~ Seven ~

The Beautiful Exorcist

Yunho rolled on the floor, yelping in pain as he tried to dodge and shield himself from his sister’ frenzied attack. “Hey, wait up…!” Yunho’s croaked as he was being kicked at his sensitive area. He groaned and hunched himself to a prawn-shaped.

“Wait up…? Am I going to wait for you to begin your ual assault? You ert lecher! How did you get into our house…? How dare you to lay a finger on our beautiful future sister-in-law! She can only be touched by our brother…!” Krystal shouted furiously and continued kicking.

Meanwhile, Jessica had bought help. The Jung’s bodyguards, Taecyeon and Nichkhun ran over to the two girls. Krystal was jumping mad while Yuri looked as if she was trying to stifle her laughter.

“Sister-in-law? Hmm… That’s a great idea too…!” Jessica clapped merrily and tugged at Yuri’s hands. “Yuri, so that you will stay here and accompany us…!”

Taecyeon dragged the poor guy up roughly and was immediately shocked. Nichkhun noticed his buddy’s weird expression and turned to look at the assaulter. Both bowed and apologised loudly. “Sorry, Mr Jung!”

“Mr… Mr… Mr Jung…?” Krystal stuttered. She turned to look at the ert guy and paled when she saw her brother smirking evilly at her.

“Oh gosh, Krystal, what have you done…?” Jessica’s eyes widened when she saw the Yunho’s bruised lips. Yunho limped menacingly towards his youngest sister without wiping off his evil smirk. Krystal back off in fright and hid behind Jessica.

“Erm… Yunho… Erm… We thought… We thought you are coming back two weeks later…? Haha… Erm… We never thought you will surprise us… Haha…” Jessica laughed embarrassedly, trying to lighten the tense atmosphere.

“Surprise…? Indeed, it’s a SURPRISE…! I’m being kicked by my beloved sister! Jung Krystal, come over here before I drag you personally…!” Yunho threatened. Krystal shook her head wildly and held tightly onto Jessica’s shoulders.

Just then, Yuri chuckled. Yunho could not help but like her laughter. He gazed at the young girl and instantly felt all his blood rushing to his nose once again. Yunho’s coat could only cover her till her hips and it was even ier and captivating as he imagined her being beneath it.

“For once… I do hate my restricted ability…! Why can’t I read human’s mind…? Why is it that I’m able to hear demon or ghost or vampire but not human…?” Yuri whined and stomped her foot childishly which Yunho found it cute and never paid attention to what she was babbling about.

“But… Even if I can’t read your mind, I bet you are having ert and dirty thoughts about me…! Serve you right for being punished by your sisters…!” Yuri stuck her tongue playfully at Yunho and led the Jung’s sisters away from their brother.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Jung’s siblings had an awkward breakfast. Krystal dared not looked at her eldest brother and ate with her head bowed. Jessica had nearly lost all of her appetite. She did not know what to do to resolve this misunderstanding. Her long-awaited family gathering had just been spoilt by her younger sister.

Only Yuri managed to eat in a relaxed mode. She happily gobbled down five plates of pancakes and three glasses of milk. Apparently, the morning incident did not affect her enormous appetite.

Yunho studied Yuri with amazement. He wondered how a girl managed to stuff in so much food at a time. Yunho disliked and was sick at how the girls nowadays purposely starved them in order to lose a few kilograms. He smiled and turned his attention to his two quiet sisters.

“Sica… Krystal… Why aren’t you two eating…? Looks how Yuri is enjoying her meal… Both of you should set Yuri as your role model… Eating is a blessing… we count ourselves fortunate as we are able to eat full meal… If both of you is still thinking of the morning incident, it’s really okay… I did not take it too hard… Anyway, I would have done the same if a pretty girl like Yuri is being attacked…”

Yuri choked on her third glass of orange juice. Yunho quickly stood up and pat her back gently. Yuri could hardly believe her ears. Who on earth would accept her dinosaur appetite…? And Yunho had asked his two sisters to follow her example…?

“This guy is either totally out of his mind or had injured his brain by Krystal’s violent assault…? Me? A pretty girl…? I wouldn’t mind if he had complimented me as pretty dinosaur instead…” Yuri thought.

