~ Eleven ~

The Beautiful Exorcist

“Yuri, we are in trouble…! Wake up…!” Donghae screamed anxiously into the phone which made Yuri pulled her phone further away from her ear.

She yawned and answered her fretful sounding cousin. “Donghae nanny… What is it…? I want to sleep…” Yuri rubbed her eyes and was going to fall asleep again when Donghae shouted again. “Jung Yunho is in trouble…!”

That instantly got Yuri wide awake. “What happens…?”

“Kyuhyun had managed to slip into his dreamland as what you had instructed… As a form of revenge against him, Kyuhyun was trying to create a haunted house nightmare for him… However, things have gotten out of control when Yunho won the control of his dream over Kyuhyun…!” Donghae bellowed worriedly into the phone.

Yuri tried to stifle her yawn and replied. “Wow… That’s good… Didn’t know that I’ll be up against a smart …”

“Yuri, that’s not the point!” Donghae cut her words and continued. “The urgent thing is this guy has too much imagination… He had managed to weave a perfect web of horrifying nightmare for himself…! None of us is able to get into his dream…! This is extremely risky as he is now entangled in his dark fantasy and we are not able to guide him out…!”

“What…??!!” Yuri exclaimed and ran to Yunho’s room. She banged loudly on the door which created such a din that the Jung’s sisters woke up.

“What are you doing, Yuri…?” Jessica asked sleepily. She walked out of her room, feeling slightly agitated that she was being disturbed. She was having a sweet and romantic dinner date in the dream with Jonghyun who inform her that he would meet her after school on Monday.

“Do you want to share my brother’s bed…? If you want, I have the spare key to his room…!” Krystal whispered cheekily.

“You have the spare key…? Alright, open the door now…! Your brother is in danger…!” Yuri demanded nervously. The Jung’s sisters were frightened by Yuri’s anxious tone and rushed to get the key.

Yunho thrashed violently on the bed with his eyes remained close. He was still deep in his created nightmare. Yuri quickly explained apologetically to the Jung’s sisters who did not blame her and tried to catch onto Yunho’s flailing limbs.

Yuri the loudspeaker on her phone and asked for assistance from her cousins. This was the first time Yuri was feeling helpless and at a loss. She was not an expertise in this area and it was her weakest spot despite being the most talented exorcist in her family.

“Try calling out to him… Maybe his loved ones are able to lead his mind back to reality…” Leeteuk suggested and the others murmured their agreement.

Jessica and Krystal quickly shouted Yunho’s name over and over again but Yunho was still trapped in the escapeless nightmare. The Jung’s sisters were terrified and they appealed Yuri for help.

Yuri slapped Yunho’s face, hoping that this would wake him up. “Jung Yunho…! Jung Yunho…! Wake up…! You’re having a nightmare created by yourself…! Step out of it now…!” But there was no response from him and he thrashed even more wildly around.

The Jung’s sisters looked up pleadingly at Yuri who suddenly had a ridiculous idea. She took a deep breath and used her last resort. “Yunnie… Wake up… I’m your baby Yul…” Yuri called out to the unconscious man sweetly.

Yuri’s cousins shuddered involuntarily at Yuri’s sugary-sweet sing-song voice at the other end of the phone. Jessica and Krystal were shocked to hear Yuri calling their brother by his nickname. The Jung’s sisters were feeling excited as they had mistaken that Yunho had managed to capture Yuri’s heart.

Although it was disgusting and unbelievable to others, Yunho had managed to hear Yuri’s voice through the never-ending nightmare. He smiled and walked calmly through the entangled web towards reality.

Yunho blinked open his eyes and was surprised to see three pairs of nervous eyes scanning him from head to toe.

“He made it…! Yuri, you did it…! Now it’s time to have ‘baby Yul’ comforting her ‘Yunnie’ now… Bye…!” Siwon cheered and cut the line. Before the conversation ended, Yuri could hear faint vomiting noise in the background. She would have guess it was Donghae making fun of her.

Jessica and Krystal stole glances at the blushing mad couple and sneaked out of the room, not forgetting to throw the spare key on the bed and locked the door. “Enjoy…! We won’t disturb you… As Yunho’s loved one is Yuri who had managed to summon him out of his nightmare…” The mischievous sisters teased the couple and went out.

It was extremely awkward for Yunho and Yuri. Both dared not look at each other until Yunho suddenly sneezed. “Oh gosh, you are drenched in sweat…! Hurry up, get a shower and change into dry clothes…!” Yuri nagged and pushed Yunho into the adjoining bathroom.

Yunho obediently filled the bath tub with warm water and was going to close the door when he yelped in pain as he had knocked his elbow against the sink. Yuri dashed in nervously and was going to examine him when she suddenly slipped and fell on top of Yunho. Both fell into the bath tub with Yuri’s palms on Yunho’s muscular chest and his arms around her slender waist.

Yuri tried frantically to get up but Yunho’s sturdy embrace prevented it. She stared angrily at him who merely smirked and sat up to kiss her pouted lips. Yuri struggled and tried to get herself out of Yunho’s steel clutches but to no avail. In a sudden movement, their positions changed. Yuri was trapped in the bath tub with Yunho towering above her.

Yuri was suddenly afraid and trembled slightly. Yunho saw that and caressed Yuri’s smooth face tenderly. “Baby Yul… Relax… Yunnie will never hurt you…”

Yuri looked up at the guy and grinned evilly. “I know that Yunnie would not hurt baby Yul… But… Baby Yul is capable of hurting Yunnie…!” Yuri kneed Yunho’s abdomen which made him yelled in pain…

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ouch...! Pity Yunho... Sigh... I had already wrote a cute & sweet & romantic YunRi... But... T__T
I was being forced by Yuri to erased this chapter & restart again...
"Hey author, do you think I'll succumb so easily...?" Yuri pulled my right ear... Aish... Why did I write such a violent character...? Somebody save me....!

Sighz... Think my story had wandered further and further away from my original plot... T__T
But I do wonder how is this...? So please give me some feedback... Thank you, my lovely chingus and loyal readers... ^^