~ Fourteen ~

The Beautiful Exorcist

“Aish…! The world has gotten so fast-paced over the years until the demons have also decided to bring forward their supper time…? Hey, mister, it’s only 4pm and you are too famished to wait till night time…? Or maybe you’re keeping up with the trend? Having a quick bite…?” Yuri crossed her arms over her chest and stood unafraid in front of the charming man.

The furious man abruptly transformed back to its truth self with his handsome features changed to a hideous lizard head. The lizard demon hissed angrily at Yuri who had the nerve to disturb his meal. However, he readjusted the unconscious girl on his shoulders when Yuri’s y and attractive dressing caught his eyes.

The demon dumped the poor girl onto the hard concrete as if she was just a sack of rice. He transformed quickly back to his handsome self and trapped the gorgeous lady between the wall and himself.

The demon traced his finger along Yuri’s cheek and smirked. “Hi there, pretty lady… I’ve just dumped the ugly girl for you… Sigh… I should have scanned around the shopping mall slowly and pick my girl… How can I miss you…? There’s a hotel nearby… I guarantee that I’ll pleasure you tonight and will let you die as painlessly as possible…”

The demon tried to hypnotise Yuri whose eyes slowly turned glassy and unfocused. Yuri nodded her head and gave a dazed smile. The demon wished to clap his hands for capturing such a high-quality -toy dinner. But his happiness did not last long as he felt his head being banged by a hard object.

The demon moaned painfully, clutched his head and squatted down. Yunho grabbed the opportunity and quickly dragged Yuri away from the disgusting creature.

“Jung Yunho, what are you doing…? You’ve spoilt my plan…!” Yuri flung her saviour’s hand off her arm and glared angrily at him.

“Baby Yul… You were being hypnotised by the disgusting fellow who dares to advance on my future wife…! I was helping and protecting you…!” The duo was too engrossed in their heated argument that they did not notice the demon had already recovered from the blow.

The lizard demon caught them unaware with a surprised assault. He made a launch at Yuri but his sharp claws came in contact with Yunho’s body instead.

Yuri stood dumbfounded at Yunho’s unexpected action. He had just used his body to shield her from the attack.

“Yunnie…! You idiot…! Why… Why are you so foolish…? What… What are you doing…? I… I can take care of myself…! I… I can fight against the demon…! You can’t underestimate my power…!” Yuri hugged Yunho from the back and sobbed hysterically, wetting Yunho’s shirt.

By then, Yuri’s cousins had arrived at the scene with the Jung’s sisters who were astonished by their touching moments.

Yunho nearly made everyone’s eyeballs dropped by loosening Yuri’s embrace and walked towards the stunned demon with a devilish smirk. The demon was frightened by Yunho’s menacingly aura and stepped back involuntarily.

Yunho delivered a strong punch towards the demon’s abdomen which made him groaned in pain and staggered back. He continued to punch and kick the demon with infuriating anger.

“How dare you to hurt my future wife…! My baby Yul maybe highly-talented and trained… I know and believe that she can handle any difficult situation… But I won’t let anyone harm her…!” Yunho punctuated his sentence with non-stop punches towards the poor demon.

Donghae and Siwon hurriedly grabbed Yunho’s arms and dragged him away from the dying demon. Leeteuk and Yesung quickly subdued the demon into a peculiar container. Kyuhyun tapped into the girl’s mind and altered her memory before sending her back to the shopping mall.

Jessica and Krystal rushed towards Yuri who was weak from the shock. She struggled against the Jung’s sisters and ran to Yunho to examine his injuries. Fortunately, the slashes were not deep.

Tears rolled down Yuri’s pale cheek. She cupped Yunho’s face and murmured. “Foolish Yunnie…”

 “If it always takes an attack for you to call out my nickname, I would gladly endure it…” Yunho gave a weak smile and replied before slipping into unconsciousness.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh yeah…! Hero Yunnie to baby Yul’s rescue…!
Though it was not required… *Yuri commented while crossing her arms over her chest…*
Well, well… Think Yuri will be slowly developing feelings towards the cheesy Yunho… Haha…!
*Ouch!* I cover my head to prevent more blows from the blushing gal…
Heehee… Finally… Hahahahahaha! :D
Any comments for the berserk author…? ^^