“But… Yunho… We can’t follow Yuri’s eating habit!” Krystal whined. “Look! I wonder how she maintains her perfect figure! I want that too…!”

“Anyway… Yunho… You do also find Yuri attractive too…? Jessica and I want her to be our sister-in-law…” Krystal had regained her appetite. She put a piece of pancake into and talked with full.

“Krystal, are you nuts…? A gorgeous girl like Yuri should have many suitors… Maybe she has a boyfriend or fiancé already…” Yunho replied with a bitter tone.

“No…! Yunho… Yuri is still single and available…! We managed to find out from her cousins over the phone yesterday…!” Jessica happily provided the information.

Yuri stood up abruptly and dug out her phone to call Donghae.

“Good morning… I’m Donghae…” Donghae answered the phone sleepily.

“LEE DONGHAE, WAKE UP, YOU SLEEPYBUM!” Yuri yelled over the phone and that did the brilliant effect of waking up her drowsy cousin.

“Oh gosh, Kwon Yuri…! You don’t have to bellow in my ears! I thought I’m free from you for two weeks…?!” Donghae sat up in bed with an angry face. He woke up all his cousins by pounding hard on their doors.

“LEETEUK, YESUNG, SIWON, DONGHAE AND KYUHYUN, DID YOU GUYS JUST SELL ME OFF…?” Yuri screamed into the phone.

“Oh gosh, do we already have a buyer…?” Donghae’s mind cleared instantly and asked enthusiastically.

Yuri ignored Donghae’s question and continued. “I’ve finished my task and I shall go back immediately…!”

“Wait, Yuri…” Leeteuk spoke up. “Are the Jungs with you right now…?”

Yuri looked around and was surprised to see the Jung’s sisters looking sadly at her. Yunho stood with his arms crossed and stared at her with unreadable expression. Yuri swallowed and replied meekly. “… Yes…”

“Alright then, put on the loudspeaker… I need them to hear our conversation too…” Yesung instructed. Yuri sighed and reluctantly followed his instruction.

“Alright… Are the Jung sisters able to hear me…?” Kyuhyun tested which they replied with a “yes…”

“Well… Ms Jung, both of you had signed to the agreement of Yuri going over to your house to do some ‘house-cleaning’ and you had an additional request of her staying for two weeks to accompany you before your brother comes home… Anyway, has Mr Jung arrived home?” Leeteuk asked politely.

“Yes, I am home… So is this agreement still valid…?” Yunho asked nervously.

“Well… Since Yuri said that her task is completed, it’s up to your two sisters whether they still want Yuri to continue her stay… It also depends on your approval though…” Siwon explained.

“Well… There is no problem and I’m comfortable with the idea…” Yunho replied and flashed a charming smile at Yuri who blushed for the first time in her life. Yunho grinned as he found Yuri’s reddened cheeks adorable.

The Jung sisters caught the sweet moment and grinned to each other. “We want Yuri to stay…!” Both of them shrieked happily.

“Okay then… The agreement shall be deemed as valid…! Yuri, enjoy your stay… Bye…!” Donghae cut off the line before Yuri could rebut.

Jessica and Krystal rushed over to Yuri and hugged her while Yunho gazed lovingly at her from afar.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Come on, guys, let’s party tonight…!” Donghae cheered.

“This is so unbelievable…” Kyuhyun shook his head. “I wanted to add another clause… ‘Goods sold are neither refundable nor exchangeable’… But I thought I should think of Yuri’s feelings…”

“Hmm… Kyuhyun has pointed out a good point… We should have thought of Yuri’s feelings…” Donghae mumbled. He took out his phone and called Yuri again.

“Hello, old and cunning granny…” Yuri answered the call in a sour tone.

“Yuri, I’m sorry…” Donghae apologised and Yuri was taken aback. “I know that we are too much… But I really hope that you will enjoy your stay in the Jung’s mansion and make new friends… You’ve spent too much time on training… And have never been in a relationship… Yuri, you’re already nineteen years old… Even if you don’t intend to get married to this Jung guy, at least, try to have a normal relationship…”

Yuri’s eyes turned misty at her cousin’s concern. She nodded and mumbled a soft reply. “Thanks, Donghae… I’ll try… And enjoy your two weeks before I come back to strangle you…!” 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi chingus...! How is this chappie...? ^^