~ Five ~

The Beautiful Exorcist

Donghae stood up abruptly and rest both his palms on the table. “Repeat. Your. Request. Again.” He deliberately leaned forward and spitted out each word with much emphasis through clenched teeth.

The Jung sisters could not help but tried to lean further away from the dangerous-looking guy. “We… We… We intend to… hire… hire… hire Yuri… to… to… ‘clean’… our house…” Jessica repeated her request with much difficulty.

“Not this sentence… The one after this…” Donghae shook his finger at Jessica.

“Please… Can you let Yuri stay with us for two weeks till our brother comes home? We lost our parents when we were only five years old… We’re afraid of staying at home…! We… We don’t know why… But… But… Every time when we encountered peculiar phenomenon, our servants or guards were not known of our screams…! We feel… We’re so scared…! Please… Please…?” Krystal cried out her frustration and fear.

“Please… We will pay for Yuri’s service of the ‘house-cleaning’…! Not only that, we will provide her with free lodging and meals… Please… Are you able to help…?” Jessica joined in, her eyes getting misty as she was overwhelmed with stress and fear. The Jung sisters clasped their hands together and looked pleadingly at the exorcists.

“Oh yes! I was waiting for your request to be stated clearly…! I’ll be the first one to agree with your proposal so long as I don’t see this wimp for two long weeks!” Donghae cheered. He shot questioning looks at his cousins who nodded to show their approval.

Leeteuk tried extremely hard not to let his happiness showed. He had to bite his cheek to prevent from grinning. “Alright then… We shall let Yuri accept this assignment… Yuri, will you be alright handling the case alone…?”

“No worries… I’ve no problem with that… I don’t want to see this idiotic granny for two weeks too!” Yuri stuck her tongue cheekily at Donghae.

For once, Donghae was still enjoying his good mood and did not react to Yuri’s childish action. “Think we shall offer some discount for this two sisters… As we’ve just passed our cutie dinosaur to them…! Sigh… Think Jung Corporation is able to feed another five mouths…?”

“Five…? I thought that only Yuri would be sent to our house?” Krystal scratched her head.

“Hahahaha…! She’s equivalent to five persons…!” Kyuhyun was unable to contain his laughter.

“Well… Since you’ve no problem with that… Ms Jung, please sign on this document and Yuri shall follow you home after making a quick stop to our apartment to collect her stuff…” Yesung was quick enough to draft out the contract which Jessica and Krystal signed happily.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Wow! A mansion…! Two lovely princesses living in a castle…?” Yuri teased the Jung sisters. Jessica and Krystal smiled for the first time in weeks in the horrifying haunted house.

“We’re not princesses… But our brother is a deeply loved and greatly respected leader of the kingdom… Being only three years older than us, he has excelled in leading Jung Corporation smoothly through the competitive fields…” Krystal held onto Yuri’s left arm and swung happily. Yuri was like another sisterly-figure to her. “Wow… If only my brother and you get married… You would be such a pretty queen!”

“Hahaha…! Unless your brother is blind or mentally unsound…! If not, this will never happen…! No man will ever take a fancy of me…!” Yuri clutched onto her abdomen and laughed ungraciously. The Jung sisters were clueless to why Yuri would underestimate her beauty.

“Ms Jung, it’s going to be dinnertime soon… May I know what you intend to have…?” A middle-aged woman greeted the two sisters politely.

“Aunty Victoria… I think my appetite is back today! So… I want to have baked rice!” Krystal beamed happily.

“Aunty Victoria… Could you please prepare spaghetti for me…?” Jessica answered courteously. “What about you, Yuri?”

“Hmm… Just give me two sets of each food that both of you had ordered… I’m famished…” Yuri rubbed her growling tummy. The three ladies looked disbelievingly at her with their mouths slightly opened.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Oh gosh, Yuri, are you being starved at home by your cousins? You look as if you have not eaten for days!” Krystal exclaimed. Jessica dabbed her lips graciously with the napkin as she looked at Yuri gobbling down the fourth set meal.

Krystal stood up and walked towards Yuri. She patted Yuri’s flat tummy and measured her slim waist. “Where did all the food go…?” Krystal was bewildered and envied of Yuri who did not seem to be getting any fatter, judging from the amount of food that she had consumed.

Yuri patted her tummy with a satisfied smile. “Wow… Aunty Victoria, you’re such a great cook! Normally, I can only eat three set meals… Your cooking skill is so much superb than Siwon…!” The three ladies could only stare at Yuri in awe.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Well… Shall we huddle together in Jessica’s bed tonight…?” Krystal asked meekly as she was afraid of going to her bedroom alone. “Sure, why not…?” Yuri answered.

