~ Four ~

The Beautiful Exorcist

Jessica and Krystal sat in the conference room with wide opened eyes. “Sica…! I don’t know that exorcists are so young and handsome…! To think that there are five of them! I thought they should be old bearded men wearing black robe with a cross necklace… And holding the Bible wherever they go… Wow, the gorgeous and y girl does not seem to be older than us…” Krystal whispered excitedly in her sister ear. Jessica could only nod in agreement. Her hand clutching tightly to the name card that Tiffany, her best friend had passed to her.

“So…” Yuri leaned forward and put her hands on the table. “Do you mind introducing yourselves…? Anyway, thanks for the compliment… My cousins are now too shy to start a proper conversation…” The red-faced guys shot her an angry look which Yuri ignored.

The Jung sisters stared at her in shock. “Don’t be astonished… We have sharper hearing abilities… So next time, don’t bother to whisper in front of us… Unless… You don’t mind sharing some secrets…” Yuri replied with a mischievous wink, causing the sisters to blush madly.

Leeteuk cleared his throat to dissolve the awkward situation. “Hi ladies, I’m Leeteuk and these are Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Yuri… May I know what can we help you with…?”

“I… We…” Jessica was suddenly tongue-tied. She regained her composure and placed the crumpled name card on the table. “I’m Jung Jessica and this is my youngest sister, Krystal… My friend, Tiffany has recommend Ms Kwon Yuri for… For… ‘house-cleaning’…”

“Oh, Tiffany…” Yuri said and took the card. Her mind flashed back to her last client’s encounters.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Alright, Tiffany… Slowly tell me your problem and I’ll see whether I can help you to resolve…” Yuri calmly persuaded the shivering girl who was squatting in the corner of her office. Yuri almost laughed at her attempt to coax a client of her age if not for the tears flowing down the frightened girl’s pale cheek.

Tiffany raised her head and looked hopefully at Yuri before telling her story…

Tiffany’s story:-

Tiffany skipped merrily to the washroom as she was feeling happy that she would be celebrating her nineteenth birthday that day. Her parents had invited all her friends for the party which was going to be held in that evening.

Tiffany quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face, hoping to catch a breakfast with her parents before they left for work. As she towel-dried her face, through the mirror reflection, she saw a long, red and ugly line across her neck. Tiffany tried to scrub her neck using the face towel but to no vain.

Just then a loud knocking on the bathroom door halted her task. Tiffany opened the door and her mother hugged her and greeted happily. “Happy birthday, Fany!”

“Thanks mum…!” Tiffany thanked and hugged back her mother tightly. Then she withdrew from her mother’s embrace and pointed to her neck. “Mum, do you have any way to erase this ugly spot…?”

Tiffany’s mother looked back at her quizzically. “Honey, there’s nothing on your neck…” Tiffany verified her mother’s statement by examining at the mirror again and true enough, her neck was clean and free of the ugly red line. She shrugged her shoulders and followed her mother for breakfast. The weird issue was soon forgotten.

At night, the party carried on crazily. Youngsters sang and dance to the music. Some were enjoying the buffets while others had gone for a swim at Tiffany’s luxurious swimming pool. Tiffany joined her group of friends for a swim as she was getting hot and sticky from all the dancing.

As she leisurely swam in the pool, she felt something tugging to her left leg. Tiffany tried to shake it off but the grip became tighter and stronger as if dragging her under the water. Tiffany glanced down and got a shock. She saw ‘herself’ smiling at her evilly. Tiffany tried frantically shouting for help. Her friends heard it and jumped into the pool to save her.

“My lovely sister…” The duplicated ‘Tiffany’ hissed. “Don’t you remember me…? You kicked me and squeezed out ahead of mother’s womb! I ended up being suffocated and strangled by the umbilical cord!” The girl screamed.

“It’s you! You’re a murderer! Why can you have everything that I’m supposed to share with you? I want to share everything that you have, including your life!”

The girl tightened her grip onto Tiffany’s leg. By then, Tiffany was almost drowning. She thrashed around violently but the ghost just won’t let go. Before she could go further, she was being repelled by a boy sprinkling holy water on her. She disappeared as sudden as she had appeared. At last, Tiffany was rescued and was being referred to Yuri for ‘house-cleaning’.

“Tiffany, she was your twin sister… Who we had already wanted to name her as Stephanie… But she didn’t make it at birth…” Tiffany’s mother sobbed as Yuri finished her ‘simple exorcism task’.

Yuri managed to persuade Stephanie to proceed with her reincarnation. However, Yuri cheekily whispered to Stephanie. “I bet it would be better if you choose to reborn as Tiffany’s daughter… Imagine what fun you will have by torturing her… Heehee…”

Kyuhyun, Yuri’s partner knew she had done a mischievous act again. He could only shook his head and sighed hopelessly. However, he did not know the truth. Yuri had caught Tiffany whispering softly. “Why not just kill her…? Save cost… Save life… Let her never have the chance to reborn again!”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Yuri!” Donghae waved his hands frantically in front of his daydreaming cousin. “Why are you grinning to yourself…? Don’t you know that it’s eerie..?”

Yuri swatted her cousin’s hand away, as if it was an irritating fly buzzing away. “So what do you want us to do…?” Yesung asked.

“We…” Jessica requested. “We wish to hire Yuri to ‘house-clean’… And stay with us for two weeks till our eldest brother comes home from his overseas trip…”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, chingus... There shall be no update for the next three days as I'll be on a short holiday break... Hope this long chapter will make up to you... ^^