, his action was stopped by Yuri who abruptly raised her head with a pair of serious-looking eyes.

Yuri strained her ears to listen for movements and was surprised to find her target grabbing his victim up to the rooftop. She immediately got into action and chased after the demon, not forgetting to ask a favour from Jessica.

“Sica, please call my cousins now…! I require urgent assistance instantly…!” With that, Yuri was gone like the wind.

The Jung’s siblings and the sales staffs stood dumbstruck at Yuri’s amazing speed. The salesperson was quickest to recover. “Hey, Miss, you’ve not paid for the gown…!” He ran to the door and was depressed to realise that the lady was nowhere in sight.

“Sica, call Yuri’s cousins right now…! Krystal, make payments for the gowns and call our chauffeur to bring all your stuff to the car and leave the shopping mall immediately with Sica…!” Yunho instructed with an urgent tone.

“What about you, Yunho…?” Krystal’s voice quavered with anxiety and fear.

“I’ll be taking care of your future sister-in-law…!” Yunho winked and ran to the exit door, leading to the rooftop.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri is now cheering as she finally going to have some actions... ^^
Haha... At least, I'm safe from her demon's clutches for now...
How is this story...? Too idiotic / unrealistic... Haha.. I know... ^^
Thanks for reading & hope you've enjoyed... ^^