“Will we be a hindrance to you? Will you be alright settling two problems at a go…?” Jessica was worried for her new friend. Yuri simply waved off her overdosed concern. “Not to worry about me… Just go to sleep…!”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Oh no… Not again!” Jessica groaned as she once again found herself in the ever familiar surroundings. She ran frantically along the deserted street and shouted for help. “Yuri…! Yuri…! Help me…! Yuri, are you there…?”

“Hi, pretty lady…!” Just then, a hideous looking monster appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Jessica’s wrist. The creature was black and slimy all over his enormous body. Puddle was formed by the dripping black oil from the gross monster. The creature tried to kiss Jessica but she managed to squirm away from his grasp.

Jessica tried her hardest to run away from the hideous creature, hoping that she would wake up from this nightmare soon. However, an unexpected twist appeared. Jessica was careless enough to trip over a beer bottle and fell down.

Jessica tried to back off but her ankle was held firmly by the disgusting creature. The monster looked remorsefully at Jessica and asked. “Are you injured…? Are you hurt anywhere…? I’m sorry about this…” The creature withdrew his hand and hung his head in shame for hurting a gorgeous lady.

“Ah ha… There you are…! I’m going to cut you into halves!” Yuri jumped down from a nearby building and dashed towards the creature with a sword.

Just as the sword was going to drive into the heart of the monster, Jessica stopped Yuri. “No, Yuri! Please stop! Don’t kill him…!”

The sword stopped an inch away from the desired destination. “Are you sure…?” Yuri questioned Jessica. “Benevolence to others is equivalent to being cruel to oneself… Are you sure to let this fellow off so easily…?”

“Yes… Please… Yuri… I’m sorry but… I can’t bear to see him being killed… He seems to be a good guy as he cares about my injuries when I fell down…” Jessica tried to plead for the creature who was stunned by her concerns.

“Hahaha… Jonghyun… I was wrong… I thought this will be the worst method to court a girl… But apparently, you have succeeded…! Congrats!” Yuri helped Jessica and the creature to stand up. “Alright then, I shall fulfil my promise in helping you to regain your original looks…”

Yuri placed her hand on the forehead of the creature. Slowly the monster shrank to a normal human size and his features became visible. Jessica covered in surprise when she saw the monster changing to a charming young man.

The young man kneeled down on one leg and kissed the back of Jessica hand. “My lovely ice princess, I’m Jonghyun… A prince of the cursed race who was supposed to remain hideous for the rest of my life… I wander around in earth and spotted you… You’ve captivated my heart and I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend… But… But… I’m sorry for scaring you… I know that I’m forgiven as you have requested Yuri to spare my life… Thank you for that and I shall leave you alone from now on…” Jonghyun stood up and was walking away when Jessica stopped him.

“Erm… Jonghyun… Are you only able to appear in dreams…?” Jessica voiced out her query.

“Jessica… Of course, he is able to appear in real life… Why are you concerned about that…? Oh…! You want him to be your boyfriend…?” Yuri friend mercilessly and smirked when she saw Jessica’s cheeks reddened.

“Oh yes! I’m going to be Jessica’s boyfriend!” Jonghyun hugged Jessica happily. Jessica’s nightmare had become a sweet dream. Yuri woke up to see a smile pasted on Jessica’s face…

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri turned to her other side and saw Krystal trembling in fright. Her wide eyes stared fearfully at the ceiling. Yuri looked up and saw a female ghost dressed in a white gown with her silver hairs covering the bed which acted almost like a curtain. Yuri could not help but laughed. Krystal casted a weird glance at Yuri who was still calm and made fun of the terrifying situation.

Yuri sat up and tapped the forehead of the pale-looking ghost. “For God’s sake…! Your supposedly blood red gown has been deprived of its colour again…! I’ve already told you that ’s blood can’t help you dye your white gown… Come on, I’ll introduce a better colour dye for you…” The lady ghost nodded and eased to her feet on the ground. She followed Yuri to retrieve her bag which she dug out a bottle of blood-red colour dye. Yuri grinned and passed it to the ghost who received it happily and disappeared.

“That’s… That’s it…? That’s all the lady wants…?” Krystal could not believe that the ghost was so easily pacified. Yuri nodded and climbed back into the bed to sleep with the Jung sisters by her sides…

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright… Sorry for the late update… Hope that this super long chappie will soothe your anger for waiting… ^^
Hint: Yunho will appear on next chappie… ^^